What's new

Iran invited to Geneva II

Tribal Mentality Poses Threat to Saudi Arabia

Sarasota Herald-Tribune - Google News Archive Search

Saudi tribalism lingers for kingdom's settled Bedouin| Reuters

Page 43

http://faculty.kfupm.edu.sa/CEM/bushait/cp101/evolution-of-settelemnt.pdf

''Nomadic people'' means ''people who move from one place to another, instead of than living in one place.''

85% of Saudi marriages are ''mixed tribes''? Yet there is a high prevalence of babies born with congenital malformations in Saudi Arabia:

Congenital malformations in newborns in a ... [J Obstet Gynaecol. 2001] - PubMed - NCBI

Congenital heart diseases due to inbreeding
First-cousin matings and congenital heart di... [Community Genet. 1999] - PubMed - NCBI

Consanguinity and congenital heart disease in... [Am J Med Genet. 2001] - PubMed - NCBI

Consanguineous marriages (marriage between cousins) are common in Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia's rate of consanguineous marriages is over 60%, which is the highest in the world:

Saudi Arabia’s cousin-marriage epidemic

You can't claim 85% of marriages are mixed tribe because the prevalence of consanguineous marriages and congenital genetic disorders prove otherwise.

Saudi Arabia Awakes to the Perils of Inbreeding - New York Times

newspaper articles are not proof of anything. my 85% is from an official study that took place in 2010, I'm mixed and all my relatives are mixed. so I'm going to be skeptical about whatever shit your post. as for Nomadic people I made my point clear, they are not nomadic people for the given reasons. In addition there was a period in the Saudi history, where the state encouraged migration from villages to the city, maybe your stupidity allows you to name these people as nomadic lol.

as @al-Hasani seems upset about this , I won't response to any of your nonsense in the future.

yes you do. your people are so savages with their Shiites-demagogues-populist culture, watch this video

You talk as if your own Sect is spreading Rose petals all over the place? Both of your Sects are equally dangerous, religion is dangerous itself, especially when followed by narrow-minded, ignorant people like yourself.

I remember this video, the Saudi society gone mad over this video and this guy was arrested immediately and the Saudi human rights organization intervened. this is us, we don't tolerate nonsense and violence unlike you, your people celebrate blood and death, even in your religious rituals.

my goodness, what the hell are you people doing?

This is ritual practiced by a really small minority of Shias (less than 1%). It is supposed to mean that the people are ready to give their blood for Imam Hussien, it is one of the later innovations and has been forbidden by the majority of Shia marji3s. As for the latmiyah. It's basically a recited poetry in remembers of ahl ul bait. Over time different cultures and countries invented their own way of latmiyah. The "majlis" and the poetry about the atrocities of ahl ul bayt were practiced by our imams.

Anyways speaking about being tolerating "nonesence" perhaps you should look at the crimes of wahabism around the world. Taking a big crap in every place they exist. Beheading, camel urine drinking, killing innocent people, suicide bombing in mosques/ markets/ schools and hospitals, lizard eating bunch of uneducated retards spreading death everywhere. That is what the world really needs to get rid of. I may not agree with the "tatbir" but atleast they are hurting no one but themselves.

خليني احچيلك باللهجة العراقية. أنتم مشكلتكم تفكرون الكل غلط ما عدى أنتم. عدكم حقد دفين ناتج عن جهل و تربية الكره خاصة ضد الشيعة. و دائماً ترددون نفس العبارات مثل البغبغاء. كلشي تسمعونه من القنوات القضائية الحاقدة مثل قناة صفا و وصال الي ما عدهم شخل غير التحريض على قتل الشيعة و الكذب و مساندة جماعة داعش الإرهابية جهراً. ثاني شي أنتا تتهم الشيعة بعدم الوطنية للعراق، أحب اگلك أحنا نشئنا بحب وطنا و ما راح تغير هذا الواقع بادعاتك الكاذبة. اما العروبة احنا تخيلنا عنها. لان العروبة حسم تعريفكم الإنسان الشيعة هو إيراني صفوي مجوسي. اما عن احوال العراق فهي واضحة. دول الخليج تحارب العراق على أساس طائقي. أنتم تشوفوت ان الشيعة هم بشر درجة ثانيا و ما يمكن يحكمون حتى لو كانو الأغلبي

About the video of the British security gaurd, the reason he was attacked was because he shoot a protesting worker in the leg, that's why the mob attacked him and left his friends. Besides if these guys were Sunnis, they would have probe lay killed him and burnt his body just like what happened in Falujah 2004.

يابة خلينا ساكتين نرى والله العضيم تطلع خيستكم كلها.

If we went to this convention, we would have to agree to an interim solution to the war. This would mean betraying our ally.

Geneva 2 is a Hollywood film directed by Steven Spielberg, wth a nearly $2 billion box office hit in 5 days!

Just to be clear, Geneva is absolutely useless with the influential of external use and no influence on ground. The real opposition running the country are Zayman Alloush, Hassan Abboud, Mohamed Julani and Baghdadi. Those are the major leaders controlling most part of the country so the only way is to find a solution involving Islamic Front, Jabhat Nusra and ISIL since FSA barely participate in major roles now and not to mention, they are deeply divided meaning Syria will be divided into three with different commanders ruling the county including West Iraq and possible Lebanon. #LIBYASTYLE #SOMALIASTYLE.

newspaper articles are not proof of anything. my 85% is from an official study that took place in 2010, I'm mixed and all my relatives are mixed. so I'm going to be skeptical about whatever shit your post.
Newspaper reports are sources. You posted no proof of anything.

as for Nomadic people I made my point clear, they are not nomadic people for the given reasons. In addition there was a period in the Saudi history, where the state encouraged migration from villages to the city, maybe your stupidity allows you to name these people as nomadic lol.
70% of saudis were nomadic people in 1900. 10% of saudis were nomadic people in 1975 because ksa government encouraged the permanent urbanization of tribes

page 43

http://faculty.kfupm.edu.sa/CEM/bushait/cp101/evolution-of-settelemnt.pdf

Back
Top Bottom