What's new

iPhone 13 is helping Apple destroy Android in the premium smartphone market

You probably aren't their target demographic.

If you need to think about selling a used phones price amount then trading them in or trashing them you are better off with a generic Android.

I like using my iphones, no bloatwares and no unnecessary garbage apps come with it
(Although i also don’t like stupid widgets or covid apps by default)

I’ve tried few android phones in Pakistan like Qmobiles, Infinix, Techno etc but they’re mostly heavy on bloatware/ads, games and unnecessary tiktok apps etc installed by default…..shitty quality where after a year the phones start messing with settings by themselves…..or random shit starts to stop working, etc……and most of them all brands…….big size.
Hardly any android smartphones in small sizes (think of size such as iphone se or 5s for small phones)…..not everyone wants big huge phones which can’t fit in pockets.

Iphones give u more control.

Anyway, use it as a phone…..mainly for calls or texts. I use my phones at least 5 yrs.
my SE from 2016 still going strong….i got a 12mini gonna use it for many yrs hopefully. Like the small size….

Iphones still too expensive in pak, but in other countries its still great…..govt should’ve tried to setup something with apple here too as its a big consumer market in asia😛
You're using trash brands when it comes to android. Buy LG, SAMSUNG, GOOGLE PIXEL, or even HUAWEI, and you're immediately feel the difference.

Also...

"Iphones give u more control."

By its very nature, it does not. It's a walled garden, and does not allow unapproved (by apple) apps on the platform, without heavily modifying the phone and potentially breaking your warranty.

Iphones are easier to use, and tend to be a status symbol, but to say that it give your more control is factually incorrect.

Apple's era is over. People don't like walled garden ecosystem. If I were a trader, I'd short Apple stocks.

yea well u can have ur opinion
and btw i m a trader
apple shares rose 3% just yesterday
people at cuppetino california aren’t in mood to care either

I’ve tried few android phones in Pakistan like Qmobiles, Infinix, Techno etc but they’re mostly heavy on bloatware/ads, games and unnecessary tiktok apps etc installed by default…..shitty quality where after a year the phones start messing with settings by themselves…..or random shit starts to stop working, etc……and most of them all brands…….big size.
Hardly any android smartphones in small sizes (think of size such as iphone se or 5s for small phones)…..not everyone wants big huge phones which can’t fit in pockets.
try android phone in class of Iphone 13 not some from som no name producer
phones give u more control.
that's funny statement to make . apple gave you control
Well Apple is criticized for being pricey..but one of its main selling points is getting a product which is almost bulletproof. They just keep working year after year with minimal user intervention.

Have trouble connecting to wifi…nope it just works. Need to go into the file system to fix a file..nope it just works.
my old LG v20 still working perfectly and guess what nobody tried to slow it down and my current main phone is a Huawei Mate 30 pro 5g and even without google support it have better camera , storage and coverage and responsiveness than I phone of it generation . as i said if you want compare iPhone with any android phone you must do it with premium android phone not the cheap ones.
Not sure about oneplus, but there is no way a chinese phone is better than iphone
that's really not true, look for yourself
specially if you’re talking about any of thosr in Pakistan…….thosr r shitty.
that i can't comment on
Apple's era is over. People don't like walled garden ecosystem. If I were a trader, I'd short Apple stocks.

what you expect the OP link to an article from a site called iMore what you expect it to say ?

Don’t these premium brands need PTA approval since they’re also not assembled local hence pta will slap tax on em….
Most of the population in Pak can’t afford premium brands anyway they’re stuck with brands like vivo infinix redmi qmobile etc

Anyway fazool behes ka kya faida loag wohi lainge jo afford kersakte

I just can't tolerate iPhone 13, tried to sell it on phone shop, couldn't, the salesman said,
-you have to provide purchase receipts from Apple store,
-as well as Your Apple ID,
-than note saying you are transfer of ownership to new buyer, wtf!!!!

I can sell my Corvette faster than this piece of sh!t iphone. Also there is no resale value or very little due to these restrictions.
Where in Pakistan?
And I agree iPhone has a perceived value. Still can't beat android in flexibility, reliability and functionality.

I just can't tolerate iPhone 13, tried to sell it on phone shop, couldn't, the salesman said,
-you have to provide purchase receipts from Apple store,
-as well as Your Apple ID,
-than note saying you are transfer of ownership to new buyer, wtf!!!!

I can sell my Corvette faster than this piece of sh!t iphone. Also there is no resale value or very little due to these restrictions.
Why need to sell it so soon ?? Why buy an expensive phone and then sell it quickly? That too in Pak ?
You could’ve countered the dumb salesman in the store, cuz that fool didn’t realise that everyone has to make their own apple id.

Probably wanted receipt from store cuz its pretty new…..it was just launched not too long ago…

Either sell it abroad or don’t buy a new phone and sell it months later, kisi relatives ko baich do? Sell it on olx or etc….is it pta approved?

I bought my phone, plan to use it fir several yrs as i use it fir calls and texts mainly…..use it as a telephone, don’t need to sell it after few months
The key is to buy phone, then use it several yrs so its worth price and get max use out of it

hi guys, apart from apple, are there recent android phones with displays less than 6 inches?

Back
Top Bottom