What's new

Iran and Turkey become drone powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ber: 197109"]
Where?
[/QUOTE]
We first tested a toy like UCAV in 2015.. Did u ever heard we used them on TTP or BLA scumbags?? Similarly we have many MRPS in inventory but did u ever saw those vehicles protecting our jawans in terrorist offensive areas where they are killing our soldiers like mosquitoes??

Mods, lock this thread and ban this joker
We literally made the parts for ANKA.

If we made the parts for ANKA, then we should at least have a comparable functioning drone. We have nothing remotely comparable to ANKA. If being a supplier was all it took, Turkey could make their own F35 because they were a major supplier.

The article in the OP doesn't even mention Pakistan

Pakistan heading in right direction but slow ... We been using drone way before, but never work for armed drones. Pakistan entered late , but Kamara been working for last many years with Italy and Germany. Later China become major partner.
Pakistan keeps its cards under table we didn't knew how good paf Ew tactics were not before 27 Feb 19

Turkey had proven it's metal in actual war

MALE drone with satellite link has huge coverage. If war happen between two large countries, dont ever forget to bring this to guard VVIP person inside the country.

1612059032765.png

We have sufficient drones for our requirements.
We are manufacturing Highend aircrafts, On the other side they are facing jets availability.
IRAF is almost dead airforce and Turkey missed the opportunity of F-35.

Pakistan keeps its cards under table we didn't knew how good paf Ew tactics were not before 27 Feb 19

War Tactics are something very different than what you're comparing with. Military tech isn't something that pops out with surprise during the war and be like oh look we had this tech omg.
We have sufficient drones for our requirements.
We are manufacturing Highend aircrafts, On the other side they are facing jets availability.
IRAF is almost dead airforce and Turkey missed the opportunity of F-35.

Turkey missed the opportunity and IRAF is dead. I wish both Turkey and Iran had geniuses like you duh.. :(

Yeah that is a good point actually. I will give you credit for that.

Maybe its China's style to stay quiet and they want us to do the same if they're sharing their drone tech with us.

I still have major doubts about our indigenous drones but I don't doubt what China has lurking in their hangars and if we have somehow got ahold of what they have, then that would be a big surprise.

What ever technology gain iran has taken is simply pumped by the Russia, the moment they pull it back they won't have anything.

There is not one drone of Iran that has proven it is capabilities in battle. I don't understand how they can become a drone power? or mentioned besides Turkey in this article. If it was China I would have understood that since they have the proven Wing Loong

There is not one drone of Iran that has proven it is capabilities in battle. I don't understand how they can become a drone power? or mentioned besides Turkey in this article

I don't know if you're sleeping under a rock or something.

Where do you think Yemeni drones targeting Riyadh come from? Saudi and US have openly admitted that Iranian drones attacked Aramco facilities. Iranian drones are battle tested, not under Iranian flag but they are made in Iran.

I don't know if you're sleeping under a rock or something.

Where do you think Yemeni drones targeting Riyadh come from? Saudi and US have openly admitted that Iranian drones attacked Aramco facilities. Iranian drones are battle tested, not under Iranian flag but they are made in Iran.

Targetting Oilfields doesn't need special drones you can do that with commericial drones if upgraded. As for the Houthi Drones they getting downed 99.9% of the times.

What I am talking about is battle tested drones that are stealthy and can destroy battalions and sub-divisions plus their hardware and change the reality on the battlefield. Iran doesn't have such drone capabilities.

Israel doesn't even have such capabilities the Harop was frequently down by the Armenians who themselves said Russia send them the best air defense systems they had. Guess what they couldn't stop Turkish drones they were too stealthy and elusive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom