What's new

Iran oil and gas

IR-TR

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Long story short guys, I tried tying half of this in Latin Farsi and it's so ugly I wanted to cry. So I go with English.

Is it suffice to say that most oil in Iran is in Arab populated lands and all gas in Fars lands/waters? Does the Kordestan province have any natural resources? Or the Azeris? Thanks. The reason I ask is because I see 20 different maps about this question, doesn't make it reliable.

Does it make a difference?

Well, I just wanted to know. There might come a day when it does. With the creation of a Kurdistan etc. I thinkt he main bond will remain unbroken Fars-Azeri, and the rest can be handled, but what about that region in the north-west?

Long story short guys, I tried tying half of this in Latin Farsi and it's so ugly I wanted to cry. So I go with English.

Is it suffice to say that most oil in Iran is in Arab populated lands and all gas in Fars lands/waters? Does the Kordestan province have any natural resources? Or the Azeris? Thanks. The reason I ask is because I see 20 different maps about this question, doesn't make it reliable.
The iraqi kurdistan have tard oil they can pump the money if they wanted to , but you are right , we're essentially living off arab oil , i myself live a very comfortable life

The iraqi kurdistan have tard oil they can pump the money if they wanted to , but you are right , we're essentially living off arab oil , i myself live a very comfortable life

Arab oil? There's one million arabs in Iran. That's it. And the gas is Persian no? And you're a kike. Not an Iranian. You've living comfortably in your settlements.

Arab oil? There's one million arabs in Iran. That's it. And the gas is Persian no? And you're a kike. Not an Iranian. You've living comfortably in your settlements.
you asked for information , i provided you with , kurds got tard oil , the azeri only have fresh grass to feed their sheep , but most of the arab oil belongs to "iran" , gas too , why do you think they built assalouyeh

Gas is in the water no? Okay maybe I went overboard against you. Are you really an Iranian jew living in Israel? Oh and let's not downtalk the Azeris. They're the businesspeople and hard working people. Even though my dad is Persian and not lazy, Persians often times like to lay back and not do much. Kinda like arabs.

He is trolling. He is an Afghan immigrant living in Iran and has no connection to Jews.

As far as the topic is concerned, the biggest oil field of Iran(Aghajari with 26.4 billion barrels reserve) is located in Kuhgelouyeh BoyerAhmad province which is inhabited by Lurs, and Qashqayis and Persians.
About rest of oil fields, just try to compare these two maps:
iran_languagemapm.jpg

Iran_Oil_and_Gas_Fields.png

@kollang , No dear friend , i'm not a persian israeli like rmi-5 discovered , but i certainly hope to pass as one someday :lol:

RMI5 sen Iranli Azeri bir yahudimisin? Bir sey demiyorum, iyi bir sey. Ama niye Azerbaijan bayragi taktin avatarina? Yoksa Azerbeycan cumhuriyetinden misin?

RMI5 sen Iranli Azeri bir yahudimisin? Bir sey demiyorum, iyi bir sey. Ama niye Azerbaijan bayragi taktin avatarina? Yoksa Azerbeycan cumhuriyetinden misin?
Harda dunyaya galibsan?

Harda dunyaya galibsan?

Amsterdamda. Babam Fars, maderam Torke Torkiyeyi hast. Dota amoo Azeri Irani daram, yakish dar Tehran zendegi mikone, oon yaki dar Holland. Oona ba khaheraye madaram ezdevaj kardan.

A mod needs to open it for us.
@Serpentine Can you please open a PM for us?

Oh my. Talk about unnecessary complexity:D

Man azeri bilbiram amma seviurom.doros goftam?

Are fekrkonam. Man khodan Azeri sohbat nemikonam, faghat Torki Istanbuli. Vali mifamam Azeriro, va khoob gofti.

Back
Top Bottom