What's new

Int’l function hails Vietnam role in India’s ‘Look East’ policy

we don`t need to confront India with war like 1962`s
we don`t want to invade India.
Make ally with the neighbors of India, equip them with Chinese weapons, setup military base in India ocean.
That is enough to confront India..

Vietnam? They just need you to balance China.
As China continue to develop, Vietnam will yield to China finally..

Like you supply weapons and platforms to Pakistan in order to contain India? That is old school. Supporting pakistan will only pay you back with increased islamic terrorism in xinjiang area (read my signature), you are already feeling the aftereffects with terrorists trained by their Pakistani patrons creating trouble in this region.
In case of Srilanka, Nepal, BD they are our next door neighbours :) good luck with your plans.

And we have seen what vietnam has done and what its capable of. If you think you would prevail over them just because they owe you some money, you are living in a fools paradise. @NiceGuy

Right, I see so many people is expect PM Modi to change India..
I see so many fans of him.
Yet I would say India has a lot of problem that need long term revolution..
I doubt if Modi can change it in his PM time.
Change in a state is easy, change in the whole country is difficult...

What makes you say this? Are you aware of Modi's track record and what he has achieved in his career? How long he has been chief minister of his state? What was the condition of Gujarat earlier and what is now after he left office?

As for your state vs country theory, Gujarat is bigger in terms of population and land area than many countries out there :)
Modi's Party BJP has been steamrolling opposition in elections after elections. In an election concluded yesterday, he single handedly got his party majority in a crucial state, also in Delhi polls to be held in Feb, BJP is projected to form majority. This is how democracy works. He is not going anywhere in a hurry.

Right, these countries are neighbor of India.
Yet China has the capacity to expand influence there. China can offer money and development there.
What Vietnam can do is only shouting, nothing real to harm China..
The louder voice does not mean better capacity.

For Modi, personally I like him.
my question is that there are so many issue inside India, like Caste, poverty, education, economy, over population..
Even Modi is in power, I doubt if he can solve these issue.
These issue is deeply root in India`s society..

Like you supply weapons and platforms to Pakistan in order to contain India? That is old school. Supporting pakistan will only pay you back with increased islamic terrorism in xinjiang area (read my signature), you are already feeling the aftereffects with terrorists trained by their Pakistani patrons creating trouble in this region.
In case of Srilanka, Nepal, BD they are our next door neighbours :) good luck with your plans.

And we have seen what vietnam has done and what its capable of. If you think you would prevail over them just because they owe you some money, you are living in a fools paradise. @NiceGuy

What makes you say this? Are you aware of Modi's track record and what he has achieved in his career? How long he has been chief minister of his state? What was the condition of Gujarat earlier and what is now after he left office?

As for your state vs country theory, Gujarat is bigger in terms of population and land area than many countries out there :)
Modi's Party BJP has been steamrolling opposition in elections after elections. In an election concluded yesterday, he single handedly got his party majority in a crucial state, also in Delhi polls to be held in Feb, BJP is projected to form majority. This is how democracy works. He is not going anywhere in a hurry.

Ah Q thinks he always win , so just ignore them, that 'spiritual victory' simply cant change the Truth.:laugh:
Ah Q is famous for "spiritual victories", Lu Xun's euphemism for self-talk and self-deception even when faced with extreme defeat or humiliation. Ah Q is a bully to the less fortunate but fearful of those who are above him in rank, strength, or power. He persuades himself mentally that he is spiritually "superior" to his oppressors even as he succumbs to their tyranny and suppression. Lu Xun exposes Ah Q's extreme faults as symptomatic of the Chinese national character of his time. The ending of the piece – when Ah Q is carted off to execution for a minor crime – is equally poignant and satirical.

Yet China has the capacity to expand influence there. China can offer money and development there.

my question is that there are so many issue inside India, like Caste, poverty, education, economy, over population..

Can you please elaborate a little on what these issues are? and once you have quantified them, how and why they are unsolvable?
Its not that we bank on Modi blindly. We just trust his capacity to identify achievers, prioritise and put in place an effective team, mechanisms, broad direction to foreign policy framework. The first 6 months have already been set as an example. As for money, it comes and goes.. boundaries stay as they are whether you want them or not.

India otoh has already started engaging with Japan, Vietnam, Myanmar, Philippines. Two can play the game. If you think you can fight everybody and then aspire to be a world power, you are simply deceiving yourself. One war even with Japan or Vietnam will set you back many years.

But noone of this going to restrain us from taking a strong stand against the adventures of PRC.We will stand with SCS friends like Vietnam.

I don`t mean to be offensive, yet as what I see in India,India is still 20 years behind China.
Also this gap will further increase as China is still boosting while India is still developing slowly..
In the coming 30 years, I think there is no chance for India to catch up with China..
sir don't over emphasize your achievements and you mention overpopulation and economic problems of India while you oppress your people ( one child policy ) in a few decades large proportion of your country is old and plz don't bother about India we are going to cross 2 trillion$ economy in 2015 and strong enough to be bullied by china.India 'will become world's biggest economy in less than 40 years' - Telegraph

sir don't over emphasize your achievements and you mention overpopulation and economic problems of India while you oppress your people ( one child policy ) in a few decades large proportion of your country is old and plz don't bother about India we are going to cross 2 trillion$ economy in 2015 and strong enough to be bullied by china.
One-child policy is the only selection to reduce the population, or Chinese population may have reached 1.7 billion.
India is still in a population-bombing state, and if this continues, the result may be bitter for India.
China is starting 2-child policy for those parent who have no brother and sister.
In fact, I guess India has already beaten China in population since many low-caste people are not registered.
2-trillon-dollar economy is not a matter since India has a huge population. China is going to have a over 10-trillion dollar economy, but so what? China's average GDP is still not very high, so we still have to develop our economy, and so for India.
In less than 40 years India will be the biggest in the world.....There're strict premises: No economical crisis, no war, no caste-system......Maybe 20 years later the world may end in nuclear war, and who knows?

Ah Q thinks he always win , so just ignore them, that 'spiritual victory' simply cant change the Truth.:laugh:
You mustn't have read the masterpiece "Ah-Q's story", so I don't mind to tell you about it. In this story, once Ah-Q was beaten by stronger men he would use the method called "spiritual victory". In fact, Ah-Q is exactly what VN looks like, which used challenge China and get slapped for several times. Remember the saying "No Zuo No Die", if you keep playing with fire, then one day you have to swallow the bitterness created with your own hands. Even your American God cannot save you.

But noone of this going to restrain us from taking a strong stand against the adventures of PRC.We will stand with SCS friends like Vietnam.
If India's the true friend of VN, then you should send your fleet to SCS when your friend is bullied. Spoken support is nothing meaningful. PLAN's waiting for your visit.

Never mention Modi when faced with Indians, or you may have to face meaningless quarrels.

BoQ77? Ah, really a AhQ-like figure.
BTW, I think this post may be transmitted to 三泰虎, right?

You mustn't have read the masterpiece "Ah-Q's story", so I don't mind to tell you about it. In this story, once Ah-Q was beaten by stronger men he would use the method called "spiritual victory". In fact, Ah-Q is exactly what VN looks like, which used challenge China and get slapped for several times. Remember the saying "No Zuo No Die", if you keep playing with fire, then one day you have to swallow the bitterness created with your own hands. Even your American God cannot save you.
U cant prove that ur 'mighty' PLA fight better than VNA(VN army), in 1979 we kick ur @$$ back just by local militia even when China got help by US daddy. We've slapped each other many times in history.

China is still divided into 2 parts (CN-TW)by US when VN defeated US long time ago. So Only Ah Q Chinese like u think China is stronger than VN.and China always win in battles against VN

And of course China is Ah Q to Russia-USA:pop:

U cant prove that ur 'mighty' PLA fight better than VNA(VN army), in 1979 we kick ur @$$ back just by local militia even when China got help by US daddy. We've slapped each other many times in history.

China is still divided into 2 parts (CN-TW)by US when VN defeated US long time ago. So Only Ah Q Chinese like u think China is stronger than VN.and China always win in battles against VN

And of course China is Ah Q to Russia-USA:pop:

Ignorant troll......if we want to conquer we would have destroy all of you. Do you think you got the victory then? Ask some elder soldiers and they will tell you the truth. You then planned to stole some land from us and struck us without informing ahead, and finally were hit back, with nothing gotten, nothing. Our soldiers were so sad for that yesterday's friend turned enemy, so they destroyed the North-VN's most facilities, like railways and mines, also they took away all they could take, including those supplement from us and USSR, and they did these with tears---the feeling of being abandoned and angered.
Do you think you get any benefit? No, you had to expand you army, and had to rebuild all the facilities, you just lost you precious time for developing. From that day on we found VN is a so-called White-Eyed Wolf, and you still don't know that this is exactly the biggest loss you suffer----you make a powerful, friendly neighbor become a huge enemy, and even take this as an honor, how sad this is. You lost more than 200 thousands of lives while we also lost more than 20 thousands, and we both wasted much time on this meaningless war till 1989.
With China becoming increasingly powerful, the tough time is just beginning for you, and you won't get away with this.

One-child policy is the only selection to reduce the population, or Chinese population may have reached 1.7 billion.
India is still in a population-bombing state, and if this continues, the result may be bitter for India.
China is starting 2-child policy for those parent who have no brother and sister.
In fact, I guess India has already beaten China in population since many low-caste people are not registered.
2-trillon-dollar economy is not a matter since India has a huge population. China is going to have a over 10-trillion dollar economy, but so what? China's average GDP is still not very high, so we still have to develop our economy, and so for India.
In less than 40 years India will be the biggest in the world.....There're strict premises: No economical crisis, no war, no caste-system......Maybe 20 years later the world may end in nuclear war, and who knows?

If India's the true friend of VN, then you should send your fleet to SCS when your friend is bullied. Spoken support is nothing meaningful. PLAN's waiting for your visit.

Never mention Modi when faced with Indians, or you may have to face meaningless quarrels.

Of course we will respond when you threaten our interests.
And India population is slowly reducing and it will attain a stablestate within 10 years.

Ignorant troll......if we want to conquer we would have destroy all of you. Do you think you got the victory then? Ask some elder soldiers and they will tell you the truth. You then planned to stole some land from us and struck us without informing ahead, and finally were hit back, with nothing gotten, nothing. Our soldiers were so sad for that yesterday's friend turned enemy, so they destroyed the North-VN's most facilities, like railways and mines, also they took away all they could take, including those supplement from us and USSR, and they did these with tears---the feeling of being abandoned and angered.
Do you think you get any benefit? No, you had to expand you army, and had to rebuild all the facilities, you just lost you precious time for developing. From that day on we found VN is a so-called White-Eyed Wolf, and you still don't know that this is exactly the biggest loss you suffer----you make a powerful, friendly neighbor become a huge enemy, and even take this as an honor, how sad this is. You lost more than 200 thousands of lives while we also lost more than 20 thousands, and we both wasted much time on this meaningless war till 1989.
With China becoming increasingly powerful, the tough time is just beginning for you, and you won't get away with this.
See. Mr Ah Q start again the 'spiritual victory' in 1979. Your main object in 1979 was to stop VN invasion to Cambodia and forced VN troops to withdraw, but failed badly and had to retreat after few weeks wt huge casualties when just fighting wt VN local militia only.

VN lots thousands lives , but we gain the control of Cambodia plus some lands from them. VN attacked and slaughtered Chinese in history,too We dont attack China again just bcz China only have barren lands that we r not interested.

And now, China lands r not only barren but also polluted, terrible country. Rich Chinese try to flee as fast as they can coz they cant breath fresh air in Beijing:pop:

Last edited:
I don`t mean to be offensive, yet as what I see in India,India is still 20 years behind China.
Also this gap will further increase as China is still boosting while India is still developing slowly..
In the coming 30 years, I think there is no chance for India to catch up with China..

In 30 years we will be at least at per with China, and might even be ahead of China, considering that China is at the brink of a massive hard landing.

Back
Top Bottom