What's new

Iran KARRAR UAV with Missile !!! Packs a Punch indeed

AZADPAKISTAN2009

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Iran is keen to protect its Nation unlike some nations which allow drone strikes on own territory you have to respect the resolve of Iranian nation , gov and its military

Last edited by a moderator:
Iran is copying Pakistani names for its defence systems:
PNS KARRAR
pakistani+MRTP-33.jpg

Most advanced MALE UAV's Turkey , USA , Israel

Anka is waiting to be armed

anka-hangardan-cikti-742968.Jpeg

Anka+UAV.jpg

With their advanced Western Standard electro-optical payloads, American, Israeli and Turkish developed MALE UAVs are considered the most advanced in the world. These countries hold a large market share of the MALE UAV market.

Iran is copying Pakistani names for its defence systems:
PNS KARRAR
pakistani+MRTP-33.jpg

last time I checked Pakistan copies Persian word in their language. :rofl:
besides karrar is a shia islam word that has much to do with Iran than pakistan.

Most advanced MALE UAV's Turkey , USA , Israel

Anka is waiting to be armed

anka-hangardan-cikti-742968.Jpeg

Anka+UAV.jpg

With their advanced Western Standard electro-optical payloads, American, Israeli and Turkish developed MALE UAVs are considered the most advanced in the world. These countries hold a large market share of the MALE UAV market.

karrar is suppose to be a cheap perhaps non reusable drone.
there is even a cruuise missile version.
yes your UAV might be more advanced, but there will by 100 karrars built for every one of your drones.

As long as it can take a BIG payload to take out a target its useful and it seems it can drop a payload and come back

Probbly Iran has 5000+ Karars since its such a reusable design

As long as it can take a BIG payload to take out a target its useful and it seems it can drop a payload and come back

Probbly Iran has 5000+ Karars since its such a reusable design

dude Iran makes 1.6 million cars a year, no I know cars have nothing to do with UAV. but it shows our industry is large enough to make much more than 5000 lol. but 5000 karrars is enough lol

Plus , Iran is also making fighter jets there is almost no news on how many planes they have created in mountain facility hidden from satellites ..

I mean they had 2 squadrons 36 new fighter jets almost 1.5-2 years ago , and they should have added another 30 planes easily in 2 years ..

Saeqeh-fighter-jets-Iran-Air-Force2.jpg

Iran is doing its best although that political situation is like a sign of curse upon them, I don't know how it will be solved without war, I'm afraid all those efforts could be gone in a war.

Btw, no offence but I think Saeqeh fighters could be simply converted F-5s of the Iranian inventory and not newly built.

Iran is doing its best although that political situation is like a sign of curse upon them, I don't know how it will be solved without war, I'm afraid all those efforts could be gone in a war.

Btw, no offence but I think Saeqeh fighters could be simply converted F-5s of the Iranian inventory and not newly built.

Well Iranian regime will change at some point if Iranian people want them to go. right now Iranians people do not want another puppet for USA in power. when time comes we will have a much better leaders. USA and their allies Israel are killing innocent people by bombs and sanctions so why would Iranian people not defend the regime?

about the F-5, well they made a few brand news one and converted some of their current f-5 to saeqeh. I think they are just trying to get experience in fighter jets. they have to start from somewhere.

Well Iranian regime will change at some point if Iranian people want them to go. right now Iranians people do not want another puppet for USA in power. when time comes we will have a much better leaders. USA and their allies Israel are killing innocent people by bombs and sanctions so why would Iranian people not defend the regime?

about the F-5, well they made a few brand news one and converted some of their current f-5 to saeqeh. I think they are just trying to get experience in fighter jets. they have to start from somewhere.

So what was after election biggest protest in iran for few years back that turned violent?

What about the most recent elections? Problems of few years ago solved!

Back
Top Bottom