What's new

Interview with Arooj Aurangzeb 'Leather Jacket Girl' | PTM? | Real Agenda? |Student Solidarity March

TikTokNation running on Whatsapp who thinks that they are Gorraz ....

Copy/Pasting someone else life, ideas or culture means that you are so hollow that you have no identity or faith in your own being.... this is what these paid-for-rent-a-protest-crowd.

These are fake Surkhaz and are another Mera Jism Meri Marzi anti Islam crowd.

I say Crush them!
they are pawns used to exploit Pakistan society a society based not on justice,walfare and equality!

Pakistans rulling political and military elites gave our enemies the opportunity to exploit and eventually (godforbid) destroy Pakistan!

Jeo gashti bund marwa marwa kay un haq mangthi eh
Kindly avoid abuses and bad language

Language boys. In your blind hatred you're just giving more popularity to a nobody.
Thissssss. If only we stop giving attention to fools, all these day to day drama people won’t get spotlight and neither would the foreign funded NGOs

Noora in Londonistan and Ghardari is about to fly, fly... Dubaistan...

I am quite displeased with this muslihat nonsense.... we will never be free if these EconomicTerrorists are getting free ride...

This not elite but a QabzaGroup which has colonised OurLand and turned us into their slaves...

Time to bury Muslihat and Crush CriminalEnterprise!

OurGoal should be to become a middle income country in next 10-15 years... this can only happen when this QabzaGroup is Crushed.

Regarding these Fake Surkhaz ... these are nothing...

MarasiMedia is giving these paid-tools too much attention.. There were bigger rallies of ProPakStudents..but MarasiMedia didn't show them.

We need Performance Based Democracy.

P.S. Welcome back!

thankyou i hope i get to stay longer because i am really pissed off at how our state is being destroyed by individuals protected by MaslihatHQ!!

as for gadari and noora i dont blame them i blame their breeders their handlers their masters and we all know who the puppeteers are and who controls their strings to gain what few acres of land and a longer stay at throne!!

disgusting!

Great more bullsh$t from people that are against the state of Pakistan.

Student unions should not be allowed unless Pakistan becomes a law abiding society which is a at least a generation away.

With the kind of penetration our hostile agencies have and shallowness of our educated class having no moorings in its own identity, we are providing fair game to our enemies. These idiots will today become communists, tomorrow will be rights activists for the rights of terrorists, rabble rousers and anarchists.

If this wont happen, our own political parties will destroy the universities. Dont we remember how Rangers and APMSO had gun fights for days in Karachi university? How IJT goons and terrorists had complete control over Punjab University? How hostels were used as dens for drugs, weapons and hiding place for the kidnapped and the wanted? We have had enough of it.

These people are not for student unions they are for an agenda. And this agenda is clearly anti-Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom