What's new

Iran confiscates Buddha statues

The Aghora are very powerful tantric sadhus. At one time of royal lineage over most of South East Asia. Famously called the Left Hand of God.

At the Maha Kumbh, even the Naga Sadhus give way to them.

One must read, "I, Aghora" for a fascinating insight into their dark world of the black arts. Written by a famous doctor who joined them and spent two decades in their midst.

People are so insecure, do idols have such capability to change their mind.

Interesting. Could you elaborate?

I always thought that the strongest faiths looked within.

I mean the stroger the RULERS, the weaker their faith (that they have to use force, violence and slaughter).

You will find plenty of examples in India too. The strongest Mughal was Aurangzeb.

I mean the stroger the RULERS, the weaker their faith (that they have to use force, violence and slaughter).

You will find plenty of examples in India too. The strongest Mughal was Aurangzeb.

But history also has many examples of rulers of strong faith.

Ashoka for example.

Cyrus the Great.

Richard the Lion heart.

But history also has many examples of rulers of strong faith.

Ashoka for example.

Cyrus the Great.

Richard the Lion heart.

Ashoka and Cyrus's faith is a different definition of faith. We can't even discuss that along with the faith of aurangzeb or khameini.

Wasn't Richard the guy who went on crusades? My point exactly.

Ashoka and Cyrus's faith is a different definition of faith. We can't even discuss that along with the faith of aurangzeb or khameini.

u have a wrong understanding of Muslim leaders. Aurangzeb or Ayat Ullah Khomeini.

Why is the faith of Cyrus different?

Wasn't Cyrus equally someone who spread his faith over most of central Asia by wars and conquest ?

u have a wrong understanding of Muslim leaders. Aurangzeb or Ayat Ullah Khomeini.

Yes, its a special kind of understanding and the system requirement is a simple mind with substandard critical abilities.

I don't qualify. We can't bond.

Why is the faith of Cyrus different?

Wasn't Cyrus equally someone who spread his faith over most of central Asia by wars and conquest ?

Nope. And his faith did not demand it. He spread his empire.

Yes, its a special kind of understanding and the system requirement is a simple mind with substandard critical abilities.

I don't qualify. We can't bond.

yup n what i understand is that its the typical hatred for Islam n Muslims in yr Cave like Minds.

Nope. And his faith did not demand it. He spread his empire.

I am sorry. I must read up more.

Could it be then that the faith is strong, but the teachings of different faiths differ?

So when we say God is one its not really true then?

I am sorry. I must read up more.

Could it be then that the faith is strong, but the teachings of different faiths differ?

So when we say God is one its not really true then?

Yaara I'm no expert. But I feel, and you will agree hopefully, that if this is kept purely personal, we will have an ideal world (religious harmony wise).

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom