What's new

IPL 2013: Sreesanth, two other Rajasthan Royal players arrested spot fixig

ohh than we kicked you indian ***** more in ICC champ trophies and also in bilateral series look record and than talk

I'll take the 5-0 World Cup record over others anyday.

Talk-to-the-hand-talk-to-the-hand-talk-hand-smiley-emoticon-000673-huge.png

CIA has better job than running scams in IPL.Stop this nonsense.They may have had a few budget cuts, but that does not mean they are so desperate.

lol they ran drug trafficking like pros earlier ....ipl is a cake walk for the CIA :yay:

What the hell was he thinking. These players earn crores in IPL, why did they do this man. After Amir, Asif, Butt spot fixing scandal in 2010 I thought players will have some sense. I feel really really sorry for Sree, stupid fellow threw away his career.

This was just after the Pakistan spot-fixing saga in England and Sreesanth was recovering from injury that time. Then, he also said that Indian players are much more ‘educated’ on the matter and were getting constant advice from seniors too.

Hahahahahahahahahah :rofl:

he meant that indian players are more educated in spot fixing that's why they are still safe im sure each game indian play has been fixed that's how they earn the money in billions im not surprised how dhoni got 100 crore rupees contract becoz he made full commitment for fixing so he got reward in contracts

one should ask question why they felt the need of match fixing

Is IPL not paying enough money already?

IPL provides enough to satisfy every player's needs, but not every player's greed.

Sir ji IPL is not ONLY about players :) there are other players who are fulfilling needs of players and these other players also need their needs fullfilled.

Sir ji IPL is not ONLY about players :) there are other players who are fulfilling needs of players and these other players also need their needs fullfilled.

too many people... too many needs... too many fulfillment. More like Indian fulfillment league rather than Indian premier league:omghaha:

IPL provides enough to satisfy every player's needs, but not every player's greed.

Cricket has LOST it's relevance Post-2008 (Year when IPL began)......

Earlier the equation was:

Sport + Money = Cricket.

Now the equation is:

Money + Money + Money + Money + ......... = Cricket.

Now Cricket is no more a Gentleman's Game & atleast I have stopped watching it........

Would rather support my country in the REAL events like Olympics, CWG, etc. where WINNING really counts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom