What's new

Iran Mall

A mall is nothing to be proud off no matter how big or beautiful it may be!
In this world only two things worth:

1) Missiles

2) Nukes (deterrent, shouldn’t be used even in case of war, mass killing of none armed people for military purpose is forbidden)

While we become closer to possible WW3 these two achievements even become worthier.

In this world only two things worth:

1) Missiles

2) Nukes (deterrent, shouldn’t be used even in case of war, mass killing of none armed people for military purpose is forbidden)

While we become closer to possible WW3 these two achievements even become worthier.
You are young and have too much energy,I'm sure your priorities will change in time.

When you’re surrounded by your enemies only your weapons can rescue you.
The best fight is the fight that others do for you .
Have you asked yourself what make Israel foes don't become allies and all of them have conflict with each others .
Israel Nukes and behind the scene Israel political moves ? Or what make USSR fall ,their lack of nukes and missiles or their defeat in political and industrial competition.

The best fight is the fight that others do for you .
Have you asked yourself what make Israel foes don't become allies and all of them have conflict with each others .
Israel Nukes and behind the scene Israel political moves ? Or what make USSR fall ,their lack of nukes and missiles or their defeat in political and industrial competition.
You successfully canalized by them my dude.
repeating their words w/o seeing what happened for Iraq or Libya ..... when they managed to do this smart behind scene games.
there won't be any cooperation in Islamic world against Zionists or any other common enemy. That is impossible because of not our enemy is smart but because of the Islamic world.

Last edited:
OK guys back to the Topic "Iran Mall"...

I ask this question from members who Iran..The Chitgar lake was such an excellent project (planned and done under Ghalibaf as mayor). Why is it not repeated in other locations in Iran or even in Tehran (I know you need another small river like they had for chitgar).

OK guys back to the Topic "Iran Mall"...

I ask this question from members who Iran..The Chitgar lake was such an excellent project (planned and done under Ghalibaf as mayor). Why is it not repeated in other locations in Iran or even in Tehran (I know you need another small river like they had for chitgar).
I was a subcontractor of Tehran's municipulity......i respect ghalibaf and i'm proud him BUT there is a BIG BUT.........He destroyed all contractors and subcontractors as their demands hasn't paid yet......................and i must say that Iran mall was an investment of Bank-e khavarmiane and it is not related to ghalibaf.........

You successfully canalized by them my dude.
repeating their words w/o seeing what happened for Iraq or Libya ..... when they managed to do this smart behind scene games.
there won't be any cooperation in Islamic world against Zionists or any other common enemy. That is impossible because of not our enemy is smart but because of the Islamic world.
Which front Iraq and lydia lost first ? Political battleground or military battle ground ?
And the islamic umma is dead concept because well enemies divided us.and they kept us divided for so long that unity seems impossible.

the mosque in the Iran mall ( Persian style )

60x150%20R.jpg

masjed%20%282%29_1.jpg

masjed%20%283%29_1.jpg

masjed%20%281%29_1.jpg

masjed%20%285%29_0.JPG

masjed%20%286%29.JPG

iran-mall-7.jpg

masjed%20%284%29_0.jpg

Alaedin-Travel-Agency-Attraction-Iran-Mall-Sharbat-Khaneh-e-50-.jpg

887469_550.jpeg

e96ae421-08c8-4499-9ae0-ee8d708185da.jpg

1*eLHibL3aQphCIVkZitp7zg.jpeg

01-07.jpg

%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%BA-%D8%AF%DB%8C%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%DB%8C%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84.jpeg

zangeneh-0692-1.jpg

talarAyene.jpg

01-08.jpg

%DA%A9%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%AE%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%87-2.jpg

memarshow_photos_jjjjjjjjjj367.jpg

Ketabkhaneh-6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom