What's new

Iran-Backed Militias Fire Rockets in New Attack Aimed at U.S. Forces :)

Wet dreams of Iranians..
Your government is even not able to control sistan( irani baluch territory) and you want to revive the old Iranian empire including Pakistani territories... Good joke
This wishful thinking will keep you alive in modern world.

Once come and claim the Pakistani areas, and we will teach you a lesson.
We are not the iraq, or yeman. We will drive the final nail in your state's evil coffin.
I hope Iran breaks Iraqi state into Shia and Sunni parts ... We have the power to do that.

back to roots boys

El-Imperio-Safavida-o-Dinastia-Safawi-1501-1722-11784.png

Wet dreams of Iranians..
Your government is even not able to control sistan( irani baluch territory) and you want to revive the old Iranian empire including Pakistani territories... Good joke
This wishful thinking will keep you alive in modern world.

Once come and claim the Pakistani areas, and we will teach you a lesson.
We are not the iraq, or yeman. We will drive the final nail in your state's evil coffin.
Sistan? It is fully under central government control with almost 0 terrorist activities. Unlike our Eastern neighbors.

Every country has traitors. Iran is no exception. We are talking about the masses here that keep Iran together and united for thousands of years. Are you following?

Arabs conquest was to make you muslim This was there goal not to assimilating with you or change your borders. They needed to go through you to reach the subcontinent now here we are

Arabs conquest was to make you muslim This was there goal not to assimilating with you or change your borders. They needed to go through you to reach the subcontinent now here we are
do you knew when subcontinent become Muslim and by whom ?

Then why Iranian govt continue complaining about the Sunni seperatist group attacking on the forces and cities, like Jindallah and other groups. So keep your focus on inside your boundaries not outside. This is 2021 not the 80s or 90s that your country is trying to export Shia revolution to neighbors. Thanks
Sistan? It is fully under central government control with almost 0 terrorist activities. Unlike our Eastern neighbors.

Then why Iranian govt continue complaining about the Sunni seperatist group attacking on the forces and cities, like Jindallah and other groups. So keep your focus on inside your boundaries not outside. This is 2021 not the 80s or 90s that your country is trying to export Shia revolution to neighbors. Thanks
They are not Sunni group but elements of ISIS terrorists. They swore alligence to ISIS and raised their flags. Currently Pakistani army is also engaged with them on its borders. They are armed by Sauds, Emirates and Indian RAW.

ISIS ONLY FIGHTS US enemies...if u can prove otherwise i will agree with u.

Really? So you haven't see U.S. casualties when fighting against ISIS during Operation Inherent Resolve eh? All those bombings against ISIS and so on.

Really? So you haven't see U.S. casualties when fighting against ISIS during Operation Inherent Resolve eh? All those bombings against ISIS and so on.

You're actually trying to argue logic with a Nigerian that has developed a fetish for Iran.

PMU failed to liberate Tikrit in 2015, eventually the USAF stepped in and it got cleared. These Iranian losers, all their victories are from American efforts. From removing Saddam to defeating ISIS.

All US had to do was leave Saddam in rule and Persians would be crying.

Yes, really where's your evidence? even u telling me "Havent you seen US casualties.."yea yea......i believe those were ISIS factions/time against the US. You keep saying US is bombing ISIS? well did US bomb ISIS more than Rusia? NO. did US bomb ISIS's RELEVANT infrastructure? NO.

Why is ISIS emirs living in TUrkey and US hasnt complained? why didnt US bomb the Oil business TUrkey and ISIS had? MORE RECENTLY< why did ISIS cut Iraq's electricity that Iran is supplying?(once again, ISIS attacks US enemies)...ISIS is a NATO proxy, and TUrkey manages that "relationship" fr NATO and US, i stand by that everyday. u havent proven much tbh, so if u have compelling info, i am all ears..well kind of. lol

Back
Top Bottom