What's new

Iran beats China in VolleyBall

Old news ! add australia ! :coffee:
we lost to lowly Australia! AUS is ranked 30 smtg and we're ranked 12th, but we managed to lose to them. Doesn't matter though, we're still gonna qualify for London 2012.

Also, I believe we've beaten China quite a number of times. We're now Asian champions in men's, U18, Club level and men's Asian Cup. China has the same honours in women's right now. Overall though, China is the much more prolific of the two.

Iran has been becoming champions in both Volleyball and Basketball over the past few years (2/3 in basketball in the past 3 editions and now volleyball).

Asian Volleyball Confederation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

to be honnest i expected more from today match , they lost a round very badly , tney didn't even maage to do some proper defence at the endof the field.
Now we must see tomorrow what will happen against venezuela

Volleyball is a women sport.
well I thought the honor belong to catfighting

Volleyball is a women sport.
And wrestling is a gay sport, 'soccer' is for pussies, weightlifters are on roids etc...

america fuuuuuk ya

dude, americanized much? Have your own dreams and ideas. Just because the americans believe hitting each other like animals is a sport (american football) and every civilized sport is a woman's sport, you shouldn't. We Asians consider volleyball as legit as basketball, football (real one) etc... I used to play in high school and it's awesome (but football's my game).

to be honnest i expected more from today match , they lost a round very badly , tney didn't even maage to do some proper defence at the endof the field.
Now we must see tomorrow what will happen against venezuela

well I thought the honor belong to catfighting
yeah, watched the match and the second set was pretty bad. Do they have to win tomorrow's game to qualify for the olympics? Assuming that they lose to Serbia?

well assuming we win against venezuella , and we will have a hard day against serbia , i say it all come to our match against japan , we need to win that match , and i also hope we dont loose any set against venezuella .right now we are third in the group and the first asian team but japan have one less match and they must compete against china , well the best result for us is that china win 3-2

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom