What's new

Iran leaders won't attend receptions serving alcohol: diplomat

This is actually a cheap "political" request by Hassan Faridoun (Rouhani). He wouldn't mind that in reality. In fact, most Persians are o.k with drinking. The ones I have seen outside Iran drink wine with and without occasion (men and women alike with the attendance of their children). Shiraz has also been a wine hub in Iran for centuries.
The Saudi Royal Family Are Jews! العائلة المالكة في السعودية هي اليهود

Saudi Royal Family and the its Jewish roots?

2002 Iraqi Intel Reported Wahhabis Are of Jewish Origin | Conspiracy School

The Jewish roots of the Saudi Royal Family

Saudi Royal Family is Jewish! King and Prince are all Jew! | SHOAH

Facts about Saudi Royals - CIF INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION

Revelations: Zionist Rulers of Arabia

The Truth Will Set You Free: Saudi Arabia: Jewish Bloodline, Jewish State

Did Money Seal Israeli-Saudi Alliance? | Consortiumnews

Saudis behind 60% of Iraq bombings: Saudi paper | Electronic Resistance

2909894_201.jpg

95231223e39c6652fcbd464c2f3ea38d_XL.jpg

thumbnail.php

498077_795.jpg

498078_395.jpg

Now get lost.

Last edited:
Actually, if they wanted to truly respect their guest, they could say: "screw it, we can live without wine for one dinner",

By that reasoning, am I to assume that if we serve a dry dinner to your officials in Paris,
your govt would serve jeroboams of champagne, Mathusalems of Gruau- Larose & kegs of cognac
the next time we visit Teheran?

Can you vouch for that in Persia's name if I find you a number for the Président's staff?

Just wondering, Tay.

This is actually a cheap "political" request by Hassan Faridoun (Rouhani). He wouldn't mind that in reality. In fact, most Persians are o.k with drinking. The ones I have seen outside Iran drink wine with and without occasion (men and women alike with the attendance of their children). Shiraz has also been a wine hub in Iran for centuries.

I wasn't aware you knew Rouhani personally. Tell him Hi from my side.

By that reasoning, am I to assume that if we serve a dry dinner to your officials in Paris,
your govt would serve jeroboams of champagne, Mathusalems of Gruau- Larose & kegs of cognac
the next time we visit Teheran?

Can you vouch for that in Persia's name if I find you a number for the Président's staff?

Just wondering, Tay.

As a guest not attending an invitation is acceptable if the event does not meet with your principles or circumstances.

An example is that you can refuse to attend a private invitation to a party if you know if everyone is smoking and you have a baby and can't bring him to an closed environment where everyone is smoking. You don't ask that no one smoke at the party, but that you can not come.

Rohani didn't say no one should drink. Apparently, he just can't attend one that has alchohol served.

How is this a huge deal? Haven't anyone here ever refused a dinner invitation? I do it a lot of times.

:tup:

Most of French have wine on their table during the dinner,evrytime we eat,we have a bottle of wine on our table. Your president isn't going to die if there is a bottle of wine some meters away from him,nobody is forcing him to drink it and the bottle will not jump to his mouth. So what is the problem exactly,i don't understand,
I agree with you but the thing and the problem is that many Wahhabis will take the pictures and fabricated them because they are masters of lying and falsifying and fabricating and they going to say see the president of the shia republic who they claim to be muslims they set with the infidel french president and drink alcohol
@Serpentine @haman10 @2800 @Madali @Full Moon

Holland can drink himself to death , i'm pretty sure Rouhani won't give a crap about it .

but he (Rouhani) cannot - according to our beliefs - attend a ceremony where alcohol is served . as simple as that .

we didn't ask him (holland) to convert to Islam or anything now , did we ? lol . cause that would be asking others to change .

don't make it emotional .
That means no Iranian should set foot outside of Iran, since pretty much the rest of the world serves alcohol one way or another. A ceremony ? Irrelevant. If a country have alcohol anywhere in its soil, that country should be forbidden to all Iranians.

I wonder who is really the emotional one here. :rolleyes:

That means no Iranian should set foot outside of Iran, since pretty much the rest of the world serves alcohol one way or another. A ceremony ? Irrelevant. If a country have alcohol anywhere in its soil, that country should be forbidden to all Iranians.

I wonder who is really the emotional one here. :rolleyes:
No one gives a crap about your usurped Zionist land.

Genocide of 100 Million American Indians by British Emigrants

Genocide of 100 Million American Indians by British Emigrants | Page 2

You americans should stop supprting dictatorships and terrorism in the ME.

1.2 million Iraqis have been killed after your invasion to Iraq since 2003.

Who has made the hell Wahhabi terrorist proxies like FSA, ISIS, Taliban, al Qaeda, al Nusra etc..... to hold Muslims backward? "US"

Who has supported Israel for 68 years and has vetoed tens resolutions against Israel? "US"

Who is giving weapons to atrocious Saudis to genocide Yemeni people for 8 months? "US"

Just leave the ME and remove your bases around Iran and ME. Stop supporting wahhabi medieval age dictatorships and wahhabi terrorism.

Remove your illegal bases around China and stop making disputes between Eastern Asian countries. Korean war is made by americans.

Stop selling your deathly weapons to Africans and other poor peoples for your filthy economy.

All of the wars in the world since 80 years ago directly and indirectly is made by American protestants. Judaized barbaric version of Christianity.

The Judaizing of American Culture and Religion

Your American protestant masters are more Jews than Jews themselves!

God cursed Jews because they worshipped Egyptian Baal idol "oblesik" so oblisek is holy for masons and Zionists.

Original version in Egypt:

6744ef40.jpg

In Washington:

www.mahzoonolhosein.blogfa.com.jpg

In London:

od-szekspira-i-harry-pottera-po-krolewski-londyn-11-dni[8].jpg

123898_251.jpg

In Vatican:

1_obelisk1.jpg

In Mecca:

89237494680964931990.jpg

00sd.jpg

81895265758465343564.jpg

Last edited:
No one gives a crap about your usurped land.
That is nonsense. Plenty of people, including Iranians, want to come to the US. That mean instead of giving US crap, they give US their lives. Far much better, ya think ? :lol:

It is only Islamic Republic by name. In reality, it follows regular pragmatism and intersts based policies (irrespective of Islamic principals). Even its main pillar (welayet faqeeh) was poorly implemented. Ali Khaminai was't the most important Iranian shia cleric after Khomeni's death. It was Bahramani (Rafsanjani) that brought him into that position. As we say in Arabic, "wasta", literally meaning a "middle man", used to say that I got something I wasn't entitled to, but my relationships made it possible.
here everyday I learn something new .By the way were in Iran constitution it stated that the most important clerics would be supreme leader ?

If a country have alcohol anywhere in its soil, that country should be forbidden to all Iranians.
Lets get real gambit jan (dear) and lets put aside sarcasm .

yes , a ceremony , cause it's in a confined space .

Lets get real gambit jan (dear) and lets put aside sarcasm .

yes , a ceremony , cause it's in a confined space .
It is irrelevant. How does being indoor affects his faith ? I understand alcohol is available in Iran, no ? So if the guy have been resisting alcohol in Iran all these yrs, surely his faith is strong enough to resist alcohol for a couple hrs in a conference.

This is nothing more than religious one-upmanship, as in 'Look at how pious I am compare to thee'. :rolleyes:

It is irrelevant. How does being indoor affects his faith ? I understand alcohol is available in Iran, no ? So if the guy have been resisting alcohol in Iran all these yrs, surely his faith is strong enough to resist alcohol for a couple hrs in a conference.

This is nothing more than religious one-upmanship, as in 'Look at how pious I am compare to thee'. :rolleyes:
Obviously problem isn't temptation.
Its our belief that doesn't let us to sit at a table in which also Alcohol is served. its a strict Islamic order.
according to our beliefs even a man's prays who has drunk, wont be accepted for 40 days!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom