What's new

Iran building new fighter jet and submarine

ourforce was created about 32 years ago by the shah, our current regime does not lick usa's *** like you do.

If purchasing is lick to ***, you accept that Iran licking Russia's *** instead of USA's today.

ourforce was created about 32 years ago by the shah, our current regime does not lick usa's *** like you do.

doesn't change the fact. you also have US made airplanes, beside. we manufacture them in our soil. F-16's!

and yeah, most of the stuff we have is either indigenious or made under license!

this boy should write in another forums not in a military one.

What's the matter now? Iran's submarines suit Iran's intention in the Persian Gulf. bear in mind that the Persian Gulf has a low depth which is 50 meters in average. also Iran's kilo submarines aren't bad, although they aren't Iranian-made.

What's the matter now? Iran's submarines suit Iran's intention in the Persian Gulf. bear in mind that the Persian Gulf has a low depth which is 50 meters in average. also Iran's kilo submarines aren't bad, although they aren't Iranian-made.
Actually, that is not a good operating environment. The shallower the operating depth, the greater the vulnerability of the sub to airborne ASW. I have a friend who was in a nuclear sub and had plenty of cruises and 'steel beach parties'. Submarines do not like to 'hug' bottom as popularly believe so if the bottom is 50 meters, a sub will operate at about 75-80% of maximum available range and that is pushing the safety margin.

Silent Hunter Tactics - Defensive Maneuvering in Silent Hunter by Brian Laxson
Damage from depth charges occurs when they detonate within 100 yards of the submarine. The closer the detonation the more damage is done. At father ranges it may shake the boat without doing damage or simply be heard.
Depth charges do not need to damage the sub to put it out of action long enough in a battle. Explosions will create sonar 'shock waves' that can render a sub's sonar ineffective, blinding the sub for long periods of time. The more shallow the operating environment, just like radar the greater the multiple reflections from the bottom and any temperature layers that will reflect sound waves, confusing the sub.

Actually, that is not a good operating environment. The shallower the operating depth, the greater the vulnerability of the sub to airborne ASW. I have a friend who was in a nuclear sub and had plenty of cruises and 'steel beach parties'. Submarines do not like to 'hug' bottom as popularly believe so if the bottom is 50 meters, a sub will operate at about 75-80% of maximum available range and that is pushing the safety margin.

Depth charges do not need to damage the sub to put it out of action long enough in a battle. Explosions will create sonar 'shock waves' that can render a sub's sonar ineffective, blinding the sub for long periods of time. The more shallow the operating environment, just like radar the greater the multiple reflections from the bottom and any temperature layers that will reflect sound waves, confusing the sub.

This is not a nuclear submarine though is it?

This is not a nuclear submarine though is it?
What difference does it make? A max depth of 50 meters places the same limitations on a diesel/battery sub as it would to a nuclear powered sub. Let me guess, not only do we have 'Chinese physics' we now have 'Iranian physics' as well.

You *,we dont buy from them, they wont sell anything to us anyway you turke "khar".

You-on-the-internet_You-in-real-life.jpg

What difference does it make? A max depth of 50 meters places the same limitations on a diesel/battery sub as it would to a nuclear powered sub. Let me guess, not only do we have 'Chinese physics' we now have 'Iranian physics' as well.

I mean, a nuclear sub is much bigger so its different, these subs are very small.

---------- Post added at 03:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 AM ----------

I am a kind kitty, i wish you could meet and see for yourself.:angel:

Actually, that is not a good operating environment. The shallower the operating depth, the greater the vulnerability of the sub to airborne ASW. I have a friend who was in a nuclear sub and had plenty of cruises and 'steel beach parties'. Submarines do not like to 'hug' bottom as popularly believe so if the bottom is 50 meters, a sub will operate at about 75-80% of maximum available range and that is pushing the safety margin

Finally some good post on the thread. That is what I meant. the Persian Gulf is not a good operating environment for submarines. I believe in such an environment like in the Persian Gulf, it would be wise to put emphasis on the quantity rather than the weight, it will have several advantages, the most important one is that the technology will be way more accessible to Iran and it'll be more cost-efficient.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom