What's new

Involve India if Pakistan becomes 'unstable' :: Donald Trump

Yeah u're gonna send troops to neutralize Pakistan's nuke capability . And in response Pak will destroy us and We'll destroy them nice strategy indeed Mister .:crazy:

I think its time to call back Sartaj Aziz and talk about those peace talks if we want to see a Indian subcontinent on map.:lol:

Well thats the Illuminati agenda, reduction of population through war (1.5 Billion in this case) , I don't believe in their existence, however if this joker becomes president, I'd believe they exist, LOL !!!

What happens when you place a redneck as POTUS?
Kaboom.......... :D

Its a lot worst in places like Pakistan and Turkey.......at the least, the "Red Neck" helps strengthen the American system. Which in places like Pakistan and Turkey, the military general just conveniently removes the elected officials and calls them disloyal. And then Generals show their loyalty to the country by running it wild, and helping their kids make hundreds of millions worth of properties in places like the UK and US. Mushy is just one example, the list goes ON and ON!!!

Did anyone know that Kiyani is trying to do a plea-bargain by returning over 67 Billion Rupees him and his family made through corruption and kick backs by working with Zardari???? This is another example after Mushy!

Yea, over such abuse, I'd rather take the Red Neck POTUS. No matter what color of a Neck a POTUS has, our political system is never destabilized and the entire population isn't suppressed, and an average people are never hurt because of a military take over.

@Viper0011. What on Earth happened to your guy? :o:

My guy who?? I've posted a real nice picture of what I think of this topic. I don't think IK is Pakistan's Donald Trump, I think he's Pakistan's Donald Duck. ONLY seen on TV doing all these fancy things. Reality on the street is a LOT different when you see it. By the way, I posted a real nice picture of the Donald Duck, you should check it out from a couple of pages ago!

his interests may serve us better...

Actually quiet the opposite. His first thing on the agenda is to make foreign labor 30% more expensive.....so people can hire Americans and so millions of jobs are brought back as if its cheaper here, why go to India. I like that stance personally, but I don't want to see everything getting puled out of India. I think there needs to be a balance, where American labor is being used more than Cognizant, HCL, Tata Consulting and all. But it also shouldn't mean that you stop H1 all together. This guy might take radical steps on this as its his campaign promise.

At the end, with respect to India-Pakistan situation, no matter what someone says, the reality is, you can't change your borders. You are and will always be neighbors, so why not establish peace and a real working group with a deadline to put in a peace process with a no war pact. That isn't difficult, but you'll have to sideline Indian Military a little bit to be frank. You guys have a hidden establishment too, Pakistani's have it out in the open.

12011182_773964192715767_6724139816330202359_n.jpg

Sadly, the idiotic outliers in the bevvy of GOP presidential candidates--The Donald is merely one of many- This billionaire buffoon was criticized at first for giving racist remarks against Mexicans. Then made himself fool for discriminating muslims.

One only needs to utter 3 words to win elections in US right now. Muslims, Russia and China.

He sounds sh!t scared of Pakistani nukes. :lol:
The only good thing i can extract from what he says is that he is saying "Pakistan has weapons that actually work". This should be an indication of advancement of Pakistan's nuclear weapon tech.

This guy is a straight joke. Lmao, if he wins I can't wait to see what he'll do.

arrow.gif

Involve India if Pakistan becomes 'unstable' :: Donald Trump

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

By : Hindustan Times

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has said India will have to be roped in by the US to deal with the fallout of Pakistan becoming “unstable” in the future.
7_img122915231856.jpg

• Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has said India will have to be roped in by the US to deal with the fallout of Pakistan becoming “unstable” in the future.

“You have to get India involved. India’s the check to Pakistan,” Trump said during his appearance on the radio talk show hosted by Hugh Hewitt on Monday.

Hewitt had asked the businessman what he would do if Pakistan, which the radio show host described as “the most dangerous country in the world other than Iran”, became “unstable”, The Hill blog reported.

Asked by Hewitt if he would send US troops to neutralise Pakistan’s nuclear capability should the country go rogue, Trump said he wouldn’t reveal his military plans to a potential rival.

“People can’t know exactly what your intentions are,” Trump said. “You want to have...a little bit of guess work for the enemy.

“This has nothing to do with lack of knowledge, because I think I know as much about Pakistan as most other people...But I will tell you, I don’t want to broadcast my intentions.

“I want to be unpredictable with this,” Trump said. “I don’t want to be like (President Barack) Obama, where he’s always saying you know, we’re going to do this in two weeks and then we’re going to do that.”

Trump, however, said North Korea was a more immediate threat than Pakistan because it was already “a rogue group with nukes”.

“I said (during the second Republican debate) we’re talking so much about Iran, and they don’t have nukes at this moment,” Trump said. “You have a madman over in North Korea who actually has nukes and he says he’s going to use them.”
I always thought this man is not only unstable, rash but a bully who himself is unstable.

"The Indians are so treacherous," and "They are the most aggressive goddamn people around." are the quote of Richard Nixon!!:D

Back
Top Bottom