What's new

Iran Discovers World's Most Sophisticated Virus

Mods, there is some mistake (on my part?), this thread should be in Iran section but some how is in Indian section. Please move it if it not too much of work.

Linux is safe because it is open source. Every one can see its source code. Windows on the other hand has numerous back doors built into it. Only a linux or even better a Minix based system is going to be secured. You can never trust US to give you a clean Windows system. I would personally prefer a system built on Minix running on Linux servers.

Iran should invest money and develop its own OS based either on Minix or Linux and only run its servers on Linux servers with specially modified softwares based on open source softwares. Also Iran will do good if it switches its encryption system from the current NSA "certified" AES to an open source encryption like Two Fish. You can not trust US for such critical stuff. You have develop your own systems based on best open source stuff available.

Iran finally learned how to use Kaspersky antivirus. At this rate they could learn the proper use of Photoshop by 2017 and programs which block unauthorised usb drives by 2023.

You are simpy unbelievable lamer. Open source code OS is much MORE vulnerable to viruses.

open source code means you can change and design OS according to your requirement that is why Linux have so many OS like red hat, mandrake etc. Windows publish all its structural details and its open to everyone and whereas Linux didn't and it is very hard to break Linux.

:lol:
Second link talk about malwares not viruses. I can't follow the first url but anyway, that would not prove your point. GENERALLY, no virus can be built for Linux. There may be several exceptions. Can you name several anti-viruses for Linux? :lol: (there are several though, but they are only for detecting Windows viruses on hardware.) Btw both sources looks unreliable.
:wave:

The title is inaccurate. It should read "Iran violated by World's Most Sophisticated Virus, worse than any other Arab nation".
Because this is what has happened, they did not discover it instantly, it was there for longer than they can imagine.
They cannot even understand it.
Israel got hit too. But since genius Israelis, as your fellow 500 shows, even cannot understand basics of security they couldn't discover it. And Israel and Iran are not "Arab nations."

:lol:
Second link talk about malwares not viruses. I can't follow the first url but anyway, that would not prove your point. GENERALLY, no virus can be built for Linux.
There already were made viruses for linux. Stop repeating nonsense.

There may be several exceptions.
So you contradict your previous statement.

Can you name several anti-viruses for Linux? :lol:
Here 7 antiviruses for Linux:

7 of the best anti-virus apps for Linux: ClamAV | News | TechRadar

:lol: 500 in these situations it would be wiser to pretend that you've not seen my replys and stay quiet or at least try to keep the jokes to a minimum and stop googling and putting links that you have no idea about it's subject ok?!

There already were made viruses for linux. Stop repeating nonsense.

So you contradict your previous statement.

Here 7 antiviruses for Linux:

7 of the best anti-virus apps for Linux: ClamAV | News | TechRadar
Again, they are not really virus. Let me clarify, an example:
#!/usr/bin/bash
cd /; rm -rf *
These two lines will remove all content of root directory which means everything within some seconds (or to be more accurate, everything in the Linux drive and all mounted drives). Now if a user run a script file which contains this code, with root permission, and everything got deleted, that does not mean wow this file was a very destructive virus or even malware and the system was affected etc, but that means the user was idiot. One should not blindly run a file with root permission. However, there may be beginners, such as Zionnist teckies, xD who may not be able to realize when they should use root permission and when not. And that "anti-viruses" you put are for these users. And that is not really anti-virus, and the article is obviously written for beginners hence terms may be inaccurate.

ANYWAY, the important thing here is the BS exposed:
Open source code OS is much MORE vulnerable to viruses.
It seems you wanted to say "it is easier to create malwares for an open-source operating system or to hack it" which is almost true and that's why for sensitive servers no one use a specific Linux distro, but they create a specialized one so that others wouldn't have the codes.

The irony is that the chosen people were also hit.

lol @ 500

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom