What's new

Iran Is to India as Pakistan Is to the U.S.

Iran is a Islamic country which will always give priority to a muslim country over India.I dont understand why Indians favour Iran.Dont they know that Iran supported Pakistan in 1965 war.
news to me. For the most part ya'll haven't changed much, just good ol' Indians following orders of the guy with the longest stick. Today the guy with the longest stick is the US and I always see you guys dancing to their tunes and drinking their cool aid by the gallon.

news to me. For the most part ya'll haven't changed much, just good ol' Indians following orders of the guy with the longest stick. Today the guy with the longest stick is the US and I always see you guys dancing to their tunes and drinking their cool aid by the gallon.

So how is life in Great Satan's sidekick Canada? :lol:

For you information we havent worried about the guy with the longest stick much.When we were in war with Pakistan in 71 the US aircraft carriers were in our backyard and we didnt give a damn about them.Then in 98 we conducted nuclear tests and got sanctions against us..still we didnt give a damn about them.

We as a democratic country have always known what is beneficial for us and so are our decisions.

How about a thinking beyond religion?

You are saying that to me..havent you seen the psycology of the people from Muslim countries.My simple point is that there is unity among Muslims..mostly.An islamic country would never favour India over Pakistan as has been seen in history.

Then why are you having relations with Saudi's/Jordan etc...they all helped Pakistan..no???? Stop importing oil from these countries for a starter..russia exports lot of arms(atleast in the past) to one of out potential enemy(read china)..so let's break relations with them as well..buddy understand the thumb rule of geo-politics...there are no permanent enemy or friend...only national interests are permanent....relations are not zero sum game...period

Saudi Arabia are on the side of USA.Supporting Iran in this mess will only create problems for us.Why should we support them in the first place when our relationships are based on energy.What other great thing has Iran to offer?

It's all about a country's supreme national interests.

There are no permanent friends, only permanent interests!

Guess some ppl's intentions are quite working in startin flame.

First of all the thread title is misleading, Second of all Pak to US same as Iran to India are U freakkin kiddin.

I would rather say it's pure business.

And how can you even compare Pak with Iran one is following order and the other is showing the finger. :)

Iran is a Islamic country which will always give priority to a muslim country over India.I dont understand why Indians favour Iran.Dont they know that Iran supported Pakistan in 1965 war.

That is 47 years ago. Now we will make all of their friends as our friends. USA helped Pakistan much more than Iran, Saudi or Jordan. So there is no permanent friendship.

Because US is doing no harm to India, so why to make artificial confrontation. It is China, who is making us more worried. Your longest stick comment is exaggeration.

A very good analysis of the situation India finds itself in. The only pragmatic choice India has right now-I believe the Israelis understand this but the US political leadership struggles to understand this, or chooses not to. The US thinks only in black and white- with us or against us (the Israelis understand there are areas of grey). It is no wonder India is moving at such break neck speeds to find sources of green and alternative power to become more and more self-dependant. But you have to commend India's ability to walk fine lines of tension between other nations with ease and extract what they want from whomever, same day this, incidentally, was published:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...me-india-now-more-ally-than-just-partner.html

For you information we havent worried about the guy with the longest stick much.When we were in war with Pakistan in 71 the US aircraft carriers were in our backyard and we didnt give a damn about them.Then in 98 we conducted nuclear tests and got sanctions against us..still we didnt give a damn about them.
We as a democratic country have always known what is beneficial for us and so are our decisions.

Let me add to it by saying, it wasn't India that begged US to lift sanctions after 1998 tests, it wasn't India that begged for a civil nuclear agreement to the US, on the contrary it were the dont think so but want to be a lapdog regime of a certain country!

This is another thread with an unnecessarily misleading title. Surprising there have not been more trolls than there have been.

This is another thread with an unnecessarily misleading title. Surprising there have not been more trolls than there have been.

It's hard to compete with hordes of Indian trolls. I get so exhausted from replying to all of them, that I've given up posting with excellent quality.

It's hard to compete with hordes of Indian trolls. I get so exhausted from replying to all of them, that I've given up posting with excellent quality.

and this guy was the first to troll when a false news was posted with 'Agni-5 failed test'. He said "Agni-5 failed so is Bharati wet dreams". What a joker.

Back
Top Bottom