What's new

Iran footballers could face lash for goal celebration

Just sad, which reminds me, just imagine what they would do to some of the Indian cricket players, lol.

at least they did not have the same fate as this guy
soccer-funny-bloopers.jpg

your post was funny and sad for Iran
but i can say you are totally wrong about believing this is mullah or ayatollah problem. i know many ayatollahs or mullahs that would not care about this. in Iran some stpid people decide of what is non islamic.
the most famous ayatollahs would not be that stupid.

again stop thinking all mullah think the same. they are some stupid ones and some more educated and smart.

That why i very cleverly compared them to bacteria, you see there are good and bad bacteria.

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

is wrestling allowed in Iran?
Iran is probably number 1 in the world in wrestling. but hey that does not count because its not like they are feeling each others a$$es.

Iran is probably number 1 in the world in wrestling. but hey that does not count because its not like they are feeling each others a$$es.

but they are still touching & feeling.. right?
back on the topic... i believe this is way OTT. guys got banned, fined huge sum.. & now lashes? if that action was spontaneous & innocent, this punishment is just ridiculous!!

I think you understand what I mean when I said there is good and bad bacteria but there is no good virus.
yeah i get it now :)

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Well i never did support perspolis, esteglal is the one :P

It was his hand and people have posted far 'worse' pictures. Jeez, it's like Iran is still living in the stone age.

I don't think people was so stuck up in stone age as after spending the entire day killing dinosaurs :D, they will not have much time to do this type of ridiculous things.

Back
Top Bottom