What's new

iPhone 5 or Galaxy Note II?

@TOPIC

If you opt for Iphone then i assure u this that u won't be disapointed, Believe me.. the Iphone is a class of a Phone and it will keep you amused for a long while. However, If you are willing to keep a phone which will be be with you for a long+long time then go for ANDROID supported smartphone i.e. Samsung. The amount of free applications and games you will find on ANDROID are way too many that can keep you amused and take out the best of your smartphone and one of the biggest advantages of the ANDROID supported smartphone is that it is an open source OS, Meaning a soon to become "standard evolution" in coming times ahead, which is in process however till now but not by a long distance now, I think the more futuristic approach would be to go for the product of the Future, and that future...... lies with ANDROID smartphones!!!

Thanks everyone, I have gone for Note 2 and the basic reason is the "Note" feature of it. I can easily write and make notes of my work very quickly through stylus. That is the only best reason to have that and anyways I am keeping my IPhone 4S so not away from IPhone either.

Back
Top Bottom