What's new

Iran attacking Syria rebels with explosive drones

Godspeed Iran roast them cannibals:tup: love the way Iran handles the terrorist by doing what needs to be done and not giving a fcuk what others think, India should learn a thing or two
Correct. It should learn how to treat right wing terrorists-the hindutvas.

boo hoo cry elsewhere wannabe lucknowee:lol: this thread is about Iran don't hijack it with ur usual bullshit
Just pointing to the reality in a country where Modi becomes PM on convincing evidence and Afzal Guru gets hanged on circumstantial evidence.

Just pointing to the reality in a country where Modi becomes PM on convincing evidence and Afzal Guru gets hanged on circumstantial evidence.
Dude again this thread is not about Modi or India, is it that hard to comprehend? who died and made u think tank man?

That is it that is your response! Is it more words that your type don't understand do I need to write it simpler or simply put dots! It seems it makes no difference to your intellectual capacity! Your time in KSA is numbered! I am counting backwards 3 years from now or 5 years as IMF says! Continue your shit in the region with your Sisi Jubair and it will be made to tick faster! 3 years ... tomorrow 2 years and 355 days ... 354 ... Go to Hell Wahhabi terrorist wanna be!

Yawn .... wake me up when it happens.
mean while you can go to your HELL called Syria .. tata

Dude again this thread is not about Modi or India, is it that hard to comprehend? who died and made u think tank man?
This is related. Targetting terrorists from its own religion is much harder than targetting terrorists from another religion. The difficulties are on show in countries like India where an RSS man killed Gandhi yet RSS is not banned, countries like Somalia which have fragmented yet are failing to fight right wing terrorists. India is a country that can learn from countries going after terrorists from the right wing.

Iran is a brilliant example is it still continues to treat its minorities whether Zoroastrians or the small Jewish community with respect. They don't let their religion colour their vision like Indians do.

Yawn .... wake me up when it happens.
mean while you can go to your HELL called Syria .. tata
I don't understand the logic of some of our own Pakistani members here. If you can't build alliances then why break up relations which have the potential to thrive? You are creating another problem where none actually exists.

This is related. Targetting terrorists from its own religion is much harder than targetting terrorists from another religion. The difficulties are on show in countries like India where an RSS man killed Gandhi yet RSS is not banned, countries like Somalia which have fragmented yet are failing to fight right wing terrorists. India is a country that can learn from countries going after terrorists from the right wing.

Iran is a brilliant example is it still continues to treat its minorities whether Zoroastrians or the small Jewish community with respect. They don't let their religion colour their vision like Indians do.
Dude u are screwed in the head, go see a shrink, pathetic attempt to derail a thread by a think tank himself.

Godspeed Iran roast them cannibals:tup: love the way Iran handles the terrorist by doing what needs to be done and not giving a fcuk what others think, India should learn a thing or two
both Iran and Israel, how I wish they'd get along. :lol:

we should take a leaf out of both their books. :enjoy:

I just don't understand the logic behind this. Is it price or is it precision or what? If it is Raad-85 as shown in the youtube then its is not small and if it is not small why couldn't a precision missile that locks on the target do the job? Is it price wise or is it the fact that Iran Sadid missiles (Hellfire equivalent) are not capable to do the job as a remotely guided drone? If it was the size of a quad copter made of cheap plastic and a cheap hovering mechanism it was understandable but this is a complete UCV with front side filled with explosives! Just doesn't make sense! It is more liek a desperate attempt rather than a strategic weapon!

It's just a more cheaper, yet effective, substitute for a cruise missile.

Look at the shrapnel signs on vehicle body. It's obvious that these drones are designed to target important meetings/targets and kill/injure as much as possible since they can't carry a heavy warhead.

pahpaad_28229.jpg

As reported by some sources on the ground, a number of Ahrar-al Sham terrorists were killed by drone attack.

Last edited:
When replying me first try to understand what the question is!

The question is if! and if! A system is capable to carry a bomb then it may be able to carry a sadid as well and if so why not a UCAV with one Sadid (not the scenario you start building and answering yourself) can not do the job and come back.

When there is an optical lock and there is a man behind the wheel and if the same man is capable of landing and exploding the UCAV (as in suicide drone) then the same man is capable of precision guiding an optical or manual locked missile or projectile and bring back the drone! with the same size of Radd-85. If it is Raad-85 size then it is not logical as I said!

You are being funny. You have absolutely no idea about how these things work and the challenges involved.

There is a huge difference between installing a simple 5 kg blast fragmentation warhead on a drone and flying it into a target and having a whole targeting system plus a couple of missiles to shoot from the platform.

Even a manual targeting system plus just one missile can not be made into a weight restriction of 5 or even 50 kg. A Hellfire missile almost weighs 50 kg. And it is a laser guided one. For the system you desire, you would need a video feed from the missile and a receiving system on the UAV which then feeds it to ground station, all requiring additional weight. There is this rule of thumb in aerospace engineering which, for every kilo of additional weight you incorporate into design you have to add another one kg to make the design work.

There is no way a UAV in the class of Raad could carry missiles of any useful application. For this as I explained to you above, you would need a large UAV, with satellite link, with a semi-active/millimeter wave guided missiles in the class of Brimstone or hellfire. What you described is childish. Your desired system has the same weight requirement of any other system with automated guidance, but without adding anything to performance.

Drones are being crashed because Iran's technology has not caught up to the point, to design every single wish that comes to your mind.

You are being funny. You have absolutely no idea about how these things work and the challenges involved.

There is a huge difference between installing a simple 5 kg blast fragmentation warhead on a drone and flying it into a target and having a whole targeting system plus a couple of missiles to shoot from the platform.

Even a manual targeting system plus just one missile can not be made into a weight restriction of 5 or even 50 kg. A Hellfire missile almost weighs 50 kg. And it is a laser guided one. For the system you desire, you would need a video feed from the missile and a receiving system on the UAV which then feeds it to ground station, all requiring additional weight. There is this rule of thumb in aerospace engineering which, for every kilo of additional weight you incorporate into design you have to add another one kg to make the design work.

There is no way a UAV in the class of Raad could carry missiles of any useful application. For this as I explained to you above, you would need a large UAV, with satellite link, with a semi-active/millimeter wave guided missiles in the class of Brimstone or hellfire. What you described is childish. Your desired system has the same weight requirement of any other system with automated guidance, but without adding anything to performance.

Drones are being crashed because Iran's technology has not caught up to the point, to design every single wish that comes to your mind.
Being funny is all yours. Keep answering like this and you show you don't comprehend at all in English!

The question that was simply asked was why the drone needs to be suicide is it price or precision and the answer is the last line of your babling!

The answer is as you finally mentioned! They don't have the precision and No you are wrong the Raad-85 or similar size is capable of 1 Sadidd or Hellfire type weighing 100 pounds or 45 Kilos! The Shahed 12x that you see are capable for or 8 sadid type! The point is it is not probably Radd-85 which was a part of the question. It is logical that it is smaller and something like Quad copter with fragmentation explosive!

Now either avoid answering my questions if you don't comprehend or answer it after you read it several times and asked what it means from your elders who appointed you as PDF mouth piece!

Being funny is all yours. Keep answering like this and you show you don't comprehend at all in English!

The question that was simply asked was why the drone needs to be suicide is it price or precision and the answer is the last line of your babling!

The answer is as you finally mentioned! They don't have the precision and No you are wrong the Raad-85 or similar size is capable of 1 Sadidd or Hellfire type weighing 100 pounds or 45 Kilos! The Shahed 12x that you see are capable for or 8 sadid type! The point is it is not probably Radd-85 which was a part of the question. It is logical that it is smaller and something like Quad copter with fragmentation explosive!

Now either avoid answering my questions if you don't comprehend or answer it after you read it several times and asked what it means from your elders who appointed you as PDF mouth piece!
Funny you are allowed to give negative of a post about you! That is Islamic Republic sentencing :) keep on Jerk

Back
Top Bottom