What's new

IPL watched in each and every hotel and house of Pakistan:Rajiv Shukla

Offcourse its an exaggeration but is IPL popular there??

to be frank i never watched it but i think it was when our players played ever since the ban no of that i am sure but you can ask other members too

and to those who r saying about ego i watched the match with south africa very happily and was sad when ghambhir was one run away from his 50 and india that had a startling start loosing the match bcz of rain so no point in pride in cricket

I doubt even in India each and every household will be watching IPL, let alone Pakistan.

But subcontinent is crazy for cricket, especially guys will watch during free time. It will be above any other form of entertainment.

Dont get into words exactly....get the sense. He means IPL is very popular in PAK.
What you say?

you will have to base your opinion with the people on the forum and most dont watch ipl as you can guess from their posts yaar me and my friends dont watch it nobody talks about it in the ipl thread on the cricket forum and its not that secret love where we will hide it from the world that we are watching ipl. but we told you in the end its your choice to believe whether its true or not

well i watch australia vs westindies. dont even know who got selected other then tamim iqbal and dravid and gunguly due to cricket forum that also told me that anderson and swann didnt get picked which surprised since his haul in srilanka was awsome

Rajjev Shukla is very patriotic indian , in love with his country and he overstated his feelings abt one so called pride of india "indan premmiere league" .

Only geo super telecast ipl matches nt "all pakistani channel"

i live in Lahore and i dont like to watch IPL bcoz most of the cricketers are 1st class from india and 2nd i dont like to watch indian players except yuvraj singh

Some may watch some may not..Why make a fuss about it? I dont watch IPL or check the scores even...Lost my interest after a couple of seasons...But never forget to watch or atleast check the scores of any International match between prominent teams, that including Pakistan.

Rajiv or whatever he is i think is keh demagh ko char gayee hai.

In my family relatives no one watches IPL or even cricket except Pakistan match.Yes those people are watching it who are doing gambling/Betting on it.

I have never been fan of league cricket, for me there is in no flair unless International teams compete. i did not watch any of the IPL match even when Pakistani stars took it on board let alone just others.

there are some who follows ipl score, or may go onto watch whole match, but numbers are decreasing with every season. To make IPL a success again, it should happen every two years, stars like Shoaib Akthar, Afridi, Ajmal should take part.

On the side Note, if i were any of the above mentioned players, i would not take part for the humiliation caused by price tags and auction saga.

Unfortunately i m not any of those, so i leave it to others who envy IPL.

I watch IPL on Youtube. Can Pakistanis too? Stream doesn't break here like it used to in America.

none of my realatives interested in ipl anymore, it was popular before but time to time it's becoming unpopular. Infact ipl is not worth watching for many in Pakistan as it's sole purpose is $$$$ & not a game, maybe popular for Pakistani cricket players but not most people.

Well that's definitely an exaggeration, not even 10% of the population watch IPL in India let alone Pakistan, but a good number of Pakistanis do watch IPL. The twitter trends give a clue and the newspapers cover IPL prominently, so there must be a sizable population watching it, for example the current trends in Pakistan (there is no match going on atm)

iplpk.png

lol here we go again Indians trying to satisfy their insecurity by posting such non sense topic and comments . IPL is being watch in each and every house so its great indians invention :lol:

I swear by god that nobody watch IPL in my family, except my cousin and friends. But my cousin and his friends bet and gamble on the matches. When I mean friends, I mean 11 of them and my cousin will be in a room watching the matches on their cell phones and with a clipboard and pen.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom