What's new

Involve India if Pakistan becomes 'unstable' :: Donald Trump

do not believe tall claims after few briefing he will say we need pakistan as ally and we will support pakistan . just wait

I'm not only referring to what he said here.

I have a pretty good idea about the kind of American he appeals to, and I have a pretty good idea about America over the past two Obama tenures.

Both of these lead me to believe he will win by a landslide.

IF he gets nominated.

I'm not only referring to what he said here.

I have a pretty good idea about the kind of American he appeals to, and I have a pretty good idea about America over the past two Obama tenures.

Both of these lead me to believe he will win by a landslide.

IF he gets nominated.
for me all are same and they will do what others did bush-obama -clinton all have done their best

I dont know why in USA there are people like munter are getting lesser day by day so they bring this joker

If he be candidate republican face haviest defeat in history

Yes if you do any wrong we die but USA and india wont be in map either so better close your garbage tongue

Yeah u're gonna send troops to neutralize Pakistan's nuke capability . And in response Pak will destroy us and We'll destroy them nice strategy indeed Mister .:crazy:

I think its time to call back Sartaj Aziz and talk about those peace talks if we want to see a Indian subcontinent on map.:lol:
haha.. very true.
BTW as far as my mind work, he is only supporting India against Pakistan to get support from indian lobby there in US to win Presidential Elections.

Trump's net worth is equal to Pakistan's foreign reserves. Go figure.
it's $4 billion. Pakistan's foreign reserves $19 billion.
doesn't make any sense.
Donald Trump versus other billionaires - Business Insider

haha.. very true.
BTW as far as my mind work, he is only supporting India against Pakistan to get support from indian lobby there in US to win Presidential Elections.

it's $4 billion. Pakistan's foreign reserves $19 billion.
doesn't make any sense.
Donald Trump versus other billionaires - Business Insider
Ya he went on with the flow.. i guess he was going to say about ambanis worth being greater then pakistans foreign reserve..

I dont know why in USA there are people like munter are getting lesser day by day so they bring this joker

If he be candidate republican face haviest defeat in history

Yes if you do any wrong we die but USA and india wont be in map either so better close your garbage tongue

USA will but we will not

I am amazed to see that Indians takes him that seriously :lol::lol::lol:

He is the joker in the pack running for the POTUS.

He is the joker in the pack running for the POTUS.

what does he think India is? Pakistan that would dance to America's tune?
India would interfere only for its own interests and no one else.

No jeb bush is best From an republican perspective,But this guy not In any sense Fit for most powerful chair in the world just Rationally Speaking.

Yeah u're gonna send troops to neutralize Pakistan's nuke capability . And in response Pak will destroy us and We'll destroy them nice strategy indeed Mister .:crazy:

I think its time to call back Sartaj Aziz and talk about those peace talks if we want to see a Indian subcontinent on map.:lol:

Guys thats some seriously sane posts!
Kudos to u people!
We must look to each other and work out things together if this Cowboy comes to power. By his speeches he is a total lunatic. He think we the Pakistanis still need to learn what Americans may have for us in their pockets. Ooh hell no we already knew it and I believe Indians a sane enough to take decisions for their own good instead of playing in some idiots lap and bring a destruction to the whole south Asia.
He is an A$$ hole as he wants to use a big country like India against another country and saying sh!t about Pakistan while thinking he may caught us in a guessing game. He has no idea if he try to do some sh!t he will get which he has never thought of. Pakistan may become an worst enemy of USA and they will lose what they have never thought of.

Bhai Thread ka heading pad kar socha ander ke se kese comment hoge. Lekin socha tha wasa he mila.
Lage raho dosto.

First of all, the odds of TRUMP becoming the US President are about the same as I becoming " Miss Universe ":cheesy:

Secondly , if thru some freak chance he becomes the Commander in Chief, he will be roped in fairly fast by the US military and the Civil Bureaucracy.

The US President in not an ABSOLUTE MONARCH. There are tons of " Checks and Balances " in the US System.

Due to the mentality he represents, Americans will elect him and we will have alot of interesting time dealing with such kind of person. Seeing him as the president might be the best day of my life.

Back
Top Bottom