What's new

Iran invited to Geneva II

1526666_452936601474922_343323797_n.jpg

Anyway Iraqi Shia aren’t loyal to Khamenei, learn about the difference between Qom and Najaf before commenting.

He was actually trolling

was the Shiite militias backed by Iran in Iraq also "trolling" Homosexuals by stuffing their butt with subjects and Iranian glue?

“A prominent Iraqi human rights activist says that Iraqi militia have deployed a painful form of torture against homosexuals by closing their anuses using ‘Iranian gum.’ …Yina Mohammad told Alarabiya.net that, ‘Iraqi militias have deployed an unprecedented form of torture against homosexuals by using a very strong glue that will close their anus.’ According to her, the new substance ‘is known as the American hum, which is an Iranian-manufactured glue that if applied to the skin, sticks to it and can only be removed by surgery. After they glue the anuses of homosexuals, they give them a drink that causes diarrhea. Since the anus is closed, the diarrhea causes death. Videos of this form of torture are being distributed on mobile cellphones in Iraq.’”

savages, the mentality of the Shiite Iranians, sick people.

Last edited:
I always thought it was funny inviting countries like Turkey and Iran to a ' peace conference'. It is always funny to find countries trying to solve other countries internal problems when they are not even able to solve their own internal problems. I hope they are present at the conference to end the bloodshed in the war although I have my doubts.

Iran and Turkey have no internal problems. Both have Terror problems caused by certain people.

was the Shiite militias backed by Iran in Iraq also "trolling" Homosexuals by stuffing their butt with subjects and Iranian glue?

savages, the mentality of the Shiite Iranians, sick people.
The mentality of Iraqi Shia government is sick like Saddam, same torture methods. Iraqis are prone to sadistic savagery because Saddam and americans used same sadistic techniques for a prolonged period of time.

Saudis are prone to sadistic savagery because they have a tribal mentality and Hanbali wahhabi madhab

Last edited:
I can't believe how stupid I was when I bought Twilight Collector's Edition when it came out! I could only read the first fifty pages of the First Book! Its not a read that an average hetrosexual man would find entertaining!

Now, about the topic, Yes, so Iran is no longer invited! But we could still talk about the gayness of Twilight!

Wathiq represents millions ?

Btw he got arrested recently

I guess that wasn’t really trolling, however what has this to do with it ? Your religious police acts against homos often.
Though your religious police isn’t any better are they, they let children burn and die because it’s not appropriate for them to be seen in public in a life threatening situation "non modest"
2002 Mecca girls' school fire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Iran and Turkey have no internal problems. Both have Terror problems caused by certain people.

They both have a problem of funding and supporting terror - that is right.

As a terrorist supporter, you words holds no weigh as always.

Seeing as it is your state that is funding the most extreme terrorists in Syria I must say that the terrorist supporter here is you. And seeing as you have yet to distance yourself from the crimes against humanity that the terror state turkey has committed, it is very clear who supports the most extreme state terror seen in newer time.

Saudis are prone to sadistic savagery because they have a tribal mentality and Hanbali wahhabi madhab

that is just stupid with no evidence whatsoever, the Arabian "tribal mentality" that you claim is leading the economic development in the region.
now you Turkish want to troll us? let us see what the savages Turkish did :
%D9%85%D8%B0%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B1%D9%85%D9%86.jpg

----------------------------

Btw he got arrested recently

sure, he was arrested after he attacked the Saudi border.but still he is the Shiite militia (جيش المختار) leader

I guess that wasn’t really trolling, however what has this to do with it ? Your religious police acts against homos often.
Though your religious police isn’t any better are they, they let children burn and die because it’s not appropriate for them to be seen in public in a life threatening situation "non modest"
2002 Mecca girls' school fire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Saudi Arabia didn't punish anyone in its history for being homosexual and I can't even recall a case for a woman that got stoned. It seems that Saudi Arabia respects the dignity of human life, so stuff like stoning and so on ... do not apply here.
as for the religious police , all the people I know hated it, anyway the religious police live in a reform period where their powers getting limited

this all are clear details of your terrorist leaders . did abdulla blow anyone today ?

I really hope he will blow up south lebanon, a war against the terrorist militia Hezbollah will come. the only people doing it right when it comes to Hezbollah is the Israelis.

all that is so childish ...i mean how can grown up persons be so childish?

that is just stupid with no evidence whatsoever, the Arabian "tribal mentality" that you claim is leading the economic development in the region.
now you Turkish want to troll us? let us see what the savages Turkish did :
All depends on regime, see Iran pre 1979 of which you claim is backward and all whatever, that was the leading & gulf & region police of that time.

sure, he was arrested after he attacked the Saudi border.but still he is the Shiite militia (جيش المختار) leader
So now he’s the leader in a prison..

Saudi Arabia didn't punish anyone in its history for being homosexual and I can't even recall a case for a woman that got stoned. It seems that Saudi Arabia respects the dignity of human life, so stuff like stoning and so on ... do not apply here.
as for the religious police , all the people I know hated it, anyway the religious police live in a reform period where their powers getting limited

And in Iraq we punish them ?

First make sure you understand to not include times of war, in wartime everything is different, law changes, chaos, society changes & civil disorder.

After that you are free to compare laws.

Since Iran is a Party to the conflict, it is natural and normal to invite all the parties to the conflict. Peace is always made betweeen enemies as peace already exists between friends.

All depends on regime, see Iran pre 1979 of which you claim is backward and all whatever, that was the leading & gulf & region police of that time.

Nonsense, Iraq was also strong, and Iran never controlled the region . Iran doesn't belong to our Arab region, the Persians occupied the Ahvaz / Kurds, Baluchis territory , it will be free one-day, stop being Iranian puppet.

And in Iraq we punish them ?
yes you do. your people are so savages with their Shiites-demagogues-populist culture, watch this video

First make sure you understand to not include times of war, in wartime everything is different, law changes, chaos, society changes & civil disorder.

ha ha what war? do you still live in 2003? this is Shiite violence, Shiite culture. you people don't even have a sovereignty , you take orders from Iran..

Back
Top Bottom