What's new

"Iran is the most friendly country in the world"

MarkusS

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Alot of Iranians complain about their portrait in western media and i want show you guys that not evrything is like you think it is. There is a huge article in the Spiegel magazine at the moment. The Spiegel is germany most renomated news magazine.

It is about Helena Henneken. She decided to travel 2 months alone through iran. She said when she told her friends many said: "wow that is cool!". Some were scared though. She said herself that she would have returned immediatelly if she notices that she was naive, but in the end it was so great that she stayed longer than planned. The article says she felt evrywhere welcome and was treated great. She was invited into homes of people, got gifts and help when she needed help. She also said she never felt unsecure.

Here are a few pictures of her trip:

image-710832-galleryV9-fcac.jpg

image-710846-galleryV9-shpw.jpg

image-710827-galleryV9-drhf.jpg

Some of the gifts she got and holds dear:

image-710844-galleryV9-aows.jpg

Frau reist allein in Iran: Helena Henneken über Buch They would rock - SPIEGEL ONLINE

It is not that easy to travel to Iran as a european. The big travel agencies don´t have Iran in their program and only smaller ones offer tours. Maybe that will change in the future.

Iran was and is a friendly peace loving nation.
kiske sath ! they have anti athiest news in presstv about growing athiest movement in UK ! can you believe ! its graffiti on building death to america !
peaceful isnt it ?

After threatening Iran with nukes, what were you expecting the Iranians to do? Send the americans sweets?
iran with nukes ! know the truth !
The Iranian Theocratic Government does not represent Iranian culture. Iranian culture is indeed one the World's greatest.
why they dont remove it like the shah regime ! this ayatollah regime will last till when ? CIA&MI6 bitches spoilt all the beans !

Wonderful Country! Educated and civilized people! The remnants of their ancient civilization always fascinated me. I never miss a trip to Iran.

why they dont remove it like the shah regime ! this ayatollah regime will last till when ? CIA&MI6 bitches spoilt all the beans !
They are tired of revolution buddy. They expect a gradual change in their society, there are already signs of it.

The Shah regime itself was installed by the CIA and MI6 in the first place. And allow the Iranians to worry about till when they want such a regime. Besides, I don't think you're following international affairs very closely. There's now talk of US collaborating with Iran to oust ISIS. Situations change, and likewise, regimes too.

Very friendly.

Unless you're gay, or a Kurd, or a Baha'i or a Sunni Arab, or someone that likes western music, or western haircuts, or if you're a woman who wants to feel the wind in your hair.

Home of the friendly people who chant "death to the Baha'i" as they publicly hang three Baha'i men
peaceliving country indeed !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom