What's new

Iran holds four over nuclear sabotage plot

Iran blames Israel for nuclear sabotage: Tehran accuses 'hostile nations' after four workers are arrested

Iranian nuclear power chief Ali Akbar Salehi said authorities had monitored suspects as they worked in one of the country's nuclear facilities
He blamed 'hostile' nations - usually a reference to either Israel or the U.S.
Iran blames Israel for nuclear sabotage: Tehran accuses 'hostile nations' after four workers are arrested | Mail Online

What about Turkey and Vahabistan? Aren't they hostile to Iran too?

I hope they have real evidence, and this is not just a witch hunt to mollify the people.

Turkey is not an enemy at all, Turkey is a friend with different opinions about Syria, and Saudis have not balls and expertise to do so.

But maybe the Vahabis recruited or hired some opponents to the Islamic Republic :-) ...

But maybe the Vahabis recruited or hired some opponents to the Islamic Republic :-) ...

I don't know exactly, actually you are working for Saudi government, have you paid those 4 persons? ;) come on Khalifa, tell the truth :)
btw, I don't think so, because if saudis pay terrorist for such a stupid thing, mullahs will do some sabotage in Saudi in return.

I don't know exactly, actually you are working for Saudi government, have you paid those 4 persons? ;) come on Khalifa, tell the truth :)
btw, I don't think so, because if saudis pay terrorist for such a stupid thing, mullahs will do some sabotage in Saudi in return.

they don't need any sabotage ...

they don't need any sabotage ...

you mean they are already f***ed up? :rofl:

It's Wahabistan. Not Vahabistan. :agree:

yeah, Its funny that he uses this term more often, It seems that khalifa is interested in changing the name of their country to wahabistan. @khalifa , you can suggest this idea to your king for getting promotion as well :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well,

I don't think KSA would have anything to do in this bro! A radioactive fallout will kill lots of people including Saudis and Iranians. Officially, KSA is know for not having\operating any nuclear related facilities, let alone sabotaging nuclear stations!.

you mean they are already f***ed up? :rofl:

yeah, Its funny that he uses this term more often, It seems that khalifa is interested in changing the name of their country to wahabistan. @khalifa , you can suggest this idea to your king for getting promotion as well :)

Once I meet him I will recommend changing the country's name into it :lol: ....

It's Wahabistan. Not Vahabistan. :agree:

Maybe? LoL :cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom