What's new

IPL watched in each and every hotel and house of Pakistan:Rajiv Shukla

PoKeMon

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Rajiv Shukla, while watching an IPL match, just says that he was in Karachi recently and despite absence of Pak players, IPL is being widely watched and telecasted in each and every hotel and house of Pakistan.

Is it true?

Rajiv Shukla, while watching an IPL match, just says that he was in Karachi recently and despite absence of Pak players, IPL is being widely watched and telecasted in each and every hotel and house of Pakistan.

Is it true?

ofcourse it is true...Bollywood is not releasing many new movies.. so this is another time pass.

Is it true?

Pakistani on forum : What is IPL ?? :cheesy:

I am sorry, but by having God as witness, nor I or my family watch any of the IPL matches.

While flicking through the channels, it might come on, but that is a different story.

Is it true?

Each and every house and hotel???

No it isn't true.

Is it true?

its bound to be true

sub continent people are cricket crazy and will not miss event like IPL whether Pakistanis,SLs or Indians

And how did Rajiv Shukla exactly manage to see into the each and every house in Pakistan?

first you need to get tv sets in each and every house hold first and then the cable :lol:

such a pure BS

Let them deny the facts afterall they all hail from a country where Zaid Hamid sahib resides .....lol :rofl:

dude the fact is, i dont watch IPL and i live in karachi, is it enough to refute the fact of 'each and every house hold?:lol:

i live in lahore and skp and buddy no i dont watch ipl nor my friends do.... rajiv seemed to be little loaded if you know what i mean :p:P:P

first you need to get tv sets in each and every house hold first and then the cable :lol:

such a pure BS

dude the fact is, i dont watch IPL and i live in karachi, is it enough to refute the fact of 'each and every house hold?:lol:

Dont get into words exactly....get the sense. He means IPL is very popular in PAK.
What you say?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom