What's new

Inventions by Women

I'm going to get attacked for saying this. But if we listed male inventions it'd take up upwards of a hundred pages.

There are so many research scholarships in my uni for women. They outnumber men in the general university population, but they're incredibly under represented in academia.

The first thing the feminazi will say is that there is some inherent conspiracy in this paternal society to keep women out from male bastions or w.e. It's like that bs about how women earn less than men in the same position.
Ohhh come on....I am sure you knew this
Brainy sons owe intelligence to their mothers - News - The Independent

I feel dirty.
Do you have your alter ego logging in as you???

The first thing the feminazi will say is that there is some inherent conspiracy in this paternal society to keep women out from male bastions or w.e. It's like that bs about how women earn less than men in the same position.

im not saying that there are no women who are able to compete intellectually with men, but i would say chances of that is 1 in 10,000, women need to change their emotional view of the world and learn to think rationally if they really want to achieve anything.

i dont see any need to continue this discussion.

im not saying that there are no women who are able to compete intellectually with men, but i would say chances of that is 1 in 10,000, women need to change their emotional view of the world and learn to think rationally if they really want to achieve anything.
1 in 10000.....wow!!!
Now PROVE it. :coffee:

Irajgholi said:
i dont see any need to continue this discussion.
Ofcourse....now you can escape after adding fuel to fire.
But thanks!!!

Last edited:
@Irajgholi @kbd-raaf
damn u guys.....dont b so critical on thm......
most of there time is used up in lookinh gud for us....:p:
I think its a problem of time management on there part....:p:

Ohhh come on....I am sure you knew this
Brainy sons owe intelligence to their mothers - News - The Independent

Do you have your alter ego logging in as you???

That's all well and good, but why aren't women inventing shit?

I said I feel dirty because I would never say this in real life, but I do believe it.

I'm inherently a meritocrat, if a woman is the best person for the job, she'll get it. I don't look down on women obviously, but I do observe patterns.

Imo, this is a massive generalisation of course, but women usually are much more hard working than the average man. And the average intelligence of both sexes are likely similar. But the most intelligent people are usually men. Which is why in Australia, women do better in the high school exams etc but are widely under represented in the STEM fields of research.

Look at your sentence....:)
You need some rest doc.
u being detective??......:p:
im using my phone....not gud with touch...hehe
btw levina is an intelligent woman.....just like all Kannada girl... :p:

Last edited:
1 in 10000.....wow!!!
Now PROVE it. :coffee:

All you can prove is that the GENDER apartheid is real.

Ofcourse....now you can escape after adding fuel to fire.
But thanks!!!

all from personal experience, when i was studying in greatest university on earth!! just look at research papers, impact factors and see which gender produces better quality and more relevant research papers. doesnt matter what field, inequality doesnt exist in the west, women dont have to go to frontline, woment are not expected to do certain tasks, while there is no free lunch for men, you get banquet!

I said I feel dirty because I would never say this in real life, but I do believe it.

I'm inherently a meritocrat, if a woman is the best person for the job, she'll get it. I don't look down on women obviously, but I do observe patterns.

Imo, this is a massive generalisation of course, but women usually are much more hard working than the average man. And the average intelligence of both sexes are likely similar. But the most intelligent people are usually men. Which is why in Australia, women do better in the high school exams etc but are widely under represented in the STEM fields of research.

IQ tests: women score higher than men - Telegraph

u being detective??......:p:
im using my phone....not gud with touch...hehe
btw levina is an intelligent woman.....just like all Kannada girl... :p:

Dont worry I also use my mobile most of the time...but my "check spelling" remains ON.You gotta use your brain doc. :)

image.jpg

Btw you think only kanndigas can be intelligent??

I'm going to get attacked for saying this. But if we listed male inventions it'd take up upwards of a hundred pages.

There are so many research scholarships in my uni for women. They outnumber men in the general university population, but they're incredibly under represented in academia.

Perfect example of how one can troll with truth and truth alone. :partay:

IQ tests: women score higher than men - Telegraph

that doesnt matter, as long as their intelligence is not being utilized properly, as long as there is no visible results (beside very few cases), as long as some sleep their way to the top, might as well...

Last edited:
all from personal experience, when i was studying in greatest university on earth!! just look at research papers, impact factors and see which gender produces better quality and more relevant research papers. doesnt matter what field, inequality doesnt exist in the west, women dont have to go to frontline, woment are not expected to do certain tasks, while there is no free lunch for men, you get banquet!
This is hilarious:rofl:
Were you dumped recently??? Ahem ahem.

Back
Top Bottom