revenue every month. Tehran is also unable to repatriate
most of the money earned from oil it does manage to sell,
as the sanctions have cut off bank transfer facilities,
crippling its economy by choking off its biggest revenue
stream.
Despite the near halt of petrodollar payments, Iran is
resorting to measures such as offering deep discounts on
oil and now free delivery to India, according to sources who
requested anonymity because of the sensitivity of the issue.
Iran’s remaining Indian clients — Mangalore Refinery and
Petrochemicals Ltd, Essar Oil and Indian Oil Corp — could
save freight of 70 cents to $1 a barrel on purchases from
Iran, said one of the sources.
Tehran is also offering Indian buyers a discount on price if
refiners raise purchases, the sources said.
“The more you buy, the more incentives you get. If a refiner
buys 30 million barrels of Iranian oil in a year then the
discount translates to 25 cents per barrel,” this source
added.
Iran already offers 90 days’ credit on crude sales to Indian
refiners while most other producers stick to 30 days’ credit.
While any discount would be attractive as India tries to curb
an oil import bill that was around $170 billion (Dh624
billion) in 2012/13, it likely would be wary of raising
imports just prior to a review of its waiver from US
sanctions.
India’s six-month exemption comes up for renewal in early
December, shortly after top US energy diplomat Carlos
Pascual’s current visit to New Delhi.
Sources have said the US is unlikely to allow Iran’s exports
to rise before a deal is struck with Tehran. Both sides
involved in the Geneva talks have said a breakthrough was
far from certain.
India so far looks well on track to meet US conditions to
renew its waiver. Daily imports from Iran slid 34 per cent in
June-September from the six months between December
2012 and May 2013, data from trade sources shows.
India is one of Iran’s few remaining clients along with other
Asian buyers China, Japan and South Korea.
In India, there is about $5.3 billion of Iranian oil money held
up by the sanctions. Of the total, about $1.8 billion is with
the oil companies who have bought crude from Iran and the
remainder is held with a bank, sources said.
In South Korea, total Iranian money stuck in bank accounts
is more than $5 billion, a source with direct knowledge of
the matter said.
In Japan, a similar amount of Iranian oil money has been
held up since the beginning of the year, according to
sources.

gulfnews.com/news/world/india/iran-offers-to-ship-crude-to-india-for-free-1.1252615

China is Helping USA Oppression on the World especially Arabs and Muslim World by giving Trillions of Dollars to USA, China is also getting Billions of Dollars of Profit from USA by Importing Trillions of Dollars of Cheap Chinese Labor Worth of Goods Made in China to USA and Europe, China is very Evil, Pakistan and Muslims look and take China as friend but China Occupied almost 25 percent of Land Mass of Occupied Kashmir which is really a part of Pakistan or Kashmir Aksai Chin also they occupy a big part of Gilgit Baltistan called Shaksgam Valley in Chinese. China Occupy Parts of India and other Asian Countries
China is Sleeping Dragon but it is slowly Waking up! if China Wakes up then as Prophet Muhammad Peace be upon sayings goes in Sahih Bukhari
The Prophet got up from his sleep with a flushed red face and said, "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah. Woe to the Arabs, from the Great evil that is nearly approaching them. Today a gap has been made in the wall of Gog and Magog like this." (Sufyan illustrated by this forming the number 90 or 100 with his fingers.) It was asked, "Shall we be destroyed though there are righteous people among us?" The Prophet said, "Yes, if evil increased."
I strongly Believe China is Big Part of Gog Magog but not all of Gog Magog and Muslims esp. Arabs, Persians, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran have to Watch out for China Rise as they will be in the Way of China during Chinese Hell March towards Jerusalem and other Oil Rich Arab Middle East Countries, Only Allah will reveal the Truth in time!

Meme-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

Despite the near halt of petrodollar payments, Iran is
resorting to measures such as offering deep discounts on
oil and now free delivery to India

In current state of economic hardship Iran regime shall help its public.
Just for the sake of record, Irani loyalist Pakistanis regularly send millions to holy Iran, we can safely assume that this free oil shipments to India are partially funded by Pakistanis.

@BATMAN

Selective again , are we ? Because for other side , my friend , the dollars can come directly from Riyadh :D Therein lies the problem , Monsieur Bond . The petrodollar and monarchy is strong not so much for the sanctioned Tehran and both the Arabs and Persians continue to fight their proxy wars in Pakistan , taking the advantage of their " loyalists " here , of course . Why blame only one side ?

@BATMAN

Selective again , are we ? Because for other side , my friend , the dollars can come directly from Riyadh :D Therein lies the problem , Monsieur Bond . The petrodollar and monarchy is strong not so much for the sanctioned Tehran and both the Arabs and Persians continue to fight their proxy wars in Pakistan , taking the advantage of their " loyalists " here , of course . Why blame only one side ?

