What's new

IPL 2013: Sreesanth, two other Rajasthan Royal players arrested spot fixig

Indians are a weak specimen. They can only win by cheating.

PakistanPoW.jpg

Sreesanth has finally proved that he is the biggest douche bag of Indian cricket.

A reminder to all those hypocrites who wanted Pakistan to be banned;

You want India banned now? Nope. Ok.

Harsha Bhogle and Sanjay Manjrekar better STFU now.

Sad day....

Shows you that there are fixers in every country. Not just Pakistan as some people made it out to be.

A reminder to all those hypocrites who wanted Pakistan to be banned;

You want India banned now? Nope. Ok.

Harsha Bhogle and Sanjay Manjrekar better STFU now.

Sad day....

Shows you that there are fixers in every country. Not just Pakistan as some people made it out to be.
Of course every country has some fixers, sauth africans were caught too.
Indians banned azhar and jadeja even though their imvolvement was never conclusively proved. But pakistanis keep playing the same players even after allegation of fixing, till they were caught by british police.
I would rather have sreesanth serve jail term in India than in UK or elsewhere.

juwwa kisi ka na hoa hahahahaha pakry gaay na akher kar bachy

Indians are a weak specimen. They can only win by cheating.

Will the ban on razpak be lifted in one month again?He is not mending his ways.I know everyone may have got banned sometime but this guy gets banned again and again and then comes back and repeat making offensive posts.why isnt he banned permanently?

Will the ban on razpak be lifted in one month again?He is not mending his ways.I know everyone may have got banned sometime but this guy gets banned again and again and then comes back and repeat making offensive posts.why isnt he banned permanently?

its easier to ban one guy than ban a hudred new ids... :rofl:
Anyway its good for him... pdf was making him insane...

Of course every country has some fixers, sauth africans were caught too.
Indians banned azhar and jadeja even though their imvolvement was never conclusively proved. But pakistanis keep playing the same players even after allegation of fixing, till they were caught by british police.
I would rather have sreesanth serve jail term in India than in UK or elsewhere.

Played? PCB asked ICC whether they should ban them or not and ICC told them to wait on a decision.

They were withdrawn from the ODIs right after it came out.

Please bro, check the facts again.

And im only bashing hypocrites like Harsha and Sanjay.

Played? PCB asked ICC whether they should ban them or not and ICC told them to wait on a decision.

They were withdrawn from the ODIs right after it came out.

Please bro, check the facts again.

And im only bashing hypocrites like Harsha and Sanjay.
yea you are right. banning a team for greed of few players is stupid.

I bet ICC's gonna give a blind eye to this incident.... once again.. ICC only takes actions against Pakistan in recent times..

Indian Pay League :omghaha::yay:
Cricket is probably the most overrated game,thank god its only limited to few countries :coffee:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom