What's new

Invincible Resolve - Documentary to Honour our Heroes for Operation Swift Retort

It matters a lot when Pakistan was on High Alert. Saw A large CAP approaching from Kashmir. Had a Reliable Intelligence India is going to attack Pakistan.

In that 1 minute or so, they were able to launce spice 2000. This is what 1 mint difference makes.
Pakistan was anticipating an attack while India was expecting after it's misadventure.
While India tried to sneak in in the middle of night, the PAF launched bold and daring day light raid against a much larger force.....and who was successful between the two......i suggest you also take a minute to ponder on that.

Does that matter when you are riding a supersonic fighter and not a rickshaw, although, not trying to ignore your statement, you might be right. But sir, 12 Km is nothing big, takes 1 minute or so.
Not even 1 minute. anything flying above 2000km/h come in and return will take even less given the attack trajectory and border angle.

Not even 1 minute. anything flying above 2000km/h come in and return will take even less given the attack trajectory and border angle.
I take back my word, that was quite stupid of me.
Although my POV was a bit different, it was like 2KM and 12KM doesn’t matter a lot when it comes to a supersonic flight, almost the same in terms of flight time

Does that matter when you are riding a supersonic fighter and not a rickshaw, although, not trying to ignore your statement, you might be right. But sir, 12 Km is nothing big, takes 1 minute or so.

Yes it matters a lot. Those Planes were not supersonic. They were in subsonic speed b/w 500-1000 KM first of all. Secondly, Once again, it wasn't only 1 or 2 planes that intruded 10-12 KM inside our airspace. That too It was a 5-6 airplanes. You think on a high alert status, Anyone would be allowed to first cross 10 KM no man zone and into Pakistan Airspace?

Remember what happen to our Atlantique back in 1999, How promptly it was shot down as soon as it crossed Indian airspace? This is what 1 mint difference make or few seconds in High octane situation. Everything changes

I take back my word, that was quite stupid of me.
Although my POV was a bit different, it was like 2KM and 12KM doesn’t matter a lot when it comes to a supersonic flight, almost the same in terms of flight time

Just brush up a little bit on what supersonic means. It is not TOP GUN movie where jets fly supersonic.

Last few minutes give us some proof of SU-30 getting rekttt. 2 than 4 and 6 final numbers lol.
Su30mki was downed for sure, no doubt about that. If indians had there way they would have pinned PAF down. But they realised they cant win or put up fight against SD10s or MRAMS, there big boy was downed. We can see the fear in Modi,s speach also total media blockade in region and sudden policy shift. If one look at the whole scenario and put all the pieces together then it's not hard to understand why they went quiet all of sudden specially IAF.

Yes it matters a lot. Those Planes were not supersonic. They were in subsonic speed b/w 500-1000 KM first of all. Secondly, Once again, it wasn't only 1 or 2 planes that intruded 10-12 KM inside our airspace. That too It was a 5-6 airplanes. You think on a high alert status, Anyone would be allowed to first cross 10 KM no man zone and into Pakistan Airspace?

Remember what happen to our Atlantique back in 1999, How promptly it was shot down as soon as it crossed Indian airspace? This is what 1 mint difference make or few seconds in High octane situation. Everything changes

Just brush up a little bit on what supersonic means. It is not TOP GUN movie where jets fly supersonic.
The Atlantic was not shot down promptly. It was flying in the area for quite sometime and was going there on a regular basis. They executed a planned hit not an interception. Dont distort the facts to suit your argument.

Sir if you listen to DGISPR's press conference on 26th Feb, he explains it. We are a poor country and cannot afford to have our entire airforce in the air at all times. At any given time there are 2 CAPs teams of 2 jets each operating while others are on ADA. On 26th Feb, IAF first engaged both these teams in different sectors before sending in the actual strike package which was able to release the payload.

You do realize that even at 600 KM per hour, the jets covered 10 KM in 1 minute while ADA jets scrambled even from Kamra took between 2-3 minutes to arrive at the scene.

Sir if you listen to DGISPR's press conference on 26th Feb, he explains it. We are a poor country and cannot afford to have our entire airforce in the air at all times. At any given time there are 2 CAPs teams of 2 jets each operating while others are on ADA. On 26th Feb, IAF first engaged both these teams in different sectors before sending in the actual strike package which was able to release the payload.

You do realize that even at 600 KM per hour, the jets covered 10 KM in 1 minute while ADA jets scrambled even from Kamra took between 2-3 minutes to arrive at the scene.

Indian air marshal who was incharge of balakot OPS in indian newspaper admitted that much, SAAB AEWC was patrolling over Islamabad sector when Indian strike package flew from Their base. And it caused a real concern to IAF that Erieye will detect the package and hence distract them with dummy package in different sectors. At the time of 25 FEB 2019, Pakistan had 2-3 Operational Erieye.

If Islamabad sector Erieye was couldn't detect the large package coming from Kashmir side which might have flew like what from Punjab side to kashmir side and would have took 1-15 mints ? then we have a very Real deficiency in our Air defence sector. That next time, India will exploit the same deficiency to distract Pakistan with dummy packages and slip in with actual package somewhere else.

The gust of the entrie argument is there are Coverage gaps in Pakistan Air defence which could be exploited if those gaps arent with more Early warning sensors or radars

Indian air marshal who was incharge of balakot OPS in indian newspaper admitted that much, SAAB AEWC was patrolling over Islamabad sector when Indian strike package flew from Their base. And it caused a real concern to IAF that Erieye will detect the package and hence distract them with dummy package in different sectors. At the time of 25 FEB 2019, Pakistan had 2-3 Operational Erieye.

If Islamabad sector Erieye was couldn't detect the large package coming from Kashmir side which might have flew like what from Punjab side to kashmir side and would have took 1-15 mints ? then we have a very Real deficiency in our Air defence sector. That next time, India will exploit the same deficiency to distract Pakistan with dummy packages and slip in with actual package somewhere else.

The gust of the entrie argument is there are Coverage gaps in Pakistan Air defence which could be exploited if those gaps arent with more Early warning sensors or radars

As mentioned in a separate article, PAF took advantage of the changeover period of the IAF AWACS when launching the strike package. We are up against India after all not Ethiopia, i am sure they used some kind of tactics to avoid being detected by Erieye until it was too late. It is possible that the planes in the package took off from different bases and only assembled when they got near the LOC.

You sound to me like the boss who never gets satisfied no matter how well his subordinates perform. I am sure things could have been done better, they could also have been worse. I am sure PAF has taken note of where they lacked and will not repeat the same mistake again, on the other hand, i am sure India has learned their lesson and will be better prepared next time. So lets praise the boys for a job well done and start preparing for the next time.

Invincible is only Allah. Everyone else is not.
Alhukmu lillah, alazmatolillah, alkubrulillah, wa wajhul baqi.
Kullu man alyhi fan.

RESOLVE is not someone or am I missing something? why do you need to bring such subject into discussion without even considering the fact. Don't you have something else to say? What makes you even think that there is any ill intention (Astaghfirullah) in regard to belief in ALLAH and oneness.

Back
Top Bottom