What's new

Iran-Backed Militias Fire Rockets in New Attack Aimed at U.S. Forces :)

Last Attack:
12.jpg

13.jpg

Previous Attacks:
3188737.jpg

3188746.jpg

800px-Ain_al-Assad_air_base,_8_jan_2020.png

US troops in Iraq targeted for 2nd time on Friday

US troops in Iraq targeted for 2nd time on Friday

TEHRAN, Jul. 02 (MNA) – Local Iraqi media have reported a second attack on the US troops in the country after this morning's attack on another US logistics convoy in Hilla.
After it was reported on Friday morning that a US logistics convoy in Hilla was targeted, there are now reports coming out of Iraq saying that another US military convoy has been targeted but this time in Salahadding Province in the east of the country in the north of the capital Baghdad.
The Telegram channel news "Sabereen" said on Friday afternoon that a convoy of US occupying troops was targeted in the Sharqat area of Saladin Province located in the north of Baghdad with Tikrit as capital.
Sabereen News added a group calling "Saraya Thawra al-Ashrin al-Thaniyya" claimed responsibility for the attack and said it had targeted the US logistics convoy with EFP bombs.
The group also announced the release of a video of the attack in the coming hours.
The attack comes few hours after another US military logistics convoy was targeted this morning (Friday) in the city of Hilla, but no group has claimed responsibility for that attack yet.

I hope Iran breaks Iraqi state into Shia and Sunni parts ... We have the power to do that.

back to roots boys

El-Imperio-Safavida-o-Dinastia-Safawi-1501-1722-11784.png

You'd be an easier campaign than the gulf war with your non existing air force lol
you knew if we decide to do that , we don't do that by using brute force. that's so outdated .
just think you may one day wake up and see that Iraqi parliament passed a law that tell government they must join Iran 8-)

You'd be an easier campaign than the gulf war with your non existing air force lol
If we did not have a strong deterrence (Our Ballistic Missile mainly) we would have been already attacked long time ago a hundred times over. You surrendered within 3 weeks to USA without even fighting. Most of your soldiers threw away their uniforms and raised the white flag.

I hope Iran breaks Iraqi state into Shia and Sunni parts ... We have the power to do that.

back to roots boys

El-Imperio-Safavida-o-Dinastia-Safawi-1501-1722-11784.png

your good neighbours, can do the same with your own internal fault lines. Just remember that. I see your silly green map on Pakistani territory big mistake mess with them

your good neighbours, can do the same with your own internal fault lines. Just remember that. I see your silly green map on Pakistani territory big mistake mess with them
A nation without roots will easily fall apart. Iran stands strong because of its unity. Always remember this my Persianized friend.

A nation without roots will easily fall apart. Iran stands strong because of its unity. Always remember this my Persianized friend.

U are Arabized, and Iraq will Arabize u further. Iraq is a shithole, but also a place that exports the most extreme ideologies, one day you will regret it when an Arabian warhorse emerges from the sands of Iraq spreading Arabism all over Tehran.

Having said that.

Iran copied its culture from Babylon.
If we did not have a strong deterrence (Our Ballistic Missile mainly) we would have been already attacked long time ago a hundred times over. You surrendered within 3 weeks to USA without even fighting. Most of your soldiers threw away their uniforms and raised the white flag.

USA could have done that to you in 1990, you weren't as agressive.

You seem to constantly forget, that the only thing the US had to do was leave Saddam in power, perhaps remove sanctions and Iraq would be your barrier. The US is your enabler, you are on no level par with them. If they decide to, they can make the efforts to reverse your gains in Iraq, it seem they do not care and you're picking up scraps like Erdogan does in Arab countries after US interventions.

U are Arabized, and Iraq will Arabize u further. Iraq is a shithole, but also a place that exports the most extreme ideologies, one day you will regret it when an Arabian warhorse emerges from the sands of Iraq spreading Arabism all over Tehran.
The opposite my deluded friend. Iran gave a tinge of its culture and ancient religion to Shi'ism. I can say your sort are following ancient Persian traditions in Iraq. Not that i really care about it though.. but you should try to find out if ISIS or Arabization gives you a livelihood. It most likely didn't. That is why you are living outside of Iraq.

The opposite my deluded friend. Iran gave a tinge of its culture and ancient religion to Shi'ism. I can say your sort are following ancient Persian traditions in Iraq. Not that i really care about it though.. but you should try to find out if ISIS or Arabization gives you a livelihood. It most likely didn't. That is why you are living outside of Iraq.

So many Iranians are outside of Iran, including a Pahlavi guy such as you.

Forget ISIS or Arabization, Iraq has been under Iranian influence since 2003 and the country has never been in a shittier situation LOL. Shias, whom are supposed to be privileged are living in mud whilst the country is a top oil exporter.

Iraq's Shias need to deal with their dual loyalties, it's time they stop seeing Iran as a friend. Get Arabized.

You seem to constantly forget, that the only thing the US had to do was leave Saddam in power, perhaps remove sanctions and Iraq would be your barrier. The US is your enabler, you are on no level par with them. If they decide to, they can make the efforts to reverse your gains in Iraq, it seem they do not care and you're picking up scraps like Erdogan does in Arab countries after US interventions.
How many years are you and your likes active on forums/social media repeating the same nonsense. Don't you ever get tired?

US was the biggest enabler of Saddam and provided him all the support against Iran.

So many Iranians are outside of Iran, including a Pahlavi guy such as you.

Forget ISIS or Arabization, Iraq has been under Iranian influence since 2003 and the country has never been in a shittier situation LOL. Shias, whom are supposed to be privileged are living in mud whilst the country is a top oil exporter.

Iraq's Shias need to deal with their dual loyalties, it's time they stop seeing Iran as a friend. Get Arabized.
I am not a Pahlavi guy, Camel jan. He was the most incompetent leader Iran had.

Internal Iraqi corruption is not the fault of Iran lol

if we were to look at your country’s unity argument, it falls apart when your insiders are feeding USA & Mossad to kill of your scientists in Iran.

if we were to look at your country’s unity argument, it falls apart when your insiders are feeding USA & Mossad to kill of your scientists in Iran.
Every country has traitors. Iran is no exception. We are talking about the masses here that keep Iran together and united for thousands of years. Are you following?

Back
Top Bottom