What's new

IPL watched in each and every hotel and house of Pakistan:Rajiv Shukla

^ and my family dont even know what the hell is IPL
I did not even watch it when Pakistani players were playing in it. I don't even like to watch when one Pakistani province play against another province

Cricket or any sport become interesting when you play for your country otherwise no passion and fun there if you are playing it for business/money...who care which teams win in such non serious competitions.

Let them deny the facts afterall they all hail from a country where Zaid Hamid sahib resides .....lol :rofl:

Zaid Hamid obsession much? Is uncle Hamid really that scary for you? Don't worry, uncle Modi will come and save you
superman.gif

^ and my family dont even know what the hell is IPL
I did not even watch it when Pakistani players were playing in it. I don't even like to watch when one Pakistani province play against another province

Cricket or any sport become interesting when you play for your country otherwise no passion and fun there if you are playing it for business/money...who care which teams win in such non serious competitions.

may be one or two yrs ago whole of pakistan had been knowing about IPL ($$$$$$$$). i must say pakistani people how could you forget in just 1yr($$$$$$$$$$). still AKRAM, WAkar, Rameez are there not playing but atleast you can see them in action on IPL.

That FatA$$ is probably trying to give IPL some extra publicity..Maybe there will be Pakistanis(some or many i don't know) interested in IPL..but why would all watch..what have they got to do with it?

Hell even I only watch the matches in which Delhi plays..that too occassionally,while having Dinner just for some 15-20 minutes.
I m not even aware of the standings in the IPL..let alone 'all homes' in Pakistan.

Blah! Even, My damn cricket loving friends don't follow IPL. :lol: , Its all matches are kind of fixed and games played in it are just like some sort of script, So we lost our interest in it even after its first edition, and now days no oone following Ipl.. don't know about other cities, but haven't seen anyone in karachi wasting his time in IPL.:disagree:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom