What's new

Iran-Backed Militias Fire Rockets in New Attack Aimed at U.S. Forces :)

Saddam didn't remove enough majoos after all, we could've wiped out a million more instead of going for Kuwait
yes he came to our aid by several hundred Tow Missile, wonder what was the aid Saddam received form USSR , France , GCC, Germany , Britain, USA, ..........
and also I wonder , didn't USA removed Saddam after he raised the white flag in his war with us.t he only thing Saddam managed in his so justified war against us , make it impossible for us to help Lebanon and Syria take its land from occupier. well congratulation, he managed to do that if it was his Goal

if it was not for these groups , Barzani would have annexed Iraqi oil in north and announced an independent Kurdistan , then Turkey and Iran had no option but to annex north Iraq , we saved you from that fate.
if it was not for these groups , Baghdad was in hand of Isis , you may now sing the song of USA but right now even your Sunni politician and Kurds don't deny the fact while USA and every other countries were happy to watch Isis take all Iraq and enslave Iraqi women and sell them in market , it was us who gave away every single weapon , and logistic we could provide , it was us who organized people who raised Guns to defend themselves from ISIS , it was us who trained them , it was us who fought beside them . USA and co came latter just to counter our presence. otherwise they would have not moved even if they captured Basra. just look at Syria in early stages of war USA bombed everybody who stood against ISIS and acted as ISIS airforce.

Did you consume enough fars news for today

USA created ISIS, as per QUOTE of your Previous president. "Obama created ISIS" . The casual liar was right in that one. Please don't pretend as if US Army is the savior of the whole Planet. USA is the most destructive terrorist entity that has ever existed in history of human kind.
USA will be kicked out of Iraq and its just a matter of time. Mark my words

LOL! So when Trump says Obama created ISIS for political reasons you believed him, but when he kills your general you don't believe in one thing he said about it especially as you pointed out he's a liar. You talk about terrorists, didn't Iran said they are proud to be called terrorists? You don't want to believe the U.S. came back in to fight ISIS because it would take credit for turning the tide besides the Iranian backed militias. Always try to make it look like Americans made ISIS and Iran intervene in Iraq as saviors instead of the Americans. Want to discredit the U.S. led intervention in Iraq against ISIS.

LOL! So when Trump says Obama created ISIS for political reasons you believed him, but when he kills your general you don't believe in one thing he said about it especially as you pointed out he's a liar. You talk about terrorists, didn't Iran said they are proud to be called terrorists? You don't want to believe the U.S. came back in to fight ISIS because it would take credit for turning the tide besides the Iranian backed militias. Always try to make it look like Americans made ISIS and Iran intervene in Iraq as saviors instead of the Americans. Want to discredit the U.S. led intervention in Iraq against ISIS.

America saved Iran from Saddam. These rats need to be pounded by the USAF

Lmao what can u do about all these Shia militias? They are growing exponentially. So Iran will be able to fund its military objectsives more robustly and their strength will increase many folds .Anti Iran supporters are pinned down and will be overwhelmed completely in due time. And hey , you seems to be always very eager in dragging Iran down. Whilst it's the states you support that are US allies and depend on Yankee protection. You make me laugh with ur perspectives. Oh Falcon

Kadhimi needs to be dealt with. He betrayed the axis, I have no doubt this two faced guy was involved with Suleimanis murder. He was acting boldly against PMU. His day of justice will also come in due time. I will do a special dance wen that day comes.

You are too high on the revolution that no longer is. Even those militias within Iraq are divided and many against excessive Iranian influence. And they are not as powerful as you make them out to be. Iran has reached it's ceiling, it can't even maintain influence in Shia majority areas. It's budget is stretched. Economy in Iran is tanking, Iranian leadership will have to make decision soon to make peace with Muslims in region. Otherwise only other option is suicide.

I myself would not need to do anything, nor care. I'll just sit back and watch every regime make same fatal mistakes over and over again.

You are too high on the revolution that no longer is. Even those militias within Iraq are divided and many against excessive Iranian influence. And they are not as powerful as you make them out to be. Iran has reached it's ceiling, it can't even maintain influence in Shia majority areas. It's budget is stretched. Economy in Iran is tanking, Iranian leadership will have to make decision soon to make peace with Muslims in region. Otherwise only other option is suicide.

I myself would not need to do anything, nor care. I'll just sit back and watch every regime make same fatal mistakes over and over again.
What about the mighty regime that u support? Oops my bad, you don't have a regime. Nor do people such As urself have any representation In the Middle East.

These days you talk about Hamas. You refer to them as "Holy Hamas". Speaking of holy Hamas, have u ever heard of a certain man named Ismael Haniyeh? Well, he is the leader of your HOLY HAMAS.

After Qassem sulaimani was martyred, the leader of your HOLY HAMAS traveled to Iran and made a speech in front of millions of people. Do you know wat he said ?

Haniyeh : " Qassem Sulaimany is the shaheed of Quds, Shaheed of Quds, Shaheed of Quds." This is the honor and recognition that the leader of your HOLY HAMAS gave to the man who you despise with such passion. And since you often act like a fanatic and believer yourself to be a true follower, consider this Falcon. What if Qassem sulaimani is wat his supporters say he is ? How will u think u will answer to god ?

My advice to u is the same as I wud give to all my future children, which is "sit down , relax and think with logic and intelligence. Nd not wat the preachers ask you to think."

But Falcon I must say you are making improvements.... since before you said that you wud kill me if I was wrong about sumthing. I still remember that. You said it like this "....otherwise I will kill you". Do you remember? Now you don't threaten to kill me anymore so good for you my sweet brother.

well at the end we didn't have to raise our hand too kill 1 million Iraqi, Brave Iraqi Sunni warriors did that.:cheers:

I feel Zarqawi was right about Sistani and the Iraqi leaders
What about the mighty regime that u support? Oops my bad, you don't have a regime. Nor do people such As urself have any representation In the Middle East.

These days you talk about Hamas. You refer to them as "Holy Hamas". Speaking of holy Hamas, have u ever heard of a certain man named Ismael Haniyeh? Well, he is the leader of your HOLY HAMAS.

After Qassem sulaimani was martyred, the leader of your HOLY HAMAS traveled to Iran and made a speech in front of millions of people. Do you know wat he said ?

Haniyeh : " Qassem Sulaimany is the shaheed of Quds, Shaheed of Quds, Shaheed of Quds." This is the honor and recognition that the leader of your HOLY HAMAS gave to the man who you despise with such passion. And since you often act like a fanatic and believer yourself to be a true follower, consider this Falcon. What if Qassem sulaimani is wat his supporters say he is ? How will u think u will answer to god ?

My advice to u is the same as I wud give to all my future children, which is "sit down , relax and think with logic and intelligence. Nd not wat the preachers ask you to think."

But Falcon I must say you are making improvements.... since before you said that you wud kill me if I was wrong about sumthing. I still remember that. You said it like this "....otherwise I will kill you". Do you remember? Now you don't threaten to kill me anymore so good for you my sweet brother.

Hajj Qasem is an enemy, the ba'ath party is what we want

I need to convince the Iraqi shroog.
Iranian Iraq is a land without electricity, without clean water. The cucks can't even control their borders.

Saddam established a strong state and provided all of the above.

The funny thing is that Shias of Iraq today are regretting their hatred for Saddam, they're becoming pro Saddam. Iran should export more shit to Iraq till The shias had enough of you

Iraq has a lot of people, and also a lot of retards. What must be done is to educate the retard so that they stop being your slave, once this happens you will apologize for your terrorism.

Last edited:

Lol, why would I need a regime to guide in me life? This is for irreligious people like you. I seek my guidance and direction from God. I'm not spiritually weak person that emotionally falls back on a man-made regime like you.

Ismael Haniyeh is pointless guy in Hamas. Qasem Solemani is just a poster boy for IRGC. He is no martyr, one that kills Muslims kids and contribute to rape of Muslim women. He's what we call a 'Haalik'.

No one cares about this poster boy of yours you trying to make it to be some idol that you want others to worship. You seem to not get that we worship God and God alone. And we don't care about some poster boy who involved in killing Muslim children. He is not important whatsoever, except for IR businessmen who want to expand business empire by making him out to be a model. Just like they do with religious figures.

You think too highly of yourself, no one is taking any advice from a spiritually weak , brain-dead individual. Who serves an elitist segment of Iranian population to expand their business empire.

Ahahaha, sure I did, kid.

Lol, why would I need a regime to guide in me life? This is for irreligious people like you. I seek my guidance and direction from God. I'm not spiritually weak person that emotionally falls back on a man-made regime like you.

Ismael Haniyeh is pointless guy in Hamas. Qasem Solemani is just a poster boy for IRGC. He is no martyr, one that kills Muslims kids and contribute to rape of Muslim women. He's what we call a 'Haalik'.

No one cares about this poster boy of yours you trying to make it to be some idol that you want others to worship. You seem to not get that we worship God and God alone. And we don't care about some poster boy who involved in killing Muslim children. He is not important whatsoever, except for IR businessmen who want to expand business empire by making him out to be a model. Just like they do with religious figures.

You think too highly of yourself, no one is taking any advice from a spiritually weak , brain-dead individual. Who serves an elitist segment of Iranian population to expand their business empire.

Ahahaha, sure I did, kid.
Look at the way thou hast judgeth me , my beloved Falcon. You seek directions from God ? How ? Do u find god in the brainwashing whispers of those who preach profanity to ur ears ? You label me irreligious. Where do u get the self righteousness to label ur brethren as IRRELEGIOUS ? You call yourself a spiritually guided person ?

How many books have you read on spiritually itself? Spirituality expresses itself as selflessness and compassion. Essence of spirituality is love and not ".....otherwise I will kill you" like the vile way you threatened me like a high school kid.

Lemme give you a philosophy lesson from my spiritual contemplation, my beloved Falcon. Do you know what takes place at the beginning of creation and revolution? Chaos. Chaos and not tranquility.

Like the volcanoes and the fiery foundation of the earth in its beginning. Then it settles down, and out of chaos emanates beauty and tranquility over time. And a green peaceful beautiful earth takes shape. This happens to all creation. And my beloved Falcon that's where u are right now. You are a BEGINNER. that's why all the fiery hateful judgements emotions are emanating out of you. But fear not, as you grow old and finally get out of high school and then go on to graduate and off to the real world, ur fire will start to cool down. And you will start to see things as they truly are , not thru the deceptive eyes of delusion. When that day comes I'll be there to embrace you with my open arms and give you a tight loving squeeze, very tight.

Oh my dear Falcon , why hast thou succumbed to such passionate hate ? Ohh Falcon , thou are the one who was created to soar the sky , why hast thou then fallen to hate that nowadays u only fly to drop ur shite on top of ur brothers head?

You call Ismail Haniyeh a useless poster boy. Hahahaha, who then leads Hamas my dear falcon? You make one stupid statement after the other. Do u even hear yourself ? No one can even reason with you. There is no logic in ur arguments. And your ears are unwelcoming to reason and logic. But they are open 24/7 for incessant false whispers of those who brainwash you. Sit down and free ur mind. You are being enslaved by ur own hate. And as such you are subjecting ur own mind into deception.

Look at the way thou hast judgeth me , my beloved Falcon. You seek directions from God ? How ? Do u find god in the brainwashing whispers of those who preach profanity to ur ears ? You label me irreligious. Where do u get the self righteousness to label ur brethren as IRRELEGIOUS ? You call yourself a spiritually guided person ?

How many books have you read on spiritually itself? Spirituality expresses itself as selflessness and compassion. Essence of spirituality is love and not ".....otherwise I will kill you" like the vile way you threatened me like a high school kid.

Lemme give you a philosophy lesson from my spiritual contemplation, my beloved Falcon. Do you know what takes place at the beginning of creation and revolution? Chaos. Chaos and not tranquility.

Like the volcanoes and the fiery foundation of the earth in its beginning. Then it settles down, and out of chaos emanates beauty and tranquility over time. And a green peaceful beautiful earth takes shape. This happens to all creation. And my beloved Falcon that's where u are right now. You are a BEGINNER. that's why all the fiery hateful judgements emotions are emanating out of you. But fear not, as you grow old and finally get out of high school and then go on to graduate and off to the real world, ur fire will start to cool down. And you will start to see things as they truly are , not thru the deceptive eyes of delusion. When that day comes I'll be there to embrace you with my open arms and give you a tight loving squeeze, very tight.

Oh my dear Falcon , why hast thou succumbed to such passionate hate ? Ohh Falcon , thou are the one who was created to soar the sky , why hast thou then fallen to hate that nowadays u only fly to drop ur shite on top of ur brothers head?

You call Ismail Haniyeh a useless poster boy. Hahahaha, who then leads Hamas my dear falcon? You make one stupid statement after the other. Do u even hear yourself ? No one can even reason with you. There is no logic in ur arguments. And your ears are unwelcoming to reason and logic. But they are open 24/7 for incessant false whispers of those who brainwash you. Sit down and free ur mind. You are being enslaved by ur own hate. And as such you are subjecting ur own mind into deception.

LOL, these IR crony businessmen try to pull out the oldest and most childish tricks in the book when anyone trashes their business empire. Now their fake thread is locked and going to get deleted. They are butthurt they can't spread fake news and use Palestinian blood to strengthen their empire. Their whole empire is contingent upon US, Russia and Israel. Soon natural disasters and conflict will shake up world and region, and this business empire is crumble along with the other regimes and their worshippers like spiritually weak Xerxes who has launched himself into spiral of rhetoric to try to make himself feel better. While reality on ground shows Iranian and Israeli foreign implant regimes are on verge of collapse. They will make one last effort to lash out and kill as many Muslims as possible, but after that they are gone in trashbin of history permantely and will only have Al-Dajjal to look up to to redeem any sense of victory. What a losers. :rofl::rofl:

LOL, these IR crony businessmen try to pull out the oldest and most childish tricks in the book when anyone trashes their business empire. Now their fake thread is locked and going to get deleted. They are butthurt they can't spread fake news and use Palestinian blood to strengthen their empire. Their whole empire is contingent upon US, Russia and Israel. Soon natural disasters and conflict will shake up world and region, and this business empire is crumble along with the other regimes and their worshippers like spiritually weak Xerxes who has launched himself into spiral of rhetoric to try to make himself feel better. While reality on ground shows Iranian and Israeli foreign implant regimes are on verge of collapse. They will make one last effort to lash out and kill as many Muslims as possible, but after that they are gone in trashbin of history permantely and will only have Al-Dajjal to look up to to redeem any sense of victory. What a losers. :rofl::rofl:
Please tell me wen these earthquakes and natural disasters take place and totally destroys the world, u will heroically come out from the fog with a cape, on top of Mount Everest with ur chest out high, whilst wearing ur underwear over ur pants like supermen does, and proclaim urself as SUPERMAN REBORN to the survivors.

Please tell me this will happen Mr. SUPERMAN. Or do u want to be Spider-Man?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And now the USAF is going to pound them back and kill 10 Iraqis.

No Iranian is going to be harmed, only a retard would sell himself that cheap. Enjoy Iraqi Shias.
Isn't it retarded that with all the money in the world the Arabs have kaffir forces in Arab lands.

The U.S. sent forces back in because of ISIS.
Grow up...TUrkey has been managing ISIS For US and NATO, thats why many ISIS leaders live in Turkey and nothing happens to them, thats why Turkey buys and trades ISIS oil in SYria..THAT US DIDNT BOMB< over 100 tankers moving daily, US didnt bomb it, but Russian Airforce destroyed it, also EU is asking TUrkey for "evidence" it can use to confirm ISIS members coming back to EU are ISIS members in court- TUrkey isnt helping the EU, even ISIS and HTS artillery shells in videos have been traced back to croatian and serbian factories, that US military used an intermediary small US company to order and ship to destinations i nthe middle east. dont be naive man.

ISIS ONLY FIGHTS US enemies...if u can prove otherwise i will agree with u.

Back
Top Bottom