What's new

Iran attacking Syria rebels with explosive drones

Being funny is all yours. Keep answering like this and you show you don't comprehend at all in English!

The question that was simply asked was why the drone needs to be suicide is it price or precision and the answer is the last line of your babling!

The answer is as you finally mentioned! They don't have the precision and No you are wrong the Raad-85 or similar size is capable of 1 Sadidd or Hellfire type weighing 100 pounds or 45 Kilos! The Shahed 12x that you see are capable for or 8 sadid type!

Now either avoid answering my questions if you don't comprehend or answer it after you read it several times and asked what it means from your elders who appointed you as PDF mouth piece!

It is apparent that you do not want to learn anything and are just interested in personal attack, and degrading the forum.

I will put you on my ignore list now.

The power of negative rating has not been given by IR to me. If you did not know that already.

It is apparent that you do not want to learn anything and are just interested in personal attack, and degrading the forum.

I don't give a shit if you do! and you add nothing except telling bullshit! Do you think I care! Your answers are mostly BS!

The power of negative rating has not been given by IR to me. If you did not know that already.
No but you have copied it and it is same methodology used by IR. Being judge and prosecutor the same person! You are given the power to give negatives to posts related to you and you using this power in this way shows how corrupt you are and exposes it.

In your post you called me funny and I said you are babbling and do not understand! And at the end you mocked that I am requesting something which was not true and shows you didn't understand ythe question due to lack of English comprehension I assume. The rest was my answer to yours and you gave me negative which shows you are using your power in a wrong way and you are corrupt and a jerk! Actually the one started personal attack was you! No Negative off you Jerk IR piece of shit! You are all the same Leader feed savages! Not only negative off but ban me it would save me not visiting IR propaganda machine!

Last edited:
No but you have copied it and it is same methodology used by IR. Being judge and prosecutor the same person! You are given the power to give negatives to posts related to you and you using this power in this way shows how curropt you are and exposes it.

No, not at all. I am not judgmental at all. It is you who is being judgmental here. When you use adhominem when you can not logically respond, then you deserve to get a negative rating. Some one who is polite and logical gets a positive rating. In past few minutes I have given about 8 or 9 negative ratings to another user who is going around trying to provoke homophobic emotions.

I give you the chance to go up and edit your posts and make them polite, in return I will remove the ratings. This is nothing personal.

No, not at all. I am not judgmental at all. It is you who is being judgmental here. When you use adhominem when you can not logically respond, then you deserve to get a negative rating. Some one who is polite and logical gets a positive rating. In past few minutes I have given about 8 or 9 negative ratings to another user who is going around trying to provoke homophobic emotions.

I give you the chance to go up and edit your posts and make them polite, in return I will remove the ratings. This is nothing personal.

This is how you started your post as and how you ended! And you lie that you were not judgmental. You got what you sowed. You are a corrupt lier!
You are being funny. You have absolutely no idea about how these things work and the challenges involved.

Drones are being crashed because Iran's technology has not caught up to the point, to design every single wish that comes to your mind.

No you have given negative because the post was about you. you gave negative to this answer:
Being funny is all yours. Keep answering like this and you show you don't comprehend at all in English!

Now either avoid answering my questions if you don't comprehend or answer it after you read it several times and asked what it means from your elders who appointed you as PDF mouth piece!

And what I said was in response to what you said in the post. People seeing the post would know that! You are untruthful and you know it! It is just because I said you don't comprehend the post before answering which is true by the way. even this post shows! :) Don't bring other posts, it is only between you and me and you know it. Do not try to justify your selfish corrupt act.

No threaten someone who cares! I don't give a damn about a negative that you give because your BS is exposed! By the way you are the one who started it,and I just responded. Always I only respond to peoples calling names and you are no different in my eyes than anyone else! Your PDF power my ***! Negative off incompetent Jerk! My honor to be banned! I will log in exposing IR and your BS in another name :) if I want to! If IP banned with another IP! :) Negative off! ------------------------------------------------

I reported your corrupt act: lets see to what extent is this a corrupt forum!
Daneshmand is abusing his PDF power and giving negative (actually two) to posts related to him. By this act he is saying, you either agree with me or I will give negatives to you! This is corrupt practice at its best. besides in my opinion he simply doesn't understand the posts and is judgmental with his limited understanding!
@Daneshmand

BEIRUT – Iran has attacked rebels in northwest Syria with explosive-laden unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) that fly into their targets, according to rebels.

A commander in the Islamist Ahrar al-Sham group told Al-Souria Net that “kamikaze drones thought to be [of] Iranian [origin] were used [on Monday to strike] Syrian opposition military bases in rural Idlib, causing extensive material damage at the targeted location.”

“Five aircrafts loaded with explosives targeted an Ahrar al-Sham base in the town of Ma'ar Shimmareen [near] Idlib province’s Ma’aret Nuaman,” Hassan Abu Hamid claimed.

“The destructive force of the plane was equal to the destructive force of an 82 mm mortar round, but had a higher fragmentation rate,” he explained.

Abu Hamid noted that the UAVs usually record footage of the target area and strike when it has been identified.

“It is difficult to see [these] planes because their low noise and small size, which makes the chances of shooting them [down] very slim.”

Iran attacking Syria rebels with explosive drones

Iran is simply taking revenge from Yazidis. Moharram is perfect month to do this.
Good going Iran... keep it up. @haviZsultan don't miss out on my relationship improvement posts.

Iran is simply taking revenge from Yazidis. Moharram is perfect month to do this.
Good going Iran... keep it up. @haviZsultan don't miss out on my relationship improvement posts.
I do not support Iran's interference in Syria for a violent dictator like Assad who is oppressing his own people. Similarly Saudi's attempts to impose a dictator on the people of Yemen is inflaming the sectarian war in the region. Pakistan should try to mediate between the 2 sides and not interfere in any useless conflict-unless we want a repeat of Afghanistan.

cheap and easy to use
and can be also use in targeting right important places when there is no air support

@Siavash Bro, why the personal attacks and bringing the whole IRI into it? I've usually noticed that when you disagree, you kept your cool and never got heated like this.

We need more Iranian posters who don't get emotional whenever they disagree with something.

Back
Top Bottom