What's new

iPhone 5 or Galaxy Note II?

To find your answer, just ask yourself. 'How many businessmen and professionals have you seen with Samsung products?'

iPhone has a class and standard that no other product can match anytime sooner. Samsung tried to compete iPhone's 'role' but could only take over the sales to fanboys. iPhone's domination still hasn't been touched.

I'm a user of Samsung today and had iPhone too. I still say iPhone is much better than what I'm using today.

I do,with Samsung Galaxy S2. I buy, sell shares from my cell.

To find your answer, just ask yourself. 'How many businessmen and professionals have you seen with Samsung products?'

iPhone has a class and standard that no other product can match anytime sooner. Samsung tried to compete iPhone's 'role' but could only take over the sales to fanboys. iPhone's domination still hasn't been touched.

I'm a user of Samsung today and had iPhone too. I still say iPhone is much better than what I'm using today.

This statement looks like coming from a fan boy... Companies give iPhones because it is limited in the tinkering you can do but android needs more work and same can be done by it too. Just that it has not caught up in the business segment.

iPhone is for simpletons who don't expect much from their phones but expect the features to work properly. With an android thère is so many things you can do and change according to your wish. Imagine downloading a website for offline viewing, possible!

Sab chooro yar, this is what you need for Downtown Karachi:
nokia-gun-phone.jpg

hahaha!u made me smile mate.:D

I guess if you're impressionable, that's the question to ask. :D

iPhone has limited capabilities as compared to Android-
and people using Microsoft windows will eventually prefer Android over IOS- Personal experience-

Samsung provides the best android platform money can buy- iPhones are more like statement makers-

Well Folks, I have same question but in other sense. It is time for Upgrade of my Phone and I have currently IPhone 4S ioS 6.0.2 as well as Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 ICS 4.0 hence I am user of Both iOS and Android. So it is making me difficult to chose any one of them. iPhone 5 does not have that great feature comparing 4S and Note 2 seems to have way too big screen which Tab2 serves me anytime but it is free up gradation so I have to do it ;) . Now tell me your choice.

I did own iphone4 and was thinking of buying either iphone 5 or s3/note2. I have been using iphone since the first one came out and kept upgrading it and have been happy with it but Rather than buying an iphone 5 for over 70,000 rupees. I have bought an ipad mini and going to buy s3 soon. I feel I made the right decision in the budget I had.

hey guys,thanks for the help.i finally went for the galaxy note 2.:yahoo:

Well Folks, I have same question but in other sense. It is time for Upgrade of my Phone and I have currently IPhone 4S ioS 6.0.2 as well as Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 ICS 4.0 hence I am user of Both iOS and Android. So it is making me difficult to chose any one of them. iPhone 5 does not have that great feature comparing 4S and Note 2 seems to have way too big screen which Tab2 serves me anytime but it is free up gradation so I have to do it ;) . Now tell me your choice.
if u mind the big screen then go for s3 or one x+.so in this way,u will have the reigning android smartphone,and an iphone 4 s for style statement.i didnt mind the screen size.so i went for the note 2.

hey guys,thanks for the help.i finally went for the galaxy note 2.:yahoo:

if u mind the big screen then go for s3 or one x+.so in this way,u will have the reigning android smartphone,and an iphone 4 s for style statement.i didnt mind the screen size.so i went for the note 2.

How much did you pay for it? I'm looking for an upgrade from my iPhone3gs.

Sir, u have totally undermined the SAMSUMG logo by stating this statement that it made it to the fanboys only. Secondly the iphone domination is over now. Here are the market share stats of the top 4 selling brands(smartphones) of the World having the biggest chunk of share globally now for the last two years :

1) Samsung
2011 global market share: 20%
2012 global market share : 28%

2)Iphone
2011 Apple Iphone market share: 19%
2012 Apple Iphone market share: 20%

3) Nokia
2011 market share: 16%
2012 market share: 5%

4) HTC
2011 market share: 9%
2012 market share: 5%

However i do agree with your statement that the Businessmen do own Iphone(S) in numbers.. Maybe it is because of the Marketing strategy that they opt, for their products!

In 2010 there was a review conducted by many critics from all over the world in which they evaluated different smartphones of that time and rated HTC as the best one, providing the best of applications and options to the customer which was very different from what the market share was telling though, and that was... the "Iphone"which was dominating and was the first choice of customers in 2010, that time.

Back
Top Bottom