What's new

IRAN in Olympics - London 2012 - 4 Golds, 5 silvers and 3 bronze

Emin Garibov is an ethnic Azeri Turk in Russian team

416041_m03.jpg

Congratulations. We don't give a duck about Azerbaijani's. You guys got smashed by Iranians this year. Just like we also smashed the Turks.

Iran spend so much money in show casing, they should had won 20 more gold according to me.

Iran spend so much money in show casing, they should had won 20 more gold according to me.

Who are you to criticize them when all Bangladeshi athletes can do is to steal the soap and towels from the hotels they stay at, and cannot even go through to the finals, let alone win a medal? Or maybe you don't like it because Iran is an Islamic Republic?

^^ What the hell has that to do with Iranians in Olympic?

He just wants to say "Azeri TURK" because he knows I am an Azari and Azaris are ethnically Iranians that are bilingual (Persian / Azari). They try to confuse other people. Or maybe he thinks if he says it enough I'll forget who I am and start putting up Attaturk pictures on my wall.

what! the oppenent is an american?! really?! good ! i hope he kick his(US wrestler) as$ like the as$es of others :D

I made a thread as Soheil tried to troll , in all olympics turkey was infront always. i compared Turkey was infront of Iran 13 times while iran 2 times , with 2012 iran would be ahead 3 times and Turkey 13 times , Turkey allways ahead in olympics for iSLAMIC countries , this year we was bad luck , first time in 20 years no weightlifting olympics , we participated with 114 athletes and got less medals so far compared to beijing when we participated with half.

Turkey 7th 1948 Olympics

1948 Summer Olympics medal table - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why couldnt iranians answer when i presented facts , they were embarrased? I checked from all olympics from 1944 onwards and we are nearly always first in Islamic countries.

2008 Summer Olympics medal table - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Turkey 37th Iran 51-2008

2004- Turkey 22 Iran 29

Hmmmm

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...olds-3-silvers-1-bronze-15.html#ixzz239iB4Ktv

2000- Turkey 26 Iran 27

1996 - turkey 19th iran 43

1992 - TURKEY 23 IRAN 44

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...olds-3-silvers-1-bronze-15.html#ixzz239iH2gzZ

Shut up. We completely destroyed you guys this year. ^

The final is 7.50 local time btw.

Back
Top Bottom