What's new

Iran and India have similar views on Afghanistan

The Indians have one goal.
To destroy Islam. Like the westerners they play sectarian cards to keep Muslims fighting each other.
Eventually the Iranians will see what I mean. :lol:
We don't have to do anything. We know what's happening in Karachi, all the sectarian violence. India and west has no hand in it and you yourself are bringing bad name to Islam.

No matter how much you try to demean India, Iran will remain as trusted business partner for years to come. In reality, you guys are hoping for US and Israel to attack Iran so that we can't work with Iran as far as Afghanistan is concerned as they will provide us the access to it. Iran's leader are much intelligent and far sighted than yours.

okay :)

Pakistan to send more troops to Bahrain | The Nation

Pakistan has agreed to dispatch more mercenaries to Bahrain to help Al Khalifa regimes crackdown on anti-government protesters in the Persian Gulf state.
The agreement was reached when President Asif Ali Zardari met King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa during his one-day visit to Bahrain on Wednesday last, Iranian news agency IRNA reported
Manama has been recruiting former soldiers and policemen from Pakistan at a steady rate to strengthen the governments forces. In many demonstrations, Bahraini protesters shouted slogans against Pakistani security forces in Urdu. Pakistani and Saudi forces have played a major rule in suppressing anti-government protests in Bahrain since the beginning of unrest in the Persian Gulf country.
Tens of thousands of Bahraini protesters have been holding peaceful anti-government rallies throughout the Middle Eastern country since February, demanding an end to the rule of the Al Khalifa family.
Scores of people have been killed and many more arrested and tortured in prisons in a government-sanctioned crackdown on protests since the beginning of the demonstrations.
According to a Bahraini human rights group, there are currently over 1,000 political detainees inside the country.

It would be the retired personal of police and army. Just like before. Again I haven't seen any regular troops from Pakistan into Bahrain.

I hope you what does regular troops of a country mean.

I said before that we stayed neutral. You made the claim that we betrayed Iran.
Zia said both sides should opt for peace.
He also said Pakistan don't have money and weapons to support Afghanistan mujaheeden and no matter how much he wants, he can't control the situation. He is openly saying lies, we all know how much Pakistani helped Mujhaheedens. At least watch the video yourself as Mercenary said. :lol:

The Indians have one goal.

To destroy Islam. Like the westerners they play sectarian cards to keep Muslims fighting each other.

Eventually the Iranians will see what I mean. :lol:

Yes India's aim is to destroy Wahhabi Islam like self admitted wahabis like you follow.

For Sufi sunnis in general and Shias in particular , Indians have nothing but respect and admiration, and it can be seen in other threads.

I said before that we stayed neutral. You made the claim that we betrayed Iran.

Zia said both sides should opt for peace.

Iran supported Pakistan in 1965 and 1971 wars with India with Spare Parts, Oil and Money.

When Iran was alone fighting Iraq who was being bankrolled by Arabs, Iran asked Pakistan for spare parts for its Radars, Fighters, and other weaponry. And we were going to give it to Iran until Arabs pressured us not to do so.

That is betrayal.

The Baathist in the Arab World had always been pro-India. During 1956, in the Suez Canal Crisis, Nasser himself said that the Suez Canal belongs to Egypt as much as Kashmir belongs to India.

And weren't you going to provide me links on how Pakistani hospitals were treating wounded Iranian soldiers? :D

Lolz. The Hindus would later want the Iranians to become Hindu, just like they openly want us to become Hindu.

It would be the retired personal of police and army. Just like before. Again I haven't seen any regular troops from Pakistan into Bahrain.

I hope you what does regular troops of a country mean.

Retired or not , how does that make a difference?

The fact is that your government kept repeatedly sending its trained troops to put down people's protests in Bahrain.

We don't have to do anything. We know what's happening in Karachi, all the sectarian violence. India and west has no hand in it and you yourself are bringing bad name to Islam.

No matter how much you try to demean India, Iran will remain as trusted business partner for years to come. In reality, you guys are hoping for US and Israel to attack Iran so that we can't work with Iran as far as Afghanistan is concerned as they will provide us the access to it. Iran's leader are much intelligent and far sighted than yours.

Ahhh....no ! We have had enough democracy brought by the land of the brave & the home of the free in our region ! Any attack on Iran by the US would destabilize the region; any attack by Israel would make the Muslim World forget the Shia...Sunni BS & support Iran wholeheartedly...yes even Saudi Arabia.

Lolz. The Hindus would later want the Iranians to become Hindu, just like they openly want us to become Hindu.
O boy. You have completely lost it and saying anything that pops up in your mind. Come on Razi, come up with better argument or don't post at all.

Your hindus have been torching your own muslims own fire. If you claim to be secular, then please explain why BJP (Hindu extremists party is so popular?

Pakistan wanting U.S and Israel to attack Iran, really? :rofl: ... Joke of the century....

You are right. India has no hand. It has no enemies or territorial disputes in the region with: BD, Nepal, China, Sri Lanka, Pakistan... :cheesy:

You look confused. Too many different things in one post.

Your internal issues are none of my business but if Assam is your next target, I would just remind of some history. Needless interference can cost you very dear. You have paid a very heavy price for confrontation with India.
Well tell your fellow countrymen to stop thinking you'll get away with everything. Yes we have internal issues, but that should be none of your business. We are not sitting like ducks. What i have described to you is something you should keep in mind while opening your mouth.

Retired or not , how does that make a difference?

The fact is that your government kept repeatedly sending its trained troops to put down people's protests in Bahrain.

Lol you are that naive or what?

Retired means they are not servant of Pakistani state and can go to any country that they like to earn themselves a living. Simple.

Back
Top Bottom