I think its probably because the other sides gets demonized by all & sundry whilst they go scot-free ! :unsure:

I blame it all on you Biharis ! :whistle:

Abaiii kaun siii racial slur issss kooo tick off kareegiii....pataaa nahin bandaa neiii sir paaar baraaf ka block rakhaa hovaaa haiii ? :hitwall:

@BATMAN

Pakistani law by definition omits Irani loyalists from paying zakat, you just need to sign a piece of paper.
I had a chance to be very close to lot of Irani loyalist Pakistanis, throughout my life, most of them sent charity to Iran, only very few sent it to a holy cleric in Iraq.

Pakistani law by definition omits Irani loyalists from paying zakat, you just need to sign a piece of paper.
I had a chance to be very close to lot of Irani loyalist Pakistanis, throughout my life, most of them sent charity to Iran, only very few sent it to a holy cleric in Iraq.

You got it wrong . I am not denying it , bon ami . Just do not generalize a whole community , its never good or rational to do that . I am just saying that the other side is " equally guilty " of serving another country and putting its interests first before their own , from a long time now . So , its pretty " biased " to point fingers on only one side . The one which you are talking about is in minority and are loyal to a sanctioned country which cant provide them money , though it used to in the past , hence the loyalist providing them with it for the time being , the other side is in majority with a extremist and intolerant ideology , being directly funded from Arab countries with petrodollar for their interests . Nothing more , nothing less . I know how the proxy wars for KSA and Iran are being fought in Pakistan and what damage it has caused to my country . Learn about U.A.E creating problems in Baluchistan and Iran in Afghanistan and by extension to the other side of the Durand Line for your country . The country's foreign policy shouldn't be run on emotions but rather on national interests , each Muslim " brother " country and the whole world does , but unfortunately we remain an exception . No brotherhood exists ! Just for the record , I owe my allegiance to neither side but to Islamabad :)

@Armstrong .

In principle , yes .

Maybe , who knows ? :D

Paying zakat to the government !! The govt deducts 2.5 % of the total amount in any account, on a given date (in the beginning of ramazan) , without considering any of the principles laid down by Islam (Nisab , to whom zakat should be given , time etc.) .

Just for the sake of record, Irani loyalist Pakistanis regularly send millions to holy Iran, we can safely assume that this free oil shipments to India are partially funded by Pakistanis

Any proof ? as a muslim , we should be shameful that a Islamic country has been put under heavy sanctions by the non muslims and no muslim country is ready to bail them out of the situtation!! If India, A non muslim country , can buy crude from Iran , ignoring the international pressure , why cant any muslim country do so ? The tragedy is that Saudia wants nuclear weapons for itself , to be used against another Islamic country and vise versa . We all believe in the same Creator , the same Prophet and the same Quran

There is no other side.
Check the news and weigh it in respect to on going media forays of Iranian regime against Pakistan and public display of hate of Iranians against Pakistan.... even on this forum.
While practically, they want to sell their own country to help and feed Pakistan's enemies.
So... tell us your opinion, on the subject matter... while being a loyal Pakistani.

Paying zakat to the government !! The govt deducts 2.5 % of the total amount in any account, on a given date (in the beginning of ramazan) , without considering any of the principles laid down by Islam (Nisab , to whom zakat should be given , time etc.) .

Any proof ? as a muslim , we should be shameful that a Islamic country has been put under heavy sanctions by the non muslims and no muslim country is ready to bail them out of the situtation!! If India, A non muslim country , can buy crude from Iran , ignoring the international pressure , why cant any muslim country do so ? The tragedy is that Saudia wants nuclear weapons for itself , to be used against another Islamic country and vise versa . We all believe in the same Creator , the same Prophet and the same Quran

I'm totally against the system of taxation. but careful, not to mix zakat with tax and further more, exemption of zakat deduction does not mean Iran loyalists does not pay zakat, they do lot more.... unfortunately, never to poor of Pakistan.

As you see India can buy, than there are no sanctions. If you do not know, Iran is the biggest supply route to Afghanistan.. If US puppet, Afghanistan can do shopping from Iran than do not bother any one with sanction fiction, ever again.
Tragedy is that you and your clan make stories out of thin air, which reflect your hate against Saudi Arabia.
If Saudi Arabia is such a big evil than why does Iran loyalists go to work there?
When Pakistan was under triple sanctions from US, it was only two friendly states who does business with Pakistan, namely KSA & China.
Why shall i forget the support of KSA... they were the life line of each and every Pakistani.... irrespective of religion.
On nukes...... be clear, what ever KSA does, it does openly and boldly, when they will be in need of nukes, they will demand openly..... will save its haters from speculation.

Back
Top Bottom