IRAN in Olympics - London 2012 - 4 Golds, 5 silvers and 3 bronze

ماتياس نه تو نه كشورت در حد و اندازه ورزشكارها وكشور ما نيستيد
زنده باد ايران​

cNze.jpg

Oh **** up Man :blink:

ماتياس نه تو نه كشورت در حد و اندازه ورزشكارها وكشور ما نيستيد
زنده باد ايران​

cNze.jpg

Impressive, I wonder if he can lift the sanctions...

Impressive, I wonder if he can lift the sanctions...

That picture is of Matthias Steiner of Germany being 'pummelled' by weights that he could not lift.

If we win 3 gold medals over all, and 2 silvers, that's enough. We'd probably rank in TOP15 by the end of the games if we perform well. That would be the greatest achievement of all Islamic countries in Olympics I think.

If you are talking about Muslim majority countries, then Kazakhstan has been ranked in the top 10 from the first few days of London Olympics. Congratulations to Iran for its wonderful performance. Hope that it continues in freestyle wrestling, taekwando and other sports.

I wish the same for Kazakhstan and all other Muslim majority countries as well. Interestingly many of Russia's medallists are Muslims/from Muslim regions. Similarly, many of Ukrainian, Belarussian, other former Soviet Union countries' wrestlers, weightlifters etc are Muslim/from Muslim regions.

If you are talking about Muslim majority countries, then Kazakhstan has been ranked in the top 10 from the first few days of London Olympics. Congratulations to Iran for its wonderful performance. Hope that it continues in freestyle wrestling, taekwando and other sports.

I wish the same for Kazakhstan and all other Muslim majority countries as well. Interestingly many of Russia's medallists are Muslims/from Muslim regions. Similarly, many of Ukrainian, Belarussian, other former Soviet Union countries' wrestlers, weightlifters etc are Muslim/from Muslim regions.

You are obsessed with your Muslim Muslim thing. Can't you see them just as athletes?

I wouldn't be surprised if majority of Kazakh medal winners are actually Russian Orthodox Christians :rolleyes:

If we win 3 gold medals over all, and 2 silvers, that's enough. We'd probably rank in TOP15 by the end of the games if we perform well. That would be the greatest achievement of all Islamic countries in Olympics I think.

I made a thread as Soheil tried to troll , in all olympics turkey was infront always. i compared Turkey was infront of Iran 13 times while iran 2 times , with 2012 iran would be ahead 3 times and Turkey 13 times , Turkey allways ahead in olympics for iSLAMIC countries , this year we was bad luck , first time in 20 years no weightlifting olympics , we participated with 114 athletes and got less medals so far compared to beijing when we participated with half.

Turkey 7th 1948 Olympics

1948 Summer Olympics medal table - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why couldnt iranians answer when i presented facts , they were embarrased? I checked from all olympics from 1944 onwards and we are nearly always first in Islamic countries.

This year was a disaster so far for us , but still we are way ahead of iran

Back
Top Bottom