What's new

IRAN MISSILES (MIXED VIDEO)

Pakistanis are most pro Irani ppl when compared to any other nation. We have some things which need to be solved but we pakistani as a ppl want Iran to succeed and be a stabelizing factor in middleeast .
Well I have found tens of extremely positive comments from pakistanis on our youtube videos and almost no negative comment.

This forum is highly weird. I think there’re plenty of saudi paid workers or false flagger saudis on this forum.

That’s why I don’t take this forum serious at all. And only by a google search I found this forum. Furthermore it doesn’t matter to me that if this forum is pakistani or british; I found this forum a popular nice military forum which gives you much military info. However because of plenty of paid saudi trolls I think I should migrate to somewhere like youtube and leave this forum for false flagger imbecile saudi trolls.

I myself believe many jobless people are making money on this forum by saudis and even israelis.

Thats true ..even our deobandis aka wahabi have great respect for iran as a nation which stands up to or atleast tries to stand up for right of muslims and doesnt act as a puppet of the west like our countries . Iran is brought up as an example to be followed by most religious leaders and average men on the street Unlike these dispiciable seculars who have ruïned our nations economics and its stability by fighting their own ppl who happen to be religiousely motivated .its same from morocco to pakistan these seculars work at the behest of foreign governments and are at war with islam under the cover of hating mullahs bla bla .

Well I have found tens of extremely positive comments from pakistanis on our youtube videos and almost no negative comment.

This forum is highly weird. I think there’re plenty of saudi paid workers or false flagger saudis on this forum.

That’s why I don’t take this forum serious at all. And only by a google search I found this forum. Furthermore it doesn’t matter to me that if this forum is pakistani or british; I found this forum a popular nice military forum which gives you much military info. However because of plenty of paid saudi trolls I think I should migrate to somewhere like youtube and leave this forum for false flagger imbecile saudi trolls.

I myself believe many jobless people are making money on this forum by saudis and even israelis.
Lots of undercover Hindjews trying to create rifts.

You are welcome.

Iran is our neighbor, that's why we want good relationship .Otherwise we don't have many common things, such as language, different music, different life style, different food . we have own culture, you have own.

Lots of undercover Hindjews trying to create rifts.

You are welcome.
0700FAC4-DB0C-4E29-874F-15E18DE2520A.png
:pakistan:

Iran is our neighbor, that's why we want good relationship .Otherwise we don't have many common things, such as language, different music, different life style, different food . we have own culture, you have own.
The Mughal rulers were Persianate.

Your urdu is almost Persian.

Your famous poets and even some leaders were Persian speakers or Shias.

In addition your colorful clothes and many things other in your culture like tasavof come from Persians which Mughals brought to you.

Back
Top Bottom