What's new

IRAN in Olympics - London 2012 - 4 Golds, 5 silvers and 3 bronze

Today has been a bad day for Iran. Gold medal favourite Karami got eliminated, same as Rahimi who was a medal favourite. However we have Sadegh Goudarzi in the final. He is against the favourite Jordan Burroughs from US. Lets hope he can cause an upset and get the gold!

only our super-heavy weigh weightlifting is really good, the rest are moderate. we need to win all classes of weightlifting.

only our super-heavy weigh weightlifting is really good, the rest are moderate. we need to win all classes of weightlifting.
well this time our athletes were too young in lighter weights for example 19 years! i think in the next olympics they can achieve more golds from them.........

well this time our athletes were too young in lighter weights for example 19 years! i think in the next olympics they can achieve more golds from them.........

YES!! Next Olympics Kianoush Rostami, Nasirshalal and Mohamadpur should all win gold! Out of all of them I was most impressed with Mohamadpur, even though he didnt win a medal. He is only 19 and showed a lot of gheyrat!

I especially like his chant before he lifts weights. Ya Ali e Madad!! ABOLFAZL!!!!!

Iran spend so much money in show casing, they should had won 20 more gold according to me.

Display some decency! It's the month of Ramadan, and here you are badmouthing Iran which has performed admirably well, much better than the Dhoti clad nation of clowns drowning in their ***** in the Ganges with over a billion people!

As of now, Iran has won 4 gold medals. You are saying Iran should have won 20 more Gold medals?
So you think Iran should have won 24 gold medals already, putting it ahead of Russia and just behind UK at 4th place (UK has won 25 gold medals so far, in such disciplines as canoeing slalom, etc).

Words defy the sort of "Indianness" (for lack of a better word) displayed by many a forum member here.

My congrats to Dzhamal Otarsultanov (Russia) for adding another gold medal to the "Muslim" medals tally.

Iran's Sadegh Goudarzi is fighting for gold medal in freestyle wrestling 74 kg, so he should win at least a silver tonight.

Iran spend so much money in show casing, they should had won 20 more gold according to me.
Brother,the exact problem in Iran is,they don't spend much money on sports,except football,and it's a total failure.I hate all those Football players who recieve lots pf money,but all they can do is buying luxury cars.We don't use much money on other sports.

we spend more than a Bn$ every year for football! if we spend this on other sports we will be better thank UK!

The other sports are stupid, wtf is gymnastic?
Iran has always been good at strength sport not gay sports like gymnastic.

Back
Top Bottom