What's new

Iran Mall

Vishwamitra is name of one of the greatest tribe in the world. We ruled India 5 times. Its signof Martial history, courage, bravery, cunningness, leadership and fearlessness.

Patel on Otherhand is surname more suitable for Coward Muhajirs or Christians of Pakistan who look alike real patels and had to ran away from India with tail between theor legs leaving behind their women and houses.

Where do you come up with these stories

agree with u and Tehran looks like growing so it need more shops.
The last time I went Tehran was 5 years ago and I want to visit Tehran this summer. Do you have any place suggestion to visit.
District 22 of Tehran looks like good and modern neighborhood from google map.
Honestly I'm not the best one to make such suggestion.

true symbol of capitalism.
for every store in that mall, another store in the city will be closed. and that's the goal, rich become richer.

instead of directing the funds toward domestic productions, it's directed toward distribution, just to help the rich become richer. it's no wonder all reformist newspapers made it their front page simultaneously.

Well, these buildings makes the place cool, and let folks have some good shopping experience despite what the weather is like (hot or cold). They are also much cleaner and organized than stores in the bazars and old towns. Plus, old stores won't die. People like the old, antique experience too, and may be the price or the "low-key" advantage that these old stores may offer. That is the case in Tazis-Stan at least.

01-04.jpg

01-02.jpg

57673614.jpg

01-03.jpg

01-01.jpg

01-05.jpg

01-06.jpg

01-07.jpg

01-08.jpg

01-09.jpg

megamall.jpg

The last time I went Tehran was 5 years ago and I want to visit Tehran this summer. Do you have any place suggestion to visit.
District 22 where I used to go mountaineering, a perfect district .. but the number of malls growing like mushroom every corner you look and turning it like rest of Tehran ...

District 22 ( Persian Gulf Martyrs Lake+ a bunch of nice malls with good restaurants),
Palladium Shopping Center, Tabiat Bridge, Milad Tower, Tehran Birds Garden, Grand Bazaar to name a few. :)

District 22 ( Persian Gulf Martyrs Lake+ a bunch of nice malls with good restaurants),
Palladium Shopping Center, Tabiat Bridge, Milad Tower, Tehran Birds Garden, Grand Bazaar to name a few. :)
Thank u dude.
I will try to visit all.

District 22 where I used to go mountaineering, a perfect district .. but the number of malls growing like mushroom every corner you look and turning it like rest of Tehran ...
Actually that is happening in all of Iran not just Tehran; malls are growing like mushrooms.

I found this in Wiki
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_shopping_malls#Over_400.2C000_m2
number 10 and 12 are Iranian
I haven't yet visited Isfahan one but persian gulf mall in Shiraz is real giant, I went there around 2 years ago.

Honestly I'm not the best one to make such suggestion.
Thank u to respond

The Rendezvous Garden
3-3.jpg

The Traditional Bazaar
1-1.jpg

The Mirror Hall
2-2.jpg

The Traditional Bazaar Entrance
4-4.jpg

The Crossroads
5-5.jpg

The Book Garden