What's new

Iran develops 6 high biotech drugs

IranZamin

BANNED
Reaction score
PressTV - Iran produces 6 new medicines with high technology

Iranian researchers have succeeded to produce six new drugs, including several medications for breast cancer and Factor VIII deficiency.

The newly developed medications would be unveiled by September, 2012, said the Deputy Head of Iranian Ministry of Health for Research and Technology Mostafa Qanei.

He went on to say that the new drugs are as effective as the foreign versions of the medication but are less pricey.

In recent years, Iran has taken several steps in production and marketing of the newest generation of biotechnological medicines and nano drugs which need a very sophisticated technology.

With a record of over 400 medical research facilities and 76 medical magazine indexes in the country, Iran is estimated to be one of the world's top 10 countries in medical research.

Yeah, like the reports some years ago that Iranian researchers discovered a medicine that would heal AIDS. :lol:
well it shows how ill informed you are . well as master yoda once said the information is too week with this padawan .

for the record Iran claimed that Iranian researchers produced a new immune modulator drug which is more effective than the foreign ones. and by the way its only one of the three group of drugs that we must use to control the progress of the disease .

Mate, you tell you are Iranian but you always try to degrade Iranian achievements..I dont know you so i have no ill feelings towards you, but i was just wondering...Why?

Maybe He is a bahayii ! :what:

Mate, you tell you are Iranian but you always try to degrade Iranian achievements..I dont know you so i have no ill feelings towards you, but i was just wondering...Why?

I'm not that kind of person who always brag about 'great' Iranian achievements, while many of this achievements are being overestimated.

Maybe He is a bahayii ! :what:

Maybe I'm jew. Or maybe a christian. I can even be a communist. You'll never know.

Maybe I'm jew. Or maybe a christian. I can even be a communist. You'll never know.
we will never know .its just a sentence but why we wont know?simply because you are not the only daily troll we dealing with the ones that has nothing to do beside being sad sitting and trolling or ... simply you are not worthy enough for even 1hour that it take for them(dunno who!) to locate you.
we just laughing at your ignorance. go ahead talk im not gonna do anything but laughin anymore .

I'm not that kind of person who always brag about 'great' Iranian achievements, while many of this achievements are being overestimated.

and who care who the hell are you !? you aren't first one who insulting Iran and you won't be the last one , so keep barking , maybe western give a bone to you for your useful barking !!

Are Iranian newly developed drugs somehow marketed in foreign countries ?

Congratz ! :)

Back
Top Bottom