What's new

IQ Tests Online

Random Boy

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Danish Mensa IQ Test, it is only graphic and not language biased. It is easy to figure out how it works. Just click on the start button
Mensa Danmark
IQ_Danish_Mensa.jpg

I scored 115 thats slightly above average. Average is 100.

IQ Test Labs - free online testing.
here is another one. i scored 98.

and finally
simple IQ test for fun
::simple-iq.com:: -- Simple IQ Test -- The free and simple online intelligence test !
i scored 107. thats little above average. Average is 100.
Simple_IQ_Test.jpg

Danish Mensa IQ Test, it is only graphic and not language biased. It is easy to figure out how it works. Just click on the start button
Mensa Danmark
IQ_Danish_Mensa.jpg

I scored 115 thats slightly above average. Average is 100.

IQ Test Labs - free online testing.
here is another one. i scored 98.

and finally
simple IQ test for fun
::simple-iq.com:: -- Simple IQ Test -- The free and simple online intelligence test !
i scored 107. thats little above average. Average is 100.
Simple_IQ_Test.jpg

thanks for giving the idea of trying these tests. i got 115 in this and 125 in another test. this proves that THARKIs always having better iq :kiss3:

On the first test I got a 130 (std 15) but I also visited Dr. Anders Ditlev Jensen's website (IQtest.dk) and it put me at 135 (std 15) - the tests are slightly different particularly since the one on his website is in black and white.

I wanted to upload my graphs but PDF doesn't seem to allow direct uploads from your comp like you can with your avatar.

These tests must be effed up, because everyone is getting above the so called 'average'.

You might be right or it could just be there are a lot of people with very high IQ's congregating on PDF. I think it might be a good idea to have everyone post up their graph to ensure everyone is being truthful.

However, these tests aren't an actual measure of how smart someone is.

On the first test I got a 130 (std 15) but I also visited Dr. Anders Ditlev Jensen's website (IQtest.dk) and it put me at 135 (std 15) - the tests are slightly different particularly since the one on his website is in black and white.

I wanted to upload my graphs but PDF doesn't seem to allow direct uploads from your comp like you can with your avatar.

You might be right or it could just be there are a lot of people with very high IQ's congregating on PDF. I think it might be a good idea to have everyone post up their graph to ensure everyone is being truthful.

However, these tests aren't an actual measure of how smart someone is.

usually free tests are never accurate.. Mensa is a better place to ask for a test.
Certain Companies usually take a test
I scored 140 twice.. once with AKDN and the other in an IBM youth thing(some jerk got a 160 while the way he behaved I thought he was :cuckoo:) .

These tests must be effed up, because everyone is getting above the so called 'average'.

Most people who have gone through/are in higher education, show interest in technology - this is a defence forum - should have above average IQ.

Back
Top Bottom