What's new

Into the Dragon: Sydney's Chinese investors buy up big in Brisbane

tbh, i never had the chance to explore much of australia, just a layover in melbourne , but never explored out of the airport. tho i heard form friends in Tokyo who went to aussie regularly that the beaches are nice, i think there are some people who are open to inter-race dating, but i think there is a strong sense dating with one's own there. Compared to here in the US? i think the inter-racial dating scene here in the US is very liberal, open minded. I've seen many asian men (east asian) with white , latina, dating. I don't know i think it might be the same in canada. @Jlaw bro is it the same there too in maple-leaf land?

Canada is similar to US in a lot of ways. Small towns are not minority friendly. I've experienced this growing up in smallville. No issues in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, to an extent Calgary. Calgary used to be pretty white, lol.

As for interracial dating, same as US. More white guys with Asian girls than vice versa . But in Canada, it's more common to see Asian men with white women than in the US based on observation. We Canadian Asians are a lot more bolder than our American Asians I guess, lol.

Canada is similar to US in a lot of ways. Small towns are not minority friendly. I've experienced this growing up in smallville. No issues in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, to an extent Calgary. Calgary used to be pretty white, lol.

As for interracial dating, same as US. More white guys with Asian girls than vice versa . But in Canada, it's more common to see Asian men with white women than in the US based on observation. We Canadian Asians are a lot more bolder than our American Asians I guess, lol.

Hahaha, bolder eh? Okay bro, go get em, Tiger ! hahaha!

Just give me some heads up on tactics, LOL!

House prices in Sydney have reached retarded proportions. Back in 1998 you could buy a good 4 bedroom house for 200-300 thousand Aud. Now the same house would cost upwards of a million dollars.
that it, 1 million aud for a 4 bed in london thats a bargain ? if you convert that to queens english which is under half a million pounds or £493373.60 that will get you a old tired 2-3 bed terraced house. decent 4 beds go easily in excess of £1 million.

did you know the shed below sold for £550000
garage_3089916b.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...ns-most-expensive-garage-sold-for-550000.html

and you complain about house prices

thankfully i live in literally the cheapest areas in the uk where i can buy a very good 4 bed deteched for £250000

Hahaha, bolder eh? Okay bro, go get em, Tiger ! hahaha!

Just give me some heads up on tactics, LOL!
If you go to youtube you see these "Do white girls like Asian guys" videos all the time from American Asians. Very telling tht they are insecure.

If you go to youtube you see these "Do white girls like Asian guys" videos all the time from American Asians. Very telling tht they are insecure.

LMFAO!

they should know , "once you go yellow, you'll be a happy fellow..." :lol:

maxresdefault.jpg

that it, 1 million aud for a 4 bed in london thats a bargain ? if you convert that to queens english which is under half a million pounds or £493373.60 that will get you a old tired 2-3 bed terraced house. decent 4 beds go easily in excess of £1 million.

did you know the shed below sold for £550000

Well, London real estate is over-priced to begin with, my friend. Mind you with all the Russians buying up London properties like hot cakes, come on! lol.

Anyways, can't blame them. Afterall real estate / property is the best equity. :)

Well, London real estate is over-priced to begin with, my friend. Mind you with all the Russians buying up London properties like hot cakes, come on! lol.

Anyways, can't blame them. Afterall real estate / property is the best equity. :)
over priced....... well that's understatement of the century. oh and also its mainly Arabs who park on double yellow lines and don't give a shit about fines. also they rev their super/hyper cars like hell. people have been known to throw fruit on them from the apartment buildings above. any way they arabs buy the most property. russains and ukrainians are also present too.

have you met your buddy armstrong?

houses are stable, but in the end prices always collaspe. im into gold it cheap but in the end it will always go back up. btw brace yourself, the markets are gonna take a big hit this year. so best save up to buy some cheap real estate

over priced....... well that's understatement of the century. oh and also its mainly Arabs who park on double yellow lines and don't give a shit about fines. also they rev their super/hyper cars like hell. people have been known to throw fruit on them from the apartment buildings above. any way they arabs buy the most property. russains and ukrainians are also present too.

have you met your buddy armstrong?

houses are stable, but in the end prices always collaspe. im into gold it cheap but in the end it will always go back up. btw brace yourself, the markets are gonna take a big hit this year. so best save up to buy some cheap real estate

Been to London couple of times. Very nice city, tbh. Very nice...

British girls, btw, are adorable. :)

Been to London couple of times. Very nice city, tbh. Very nice...

British girls, btw, are adorable. :)
you naughty boy, im from up north and i love southern accents it amazing. my gf if from west london, she has an amazing accent. london is too busy for me so i prefer medium sized town not to big nor to small but slightly to the small is good. did you know i can buy a house for £20000! its bad but cheap. and in liverpool you can buy them for £1!!!!but you have to invest in the house and live there for a certain number of years before you can sell it.

you naughty boy, im from up north and i love southern accents it amazing. my gf if from west london, she has an amazing accent. london is too busy for me so i prefer medium sized town not to big nor to small but slightly to the small is good. did you know i can buy a house for £20000! its bad but cheap. and in liverpool you can buy them for £1!!!!but you have to invest in the house and live there for a certain number of years before you can sell it.

for 20,000 pounds that's not bad at all ! well i can only imagine the cost to renovate. i purchased a property here in the united states, well under 300,000 usd, the re-sell value is great here, the current value of my home now is well above 300,000 usd, so not too bad. the thing that catches you tho is maintenance cost, and property taxes here. i currently reside in new jersey, so , we have one of the highest property taxes in the union. homes here in the us can be affordable, and reasonably spacious. if i were to say purchase a house in japan the size as mine here in the us--- i would not be able to find one priced less than 600,000 usd, at least. i suppose in both japan and uk -- where space is a commodity -- residential prices come with exorbitant fees and upkeep (hidden or otherwise).

my friend who i had visited (he hosted me, lol) lives in relatively renovated condo in eaton terrance, in london. beautiful place. loved it there, but the cost he paid for it was too high i think. or so, i think that's just real estate reality for londoners, i suppose.

you naughty boy,

hahaha, let's say i have an eclectic taste in that field. ;)

i think ive noticed that many japanese men (coming from japan, not americanized japanese) tend to be very explorative in dating. what i've seen (and done, too) is that there is a growing theme of japanese men dating also african-american women, or carribbean women (black mixed). as one who's dated african-american women -- they're also a prize to behold. great lovers, very emotional and will say what's in their mind, the total opposite of traditional japanese women --- but boy, great lovers and intimate partners. anyways, i always say explore the new world, and new flavors of each culture. we only have one life to live ! so live it ! there are no regrets !

2015-11-13-1447394934-400214-blasian_articlesmall_53987.jpg

17007bc03a597dac2fdd801e62ba423e.jpg

i think ive noticed that many japanese men (coming from japan, not americanized japanese) tend to be very explorative in dating. what i've seen (and done, too) is that there is a growing theme of japanese men dating also african-american women, or carribbean women (black mixed). as one who's dated african-american women -- they're also a prize to behold. great lovers, very emotional and will say what's in their mind, the total opposite of traditional japanese women --- but boy, great lovers and intimate partners. anyways, i always say explore the new world, and new flavors of each culture. we only have one life to live ! so live it ! there are no regrets !

2015-11-13-1447394934-400214-blasian_articlesmall_53987.jpg

17007bc03a597dac2fdd801e62ba423e.jpg

Well, Im not into pure dark meat so I wouldn't know, but I guess if the dark meat is mixed I wouldn't mind trying it out but my gf is going to object to that lol

Well, Im not into pure dark meat so I wouldn't know, but I guess if the dark meat is mixed I wouldn't mind trying it out but my gf is going to object to that lol

LOL!

My american friends say, "the darker the berry, the sweeter the juice." I suppose there is truth to that. ;)

welcome to australia. chinese bro are welcome to visit vietnam towns and enjoy foods...how about pho bowls in Sydney, or some eateries of the Viet hubs in Cabramatta, Marrickville and Bankstown?

PhuongLe_20131116_VCA-fundraising-dinner-0640-640x360.jpg

slider_right.jpg

rolld.jpg

too emotionally close with us, the Oz. Love-hate relationship.

Much of Indonesian students prefer to studying in Melbourne and then Sydney. Perth is a great city too. Can't say much for Darwin, too much crocs warning when you want to swim in the beach there.

But after all Oz is much preferable than Kiwis, don't want to back to NZ ever again.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom