What's new

iPhone 5 or Galaxy Note II?

These are two different phones. It should be iPhone 5 vs Galaxy s3. If you are happy the way a phone does you, get an iPhone. If you wanna do things with your phone, get the s3.

why not oppo find 5?
ceBFni3HHmZfs.jpg

I don't recommend IPhone 5, Check the specs with other phones for example. It may be a status symbol though. If you have no problems with Note II's big screen then go for it, it's handy for multimedia lovers. The HTC One X+ is also good, their UI is smooth and has an IPhone like crystal clear screen too.
Iphone 5's gaming experience is unmatched with a triple core gpu, but one will miss Google apps and maps there, especially when you are not living in USA. Even though Samsung's UI is not that much flashy, installing a go launcher themes would bring some fresh air.

forget all that and wait another month or so and get a Nexus 4.
It is about half the price of those 2 other phone but is a flagship device so it can compete against iphones and Galaxy

if you don't want that, then just go with Android.

iOS is just a glorified app launcher and it can't do anything else besides that
While android is a full feature OS

If i was you , i would blindedly go for iphone .
Kya hai na bhokaal apna apna waala feel aajata hai iphone pakad ke .
P.s. Its better to buy a tablet rather than note 2

Iphone5 is a piece of Trash, get a Galaxy S3 or look at Nokia Lumia series.

What are you saying? Nokia lumia for Iphone forget it. Lumia is just a piece of trash you can say. My friend bought Lumia 800 and believe me he didnt even use it for a month. Nokia lumia have nothing than a good gorilla glass display and some smart looks thats it.
And comparision with samsung ll would be totally unfair though samsung have its own charm but just take the iphone 5 in hand and note ll the difference you will automatically understand. the screen touch and the sensiblity of iphone is way ahead.
Go for iphone5 value for money than Lumia and note ll .
If you samsung lover than go for series lll it's on par with all the phones available on market.
Dnt go for Lumia at least totally waste of money

Note II....trust me.

I'd recommend an iPhone any day, but after using an android device for the past 4 months, I would recommend the Note II hands down.

iOS is boring. Android is highly versatile. Coupled with the Note II's big screen, it feels like you have a computer in your pocket. You can do wayyyy more things with android than an iPhone. The only thing iOS has over android is the polish of apps and games, but android is fast catching up in that arena too.

To find your answer, just ask yourself. 'How many businessmen and professionals have you seen with Samsung products?'

iPhone has a class and standard that no other product can match anytime sooner. Samsung tried to compete iPhone's 'role' but could only take over the sales to fanboys. iPhone's domination still hasn't been touched.

I'm a user of Samsung today and had iPhone too. I still say iPhone is much better than what I'm using today.

Just wait for a couple of months for Galaxy S4, which will be out soon..

guys i think its time to upgrade my phone.i am confused between the galaxy note 2,i phone 5 and the one x+.
plz help me decide guys.comments will be most welcome.:undecided:

Go check Huawei "Ascend D1 Quad XL" (T9510E), You'll get all required features (hardware and software) in half price. It's available in India.

rBEHalBYHiMIAAAAAAB74Hn19ykAABYywFMnB8AAHv4702.jpg

rBEHaFBYHigIAAAAAADQcxZQF4wAABYywFAj90AANCL737.jpg

rBEHaVBYHkcIAAAAAACVKshn6xsAABYzABVmJMAAJVC476.jpg

Go check Huawei "Ascend D1 Quad XL" (T9510E), You'll get all required features (hardware and software) in half price. It's available in India.

rBEHalBYHiMIAAAAAAB74Hn19ykAABYywFMnB8AAHv4702.jpg

rBEHaFBYHigIAAAAAADQcxZQF4wAABYywFAj90AANCL737.jpg

rBEHaVBYHkcIAAAAAACVKshn6xsAABYzABVmJMAAJVC476.jpg

Bakwas, rather buy a land line telephone with a mile long wire. Will be more reliable. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom