What's new

IQ Tests Online

2nd one I got 110 :rofl: nearly fell asleep...gonna try 3rd one :P

Your Grade ** Higher Average **

Well done! Your performance on the test was above the population average which means that you have the ability to achieve success in life. Whatever you decide to do you have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a wide variety of ways. You are able to think critically and communicate very effectively and you also have the ability to handle most academic challenges. If you think of intelligence as the ability to adapt easily to new situations then you are heading in the right direction.

i got 133..:devil:

good for you.....I do not really see logic in abstract...Once went to an art gallery and people were looking at some splashes of paint and I thought to myself what happened, paint fight?

good for you.....I do not really see logic in abstract...Once went to an art gallery and people were looking at some splashes of paint and I thought to myself what happened, paint fight?
which art gallery ?

which art gallery ?

A number actually...I think the 1 I talked about was 1 in London somewhere....

There was also another instance when there was this show to put up talent or something again in UK and the stuff was displayed and it got sold for a lot of £ cant remember any of such stuff as I dont take interest

Yes, which.

And btw, I hope Summer eats you alive :mad:

Its eating me alive :cray:

There was also another instance when there was this show to put up talent or something again in UK and the stuff was displayed and it got sold for a lot of £ cant remember any of such stuff as I dont take interest
i'm planning to visit paris in winter and looking quite forward to visit the louvre ! have u seen it ?

Its eating me alive :cray:

I was talking about the lannister kid

image.png
IQ_1.png

Back
Top Bottom