What's new

Interviews of Dogra war Mujahideen

My Grand pa Major (r) Mian Ahmed Din fought 1948 war from Pakistan army.

@Joe Shearer
Have a look.

4 AK regiment Rocks. Huge respect.

Which front?
that i need to check with my father

that i need to check with my father
But i know once he told me he was called specially because before portioned he was posted in Kashmir for long time and have deep knowledge of the valley. He was in British army before partition.

Kindly share.
If you have his picture medals etc then it will be appreciated.
I saw long time ago few pics from trenches very old one don't know from which front not more then 2 or three he receive one medal from British and one from Pakistani Army. I am youngest of my cousins elder cousins kept every belonging of my grand pa after his death. When next i visit Pakistan i will at least take the pictures of those belongings.

I saw long time ago few pics from trenches very old one don't know from which front not more then 2 or three he receive one medal from British and one from Pakistani Army. I am youngest of my cousins elder cousins kept every belonging of my grand pa after his death. When next i visit Pakistan i will at least take the pictures of those belongings.
Aaap lazmi yaad rakhna aur share karna.

Lt COl Mahmood 4 AK regiment.
col mahmood 4 AK.png

Mujahideen secured Gilgit Baltistan, AJK, denying India access to CentralAsia, Afghanistan & Karakoram Highway, all this was done fighting against the regular Indian troops, was a huge strategic victory for Pakistan.....ghosts of this defeat will continue to haunt Indian strategists once CPEC is completed !!!

Back
Top Bottom