What's new

Iran, China at odds in disputed islands row following Xi visit to Saudi Arabia

Well , we didn't go to India and Japan and repeat their claims as statement .... That's the definition of nuetualy ...

About weapon, I said 'cheap' weapon ... For sure Taiwan will broke economically in case of full blown war with cummonist party , but cheap easy to use weapon will increase the cost of invading them ...
Well, China goes to the Gulf region and those countries want China to have a position on the disputes of the islands, so China has to make a statement and China says the disputes should be solved peacefully according to UN and international law. China doesnt take to support the UAEs position that the islands belong to UAE or the claims on them, Chinas psition is really neutral except it is said in the Gulf countries meeting.

I think cummonist party is behind turkey and Baku regime recent boldness against us ..
Cummonist party is opening 2 front against our land integrity from north and south...
Where do you get the idea that China is supporting Turkey and Baku against your land ? Chinas relation with Turkey is not that cosy and why would China support Turkey against Iran ? Your are just paranoid.

Where do you get the idea that China is supporting Turkey and Baku against your land ? Chinas relation with Turkey is not that cosy and why would China support Turkey against Iran ? Your are just paranoid.
Because you want to use turkey Baku zangezur corridor for your belt and road as alternative to both Íran and Russia ....

Well, China goes to the Gulf region and those countries want China to have a position on the disputes of the islands, so China has to make a statement and China says the disputes should be solved peacefully according to UN and international law. China doesnt take to support the UAEs position that the islands belong to UAE or the claims on them, Chinas psition is really neutral except it is said in the Gulf countries meeting.
What you thought about we taking same stand in your disputed land

I think cummonist party is behind turkey and Baku regime recent boldness against us ..
Cummonist party is opening 2 front against our land integrity from north and south...
oh so your batshit crazy....ok..

I take a look at Irian trade profile the other day, 50% export with China (oil 5-7 dollars below market price under sanction),

20% import from guess what UAE (western consumer goods bypassing sanction), who has claim on these islands.

Iran occupied (essentially a handover from then British master) these islands and built military base since 1972, the only way to lose it again is when Iran regime somehow collapses.

Currently, Iran is in the position similar to China pre-1972 (no UN seat).

Last edited:
Your nation never respect China's territory.
Just go find Aksai Chin and South Tibet on your world map.
What ? You never heard of this lands?
We never heard of your islands either.

Like I said, this argument is between you and UAE. China only acknowledges there is a disagreement. No side was chosen. You cannot expect China to completely take your narrative and run with it.

china must not speak about it like us we dont speak about taiwan or rohigina moslems think we are going to say china must speak about taiwan with usa and taiwa gavernment

Today:

Iran, China finalize 16 MOUs under 25-year agreement framework​

1670950555358.png

Heading a 70-member delegation, Chunhua arrived in Tehran on Monday to attend the Iran-China comprehensive cooperation program summit and discuss future collaborations.

Back
Top Bottom