What's new

IPL 2012

I've come to know through my friends that pune criket stadium is a masterpeice . However i cannot find a decent pic of that stadium . Can any member post some pics ??

I've come to know through my friends that pune criket stadium is a masterpeice . However i cannot find a decent pic of that stadium . Can any member post some pics ??

Some old and new pics :

549332_323897734330445_258451357541750_867383_300344208_n.jpg

1333082601.jpg

Pune%20Cricket%20Stadium01.jpg

interest in IPL is dying out; I guess? although, stadiums looks like filled with fans. TRP rating may also have come down.

Good to see Chittagong King west indian player Kevin cooper doing good in his first ipl tournament for Rajsthan!

Why sakib Tamim are out of best eleven if they are not use what hell they took them in the team :angry:

Why sakib Tamim are out of best eleven if they are not use what hell they took them in the team :angry:

Next match KKR will probably take him....KKR is getting really pathetic....
Bad luck too....

lol they will take Shakib in next match to bowl against gayle!

DC's keeper played some sh*t cricket tonight they must get rid of him and he caused to lose the winning match!

The race is for the runners up...the champions will be CSK.
not if they continue to play the way they are playing right now...:no:
I am supporting DD, so it's DD who's going to Win!:D

In the two matches Sakib played KKR wins in the latter match he was elected man of the match . so what was the logic ICC no. 1 were sitting idle in the side line ?

Back
Top Bottom