What's new

Iran helping PKK again in Kandil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran has one enemy in their history, it is Turks! even before Islam...

They never have been well-intentioned about us, when we forgive them they allways betrayed us again and again....

We aware of it and we have to deal with it sooner or later...

Iran has one enemy in their history, it is Turks! even before Islam...

They never have been well-intentioned about us, when we forgive them they allways betrayed us again and again....

We aware of it and we have to deal with it sooner or later...
Basically, farsis are enemies with all of their neighbors, and close nations. just consider Arabs, jews, europeans, ...
They would have been enemies with Penguins as well, if their region was a bit closer to south pole.

Guys would you pls stop generalizing im sure most Persians dont have any problems with Turks i mean last year about 1 million Iranians visited Turkey and this year it will be probably 1.5 million.

I also dont like Iranian regime but i wouldnt generalize whole country.

Guys would you pls stop generalizing im sure most Persians dont have any problems with Turks i mean last year about 1 million Iranians visited Turkey and this year it will be probably 1.5 million.

But their regime allways being enemy to us, i don't understand of their mentality... I hope their peoples not like that....

their problem is that there is a racism deep rooted in their minds. It is common between all of them with almost no exception. But, mullah goons have some political intentions and obsessions as well.

But their regime allways being enemy to us, i don't understand of their mentality... I hope their peoples not like that....
The truth is that their regime sees turks and turkiye as a kafir secular land, which would be ultimately their enemies. That's the mentality of their regime and supporters of the regime. But, for ordinary farsis, they usually don't have this point of view, and their problem with turks is their racism.

their problem is that there is a racism deep rooted in their minds. It is common between all of them with almost no exception. But, mullah goons have some political intentions and obsessions as well.
I got it brother they think themselves as special nation :D

The Great Persians, which kills allways unarmed people....

I once watched a docu about Iran, i think you also know Ayna Programi, they said most Iranians are watching Turkish TV Channels despite its beeing forbidden to watch foreign channels in Iran, i heard avarage Iranians have mostly positive view of Turkey.

Mate i think you are exaggerating it.

I got it brother they think themselves as special nation :D

The Great Persians, which kills allways unarmed people....
Yup, they think that they are coming from the pure European Aryan race, and are superior to semites, and turks, and even to europeans, since they think that they have had a much more brilliant civilization than uncivilized europeans.

I once watched a docu about Iran, i think you also know Ayna Programi, they said most Iranians are watching Turkish TV Channels despite its beeing forbidden to watch foreign channels in Iran, i heard avarage Iranians have mostly positive view of Turkey.
Mate i think you are exaggerating it.

Dude, I am not exaggerating. The number 1 problem of every non-iranic people living in Iran is the farsi racism.

Dude, I am not exaggerating. The number 1 problem of every non-iranic people living in Iran is the farsi racism.
But i think its more connected to the regime than avarage people, Turkey also had problems with minoritys in the past but this doesnt mean Turks are all racists.

Last edited:
Can you guys stop about the citizens? Of course it's non-sense to think that every Iranian citizen is backward like their leaders. I am sure though that Iran, which is famous for its use of proxies, might have a finger in the pie too when it comes to pkk.
What irritates me is when Turkish politicians say they know which 'certain powers' are backing the pkk and have evidence of foreign support to the pkk, but dont release it to the public. Look at Syria, everybody blaming each other openly. Even our so-called allies accused Turkey about illegal weapons (toxic etc.), so what is the Turkish govt with their 'proof' (if they have it...) waiting for then?

@xenon54

I suggest you do some research. There is racism towards Azeri in Iran. They have inferiority complex towards Turks because we ruled them for more than 700 years. They treat Azeri as second class citizen. In Iran, Armenians have more rights.

@xenon54

I suggest you do some research. There is racism towards Azeri in Iran. They have inferiority complex towards Turks because we ruled them for more than 700 years. They treat Azeri as second class citizen. In Iran, Armenians have more rights.
I know about the problems Azeris and other ethnicites are facing in Iran, what im saying is i wouldnt generalize, i cant imagine that all Farsis are racist.

What are you referring to?
If memory serves well, some western media and researchers accused Turkey about possibly supplying sarin gas and weapons to rebels, but later western officials denied it or ironically they were/are delivering weapons too, but were not always mentioned as weapon suppliers in some articles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom